Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: luvbuckets
Forum: Call of Duty 08/03/2022, 05:00
Replies: 3
Views: 803
Posted By luvbuckets
They hardware ban your computer and perma ban the...

They hardware ban your computer and perma ban the account you're cheating on. Why would you be worried about an account you play on via console? Are you cheating with this account somehow? Maybe an...
Forum: Call of Duty 07/24/2022, 13:40
Replies: 15
Views: 2,401
Posted By luvbuckets
True. I guess it kind of makes sense from both of...

True. I guess it kind of makes sense from both of our prospectives.i guess it all depends on how much time you're willing to dump into changing your hwid.
Forum: Call of Duty 07/24/2022, 04:31
Replies: 15
Views: 2,401
Posted By luvbuckets
Xnor charges 100 euros... Some people may not...

Xnor charges 100 euros... Some people may not feel comfortable swapping out a motherboard on their PC. What happens if he damages one of the pins on his cpu? Then he's out even more money. In my case...
Forum: Call of Duty 07/22/2022, 23:34
Replies: 15
Views: 2,401
Posted By luvbuckets
Xnorsolutions will permanently change your hwid....

Xnorsolutions will permanently change your hwid. There might be other people offering that service, I've just only used him. It worked for warzone, Fortnite and valorant.
Forum: Call of Duty 07/22/2022, 13:11
Replies: 6
Views: 1,108
Posted By luvbuckets
If you would open a ticket with acd and ask them...

If you would open a ticket with acd and ask them about the cleaner, they would tell you it's been discontinued. I don't think cleaners are relevant anymore. To answer your original question, you...
Forum: Call of Duty 07/22/2022, 00:06
Replies: 6
Views: 1,108
Posted By luvbuckets
Shadow bans last anywhere from 7-14 days. There's...

Shadow bans last anywhere from 7-14 days. There's no getting rid of a shadow ban. Your account either gets banned or you can use it again after that probation period. As far as I know cleaners are...
Forum: Call of Duty 07/03/2022, 02:26
Replies: 3
Views: 571
Posted By luvbuckets
I can vouche for xnorsolutions. The guy remotes...

I can vouche for xnorsolutions. The guy remotes into your PC and manually changes the serials. For valorant he needs to flash your bios too. After that he installs a fresh install of windows. After...
Forum: Call of Duty 07/02/2022, 19:02
Replies: 6
Views: 4,640
Posted By luvbuckets
If you're looking to go legit on that PC and...

If you're looking to go legit on that PC and never cheat again, I'd recommend permentantly changing your serials. That way you start fresh and won't have to worry about your hwid ban. If you do plan...
Forum: Call of Duty 07/02/2022, 18:57
Replies: 11
Views: 867
Posted By luvbuckets
He mentions playing fortunes keep so it was after...

He mentions playing fortunes keep so it was after you guys added dead zones. I'm assuming your settings were too aggressive or your account was compromised to begin with? Something caused the shadow...
Forum: Call of Duty 07/02/2022, 12:11
Replies: 7
Views: 1,105
Posted By luvbuckets
I overlooked the part where you are getting perma...

I overlooked the part where you are getting perma banned. I doubt it's account related. You should probably use process of elimination and figure out if it's the uav or spoofer doing it.
Forum: Call of Duty 07/02/2022, 03:58
Replies: 7
Views: 1,105
Posted By luvbuckets
There's also the chance the accounts could be bad...

There's also the chance the accounts could be bad themselves. Where are you getting the numbers from? Are you using a VPN when you make an account?
Forum: Call of Duty 07/01/2022, 13:15
Replies: 11
Views: 867
Posted By luvbuckets
Ricochet did more than people expected it would....

Ricochet did more than people expected it would. Server disconnects, invisible guns/players, nerfed bullets etc .. you can get around these things by using more legit settings (I've had success with...
Forum: Call of Duty 06/15/2022, 00:44
Replies: 18
Views: 3,547
Posted By luvbuckets
I was a little sceptical when I first bought my...

I was a little sceptical when I first bought my cronus. There is a slight learning curve in setting it up, but there's more than enough documentation to help you through it. Once the thing is...
Forum: Call of Duty 06/10/2022, 15:03
Replies: 48
Views: 9,533
Posted By luvbuckets
Ok well there's some spoofers that are in testing...

Ok well there's some spoofers that are in testing right now. Should be released soon. They claim to have a permanent solution to masking your hwid. Might want to check them out (acd, gcaimx, etc...)
Forum: Call of Duty 06/10/2022, 00:00
Replies: 48
Views: 9,533
Posted By luvbuckets
I'm gonna give xnorsolutions a try this weekend....

I'm gonna give xnorsolutions a try this weekend. I heard he does a pretty good job.
Forum: Call of Duty 06/06/2022, 01:34
Replies: 2
Views: 589
Posted By luvbuckets
I don't think there's much interest in it anymore...

I don't think there's much interest in it anymore either. I don't even recall a public exploit for the Xbox one ever being released. Exclusive titles aren't as exclusive as they used to be, people...
Forum: Call of Duty 05/12/2022, 15:35
Replies: 10
Views: 2,434
Posted By luvbuckets
As far as rage providers go they're just as legit...

As far as rage providers go they're just as legit as anyone. I know they were looking for more help in the support department recently. It's probably due to the high amount of tickets they have...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/16/2022, 17:30
Replies: 20
Views: 2,880
Posted By luvbuckets
which provider are you using?

which provider are you using?
Forum: Call of Duty 04/11/2022, 04:01
Replies: 20
Views: 2,880
Posted By luvbuckets
I was getting disconnected and getting invisible...

I was getting disconnected and getting invisible players with new accounts (without aimbot). I just tried different providers until I found one that worked for me. My evidence is purely anecdotal,...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/10/2022, 18:32
Replies: 9
Views: 1,095
Posted By luvbuckets
Are they just enforcing it on warzone? I thought...

Are they just enforcing it on warzone? I thought I remember someone saying they were able to get away with it on multiplayer.
Forum: Call of Duty 03/06/2022, 02:47
Replies: 17
Views: 1,941
Posted By luvbuckets
I don't need to read shit. My stuff is working...

I don't need to read shit. My stuff is working fine. You're the one that comes to a forum to ask for help and then attack people for answering your questions. You my friend are the definition of a...
Forum: Call of Duty 03/06/2022, 02:40
Replies: 17
Views: 1,941
Posted By luvbuckets
I don't argue with idiots. They drag you down to...

I don't argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience everytime. Good luck with your problem buddy. My shits working fine lol.
Forum: Call of Duty 03/05/2022, 04:00
Replies: 17
Views: 1,941
Posted By luvbuckets
He's using gcaimx. If you or OP read the...

He's using gcaimx. If you or OP read the instructions on their product you/he would know the answer(s) to all of these questions. I'm not trying to be a dick here, I'm only trying to help. Run gcaimx...
Forum: Call of Duty 03/04/2022, 19:34
Replies: 17
Views: 1,941
Posted By luvbuckets
I believe it's in testing because they found it...

I believe it's in testing because they found it "half works" with a small amount of users. To them, having a spoofer that doesn't work for 100% of their customer base isn't ideal. Have your tried...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/29/2021, 18:02
Replies: 11
Views: 970
Posted By luvbuckets
Go into your advanced bios settings then to the...

Go into your advanced bios settings then to the "boot" tab and make sure "csm support" is disabled. Then go into the "secure boot" setting and make sure "secure boot enable" is set to "disable". It...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.