Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Dekaron Client A12+DK]

Discussion on [Dekaron Client A12+DK] within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 15
[Dekaron Client A12+DK]

Hello people.
I am posting a link which I uploaded A12 Client with Dragon Knight for those who can't find, because of down links and for those who are lazy to find a client and make it work, there are some bugs, but you'll need to fix it by yourself, not depending on me or community, I am just helping for newbies

No virus in files!(Check it by yourself if your confident)
All credits belongs to true developers.
Download Client --->
Vmware dekaron setup+dekaronserver arena and dekaronserver itself in this files + TUTORIAL ---------------->
!!! DEKARON SERVER FILES !!!
Here is DATABASE for all 12 CHARACTERS!!!--->
A9 KEY ---->
HIT THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED!
Here is a screenshot to make you believe it works 100%



flodozky is offline  
Thanks
9 Users
Old 04/18/2019, 15:23   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 26
Awesome! Does it have the new skills, maps, items, etc?

+rep


ZenMast3r is offline  
Old 04/18/2019, 16:52   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMast3r View Post
Awesome! Does it have the new skills, maps, items, etc?

+rep

In this picture you can see new skills, not the newest, but still this client has it A lot of costumes, wings, weapons, armors etc. Maps are working fine but some of them not.
Dragon Knight has problem with riding mounts, but you can fix it by yourself
EDIT: I fixed mounts for dragon knight so you can do it too Screenshots below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dekaron 2019 04 18 16h 51m 21s 0814.jpg (987.8 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg dekaron 2019 04 18 18h 31m 56s 0160.jpg (866.7 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg dekaron 2019 04 18 19h 10m 00s 0131.jpg (900.0 KB, 157 views)
flodozky is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/18/2019, 17:08   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
a question can you run the server without dk square ?


nemesidevmv is offline  
Old 04/18/2019, 18:21   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesidevmv View Post
a question can you run the server without dk square ?
In my opinion there is a chance, but how to do it in server side I don't know. If you don't have experience with .exes you won't able to do this I am sorry. I will post dekaronserver with dksquare and arena later it will be posted on main post.
flodozky is offline  
Old 04/18/2019, 18:22   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,265
Received Thanks: 930
Dksquare is a separate dekaronserver.exe started in arena mode. Don't start it and you'll be good
guesswho-.- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2019, 19:23   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
I'll wait for the tutorial thanks
nemesidevmv is offline  
Old 04/19/2019, 02:58   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by flodozky View Post
In this picture you can see new skills, not the newest, but still this client has it A lot of costumes, wings, weapons, armors etc. Maps are working fine but some of them not.
Dragon Knight has problem with riding mounts, but you can fix it by yourself
EDIT: I fixed mounts for dragon knight so you can do it too Screenshots below.
@ I am grateful for your contribution, it will certainly help many people.
I'm glad to know there are still people moving around the Dekaron area, I thought it was dead.

I know you've done a lot in posting the files though, not wanting to abuse them, but can you at least explain to me how do I fix the mounts or post the corrected files?

I'm not lazy to do it, the point is I'm learning and I still can not do it, but if you can teach me, I'll be very grateful.
shitninja is offline  
Old 04/19/2019, 09:06   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by shitninja View Post
@ I am grateful for your contribution, it will certainly help many people.
I'm glad to know there are still people moving around the Dekaron area, I thought it was dead.

I know you've done a lot in posting the files though, not wanting to abuse them, but can you at least explain to me how do I fix the mounts or post the corrected files?

I'm not lazy to do it, the point is I'm learning and I still can not do it, but if you can teach me, I'll be very grateful.
Use a ''search'' for your question in this forum and you'll find how to fix it. It is not hard to put some time to learn something useful.. I understand you, but you need to learn by yourself, if you don't have will to do it then I don't recommend for you to develop. Corrected files will be never posted, because people wants a fully working stuff. That's why dekaron community dies( there is no teamwork) I could help you, but it's an easy bug which you will able to solve it on your own.
flodozky is offline  
Old 04/19/2019, 14:41   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 26
Feel free to add me on skype if you have any bugs or issue and I will help you.

Skype: devzansumm
ZenMast3r is offline  
Old 04/19/2019, 18:20   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by flodozky View Post
Use a ''search'' for your question in this forum and you'll find how to fix it. It is not hard to put some time to learn something useful.. I understand you, but you need to learn by yourself, if you don't have will to do it then I don't recommend for you to develop. Corrected files will be never posted, because people wants a fully working stuff. That's why dekaron community dies( there is no teamwork) I could help you, but it's an easy bug which you will able to solve it on your own.
What would be teamwork? You do not have to give me the files, you can simply teach me the future I can teach the other person. This is teamwork.

Anyway, thanks for the archives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMast3r View Post
Feel free to add me on skype if you have any bugs or issue and I will help you.

Skype: devzansumm
I already added you and thanks for the provision.
shitninja is offline  
Old 04/19/2019, 22:06   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 3
Thank you so much for this post and release!!! Really appreciate it!!!
firas724 is offline  
Old 04/19/2019, 22:38   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
thanks for the share! only thing is that your link to your database files contains no databases at all. check link. thanks again
negitivenrg is offline  
Old 04/19/2019, 22:56   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by negitivenrg View Post
thanks for the share! only thing is that your link to your database files contains no databases at all. check link. thanks again
Yes, my apologies, somehow I did a mistake, thank you for noticing it, I will post database after few days Tutorial video with VMware setup and all it's files will be posted on main post too.
flodozky is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/23/2019, 20:49   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
Links are Dead 4/23/19


splashout is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Can someonehelp me with enigma protector | This never happen before in history of pservers »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.