Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

apparently a permanent spoofer

Discussion on apparently a permanent spoofer within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation apparently a permanent spoofer

Hi i just saw this dudes Called SIMPLETOOLZ and Shawtyslobby selling a PERMANENT spoofer at 300$ XD that price is stupid as hell but I will let down here his info about the spoofer and u guys tell me if its true or not and if I can get the same one cheaper from the original dev
"💻┃𝗦𝗣𝟬𝟬𝗙𝗘𝗥 THE PERMANENT WOOFER WILL GO UP TO $300 TOMORROW

AGAIN. THE PERM WOOFER IS THE BEST THING WHICH EXIST.
YOU NEED TO USE IT ONLY ONCE IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND YOU CANT GET HWID BANNED ANYMORE.
IT JUST MAKES LIKE HWID BANS WONT EVEN EXIST. EVEN IF YOU RESTART YOUR PC YOU DONT NEED TO WOOF.

1. Just run the permanent spoofer once and your fine forever.
If you get banned just log into a new account and your fine to go. Your pc will never be flagged.
(the game cant get access to your pc anymore to check if your hwid banned or something)

- no more hwid bans
- no more tracer files
- no more spoofing

I personally use this one by myself and its the best Spoofer i used in my life.
I mean its not really a spoofer. You just need to use it once in your life and COD is not able to check if your pc is hwid banned.
You never need to worry about hwid bans, tracer files or spoofer anymore in your life. Even if you restart your pc its automatically enabled.
If you get banned just log into the next account and your fine. You dont need to spoof again or any other ****. You cant get hwid banned anymore!
You can rage cheat and get banned on 100 accounts in a row and you can instant login into your main account without any problems.
Its like hwid bans & tracer files done even exist. Your PC cant get flagged from COD anymore.

Thats why the price will raise up.
Imagine your PC can't get hwid banned or flagged anymore no matter what you do or how often you get banned.

Its to good to be true? Yes it is. "
what do u think?
Old 06/17/2022, 00:46   #2

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarambxbiche View Post
Hi i just saw this dudes Called SIMPLETOOLZ and Shawtyslobby selling a PERMANENT spoofer at 300$ XD that price is stupid as hell but I will let down here his info about the spoofer and u guys tell me if its true or not and if I can get the same one cheaper from the original dev
"💻┃𝗦𝗣𝟬𝟬𝗙𝗘𝗥 THE PERMANENT WOOFER WILL GO UP TO $300 TOMORROW

AGAIN. THE PERM WOOFER IS THE BEST THING WHICH EXIST.
YOU NEED TO USE IT ONLY ONCE IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND YOU CANT GET HWID BANNED ANYMORE.
IT JUST MAKES LIKE HWID BANS WONT EVEN EXIST. EVEN IF YOU RESTART YOUR PC YOU DONT NEED TO WOOF.

1. Just run the permanent spoofer once and your fine forever.
If you get banned just log into a new account and your fine to go. Your pc will never be flagged.
(the game cant get access to your pc anymore to check if your hwid banned or something)

- no more hwid bans
- no more tracer files
- no more spoofing

I personally use this one by myself and its the best Spoofer i used in my life.
I mean its not really a spoofer. You just need to use it once in your life and COD is not able to check if your pc is hwid banned.
You never need to worry about hwid bans, tracer files or spoofer anymore in your life. Even if you restart your pc its automatically enabled.
If you get banned just log into the next account and your fine. You dont need to spoof again or any other shit. You cant get hwid banned anymore!
You can rage cheat and get banned on 100 accounts in a row and you can instant login into your main account without any problems.
Its like hwid bans & tracer files done even exist. Your PC cant get flagged from COD anymore.

Thats why the price will raise up.
Imagine your PC can't get hwid banned or flagged anymore no matter what you do or how often you get banned.

Its to good to be true? Yes it is. "
what do u think?

Blocking an Anticheat from seeing HWID serials is not a solution.

If this is the “hwid blocker” I’ve heard about going around.

Don’t pay $300 for something that will not work in a month.

If they aren’t already immediately flagging you when they request values and are getting nothing back, they will be soon once this gets around.

If you’re raging and don’t care, this is a short term solution sure.

But do not spend $300 on this, I’m willing to bet in a matter of weeks everyone using it will be banned it will no longer be feasible.

It would be so simple to add a check to see if nothings being logged then perm ban the account instantly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2022, 01:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post

If they aren’t already immediately flagging you when they request values and are getting nothing back, they will be soon once this gets around.

But do not spend $300 on this, I’m willing to bet in a matter of weeks everyone using it will be banned it will no longer be feasible.

It would be so simple to add a check to see if nothings being logged then perm ban the account instantly.

yeah u right I can buy a new mobo and a new ssd with that money so its not worth it I just wanted to know what someone else thinks
Old 06/17/2022, 01:40   #4

Quote:

thats what i said that they will put checks and instant ban all from whom anti cheat is not able to get any hwid serials.same DICE did with their battlefield anti cheat fair fight and accounts were going in instant ban when FF was not able to get any hwid of PC.
Old 06/17/2022, 01:47   #5

Better using SyncV2 100 lifetime permanent spoof, works for everything
Old 06/17/2022, 18:25   #6

Quote:

In China, there is a saying: "Stupid people have more money"

Tags
ban bypass, cod, cod 2019, spoofer, warzone