Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Cristii20
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/24/2024, 23:34
Replies: 2
Views: 800
Posted By Cristii20
Dekaron sv

I dont think is maxim 10 players. I think is in arena maybe 10 player. But number maxim is like 500 or 1000 players
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/24/2024, 22:32
Replies: 9
Views: 1,333
Posted By Cristii20
Server Config

Hey can help you. With this files from farius Shangri-la can confing your sql and sv. But for clasic server i dont remember



Can help you :P
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/18/2024, 00:51
Replies: 53
Views: 14,916
Posted By Cristii20
Hi. i try test this files and give me this error....

Hi. i try test this files and give me this error.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]



I have same error but with other files :)
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/12/2024, 22:18
Replies: 6
Views: 1,511
Posted By Cristii20
Cool Server Dekaron

Hi bro Clasic sv like a3 was nice. Now all servers use a9 files real server. If you have files a9 or find here can help you for Config.:cool::D:mofo:
Forum: Dekaron 12/02/2024, 12:53
Replies: 1
Views: 867
Posted By Cristii20
How can fixed this error in dekaron server exe files

Hi everyone. I have some files and i change share for to be compatible with a client. And give this error. If some one can tell me or can help me.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I dont find where is...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 11/30/2024, 23:31
Replies: 1
Views: 833
Posted By Cristii20
what you mind?

what you mind dk12?
12 clase ?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/14/2024, 01:21
Replies: 2
Views: 394
Posted By Cristii20
Talking I'm new with this files

To be ones I'm newbie in create sv.
I don't know how change code in exe.
I look for new exe.
Maybe someone make a gift.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/12/2024, 17:04
Replies: 2
Views: 394
Posted By Cristii20
Talking Skils give efect but dont give dmg some one help. Dekaron

Hi everyone i have some files with 13 and 14 clase. Client. Server Files dont have database. When create account work normal. But when use skils make bug have efectes but dont give dmg. And cannot...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/12/2024, 16:49
Replies: 2
Views: 1,423
Posted By Cristii20
Hi Can share itemes? I think cannot seel at some...

Hi Can share itemes? I think cannot seel at some one because is asian is not english
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 10/07/2024, 20:28
Replies: 44
Views: 16,682
Posted By Cristii20
some one can help me with good exe or share...

some one can help me with good exe or share because cannot use skils for all clase. i dont know make this bug at this client. if have server files or character for 14 clase. Thank you !!!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/21/2024, 04:39
Replies: 11
Views: 2,690
Posted By Cristii20
Server files

can share server files with database characters pls :D:handsdown:
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/21/2024, 04:33
Replies: 7
Views: 1,469
Posted By Cristii20
server files rising

When ??? i need this files
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/21/2024, 01:20
Replies: 31
Views: 9,436
Posted By Cristii20
wmware server files shangri la

Hi bro can re-upload files ?! pls
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/18/2024, 21:39
Replies: 29
Views: 8,039
Posted By Cristii20
I don't know why you accuse me. I'm not looking...

I don't know why you accuse me. I'm not looking for free files to sell them later. I'm looking because I have a test server through wmware and I want to get something newer because I don't know how...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/18/2024, 20:07
Replies: 394
Views: 105,465
Posted By Cristii20
Server files shangri la

Thank you so much Farius
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/18/2024, 20:05
Replies: 118
Views: 32,667
Posted By Cristii20
Server files 13 clases

Thanks you so much Darjus
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/14/2024, 23:42
Replies: 33
Views: 5,255
Posted By Cristii20
Server Files Dekaron WM 13 class

And links where is ?
And where answer some one no work link.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/14/2024, 23:35
Replies: 60
Views: 19,677
Posted By Cristii20
Server Files Dekaron

Yeah thanks. work links ?!
Forum: Dekaron 05/14/2024, 23:10
Replies: 7
Views: 3,669
Posted By Cristii20
Server Files Dekaron

Bro link is death not working can reupload please :D
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/12/2024, 03:22
Replies: 118
Views: 32,667
Posted By Cristii20
Thank you Darijus. But this links. No working....

Thank you Darijus. But this links. No working. Can reupload please :D
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 04/10/2024, 00:33
Replies: 394
Views: 105,465
Posted By Cristii20
Files Serve Dekaron By Farius

Thanks So Much Again Big Man Farius.
:handsdown::mofo::D
Forum: Dekaron 03/28/2024, 01:14
Replies: 13
Views: 5,171
Posted By Cristii20
Can i have files?

Can i have files?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/28/2024, 01:11
Replies: 29
Views: 8,039
Posted By Cristii20
Ok sorry. I just thought that there will be good...

Ok sorry. I just thought that there will be good people like you who will share them. Or maybe you can get them and post them
Forum: Dekaron 03/24/2024, 05:33
Replies: 3
Views: 2,699
Posted By Cristii20
Thank you! but is not complet files ....

Thank you! but is not complet files ....
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/24/2024, 05:25
Replies: 31
Views: 4,456
Posted By Cristii20
hi bro can i have files for this...

hi bro can i have files for this server?:handsdown:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.