Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Adding new classes to dekaron.exe

Discussion on [HELP] Adding new classes to dekaron.exe within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Adding new classes to dekaron.exe

Hello everyone!
i am facing a problem when trying to add new classes to dekaron.exe received from JayKay's thread.
I tried to add 2 new classes to the exe file but either way I can't display the classes.
If anyone can help me, I will be very grateful and will share it for free to everyone.
Below is a picture of the problem encountered. (with the ollydbg image it's only a small part I edited)

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2023, 10:53   #2

Does the exe read the new mesh?
Old 03/08/2023, 11:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesidevmv View Post
Does the exe read the new mesh?
no, it crashed after that
Old 03/08/2023, 13:15   #4

It doesn't support new mesh additions, and it's useless.
Old 03/08/2023, 14:13   #5

Shooter requires new mesh encoding Trie Muse doesn't. Simply add Trie Muse and check if that one works, once you've completed that you can proceed to adding Shooter the same way and then additional calls for the mesh encoding.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2023, 15:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by naco158 View Post
It doesn't support new mesh additions, and it's useless.
Oh. So sad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krofighter View Post
Shooter requires new mesh encoding Trie Muse doesn't. Simply add Trie Muse and check if that one works, once you've completed that you can proceed to adding Shooter the same way and then additional calls for the mesh encoding.
Thank you for the information. I’ll try
Old 06/09/2023, 16:45   #7

Try to check your pc/pcclass.csv and action/list.csv and check if you already added the Trie Muse files. It seems the button 14 is already working.
Old 08/07/2023, 04:52   #8

ive done adding up trie muse class and seems fine. Anyone can help? I cant still learn its skills.
Old 08/09/2023, 12:01   #9

The skill can be used, the problem I'm having here is that the client crashes with four normal attacks.

Trie Muse Four normal attacks, the client crashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffybear26 View Post
ive done adding up trie muse class and seems fine. Anyone can help? I cant still learn its skills.
The skill can be used, the problem I'm having here is that the client crashes with four normal attacks.

Old 08/09/2023, 19:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by qq445644049 View Post

Fixing the normal attacks so that the client doesn't crash requires exe editing.
Old 05/21/2024, 04:39   #11

Server files

Quote:
Originally Posted by qq445644049 View Post

can share serve files with database pls