Hello everyone!
i am facing a problem when trying to add new classes to dekaron.exe received from JayKay's thread.
I tried to add 2 new classes to the exe file but either way I can't display the classes.
If anyone can help me, I will be very grateful and will share it for free to everyone.
Below is a picture of the problem encountered. (with the ollydbg image it's only a small part I edited)
Shooter requires new mesh encoding Trie Muse doesn't. Simply add Trie Muse and check if that one works, once you've completed that you can proceed to adding Shooter the same way and then additional calls for the mesh encoding.
It doesn't support new mesh additions, and it's useless.
Oh. So sad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krofighter
Shooter requires new mesh encoding Trie Muse doesn't. Simply add Trie Muse and check if that one works, once you've completed that you can proceed to adding Shooter the same way and then additional calls for the mesh encoding.
Visualize max skill / adding new npc item / adding new npc 04/10/2016 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies Hello !
I'm a little bit confused about disabling some skills from the client.You know if a server is cap 80 I don't want skills above to appear.I tried to make this happen some time ago and the client crashed every time I opened the skill window "S".
I know it's about disabling some skills by putting 0 instead of 1 in a line but how do I do it in the proper way because, as I said, it crashed every time.
And secondly, is there a software of an easy way to add new NPCs, add new items to...
[Request Help] In adding new Uniques Spawn + adding its notice 03/14/2013 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies Hello ...
I am learning some DB Editing ..
i wanted any one to explain HOW TO ,
add new unique spawn at one place , like add a Devil shitan at jangan door ever 2 hours from last kill ..
++ i wanted to know how to add Unique Notice ..
like " Demon shitan has appeared in Roc Mt. "
[HELP] Adding New Classes (Concerra & Segeuriper) 12/17/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 16 Replies I'm curious about new classes Concerra & Segeuriper, makes me want to try to apply them in my server and play them. They're looks great lol..
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/4035984- tobbiee-albums8686-stuff-picture27792-new-classes. jpg
Anyone pls help me how to add them in my server..
Simple instruction pls, so i can follow well..
If there have been already threads about this, pls give me link..
Thank you ^^