Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

antirecoil scripts getting detected?

Discussion on antirecoil scripts getting detected? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question antirecoil feature and scripts getting detected?

hey,

since anti recoil in providers is targeted by ricoshit alot lately that is getting people flagged and nerfed plus i'm also hearing that even script providers such as hypex is getting people shadow banned i presume this would be same for all m&k macro sellers now? i'm guessing cronus/titan/xim is just going to be the way to get any sort anti recoil now without being detected and nerfed?
Old 06/14/2022, 21:35   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0redrager View Post
hey,

since anti recoil in providers is targeted by ricoshit alot lately that is getting people flagged and nerfed plus i'm also hearing that even script providers such as hypex is getting people shadow banned i presume this would be same for all m&k macro sellers now? i'm guessing cronus/titan/xim is just going to be the way to get any sort anti recoil now without being detected and nerfed?
Cronus is still good. Using it daylie in combination with very smooth ligt Aimbot without any issues at all.
Mouse users having a lot of issues with Recoil scripts and Aimbots lately.
Old 06/15/2022, 00:44   #3

I was a little sceptical when I first bought my cronus. There is a slight learning curve in setting it up, but there's more than enough documentation to help you through it. Once the thing is working, recoil is almost non existent. If you want to be as safe as possible, I'd recommend giving it a shot. I can't speak on the aim assist, but the anti recoil surprised the hell out of me.
Old 06/15/2022, 08:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbuckets View Post
I was a little sceptical when I first bought my cronus. There is a slight learning curve in setting it up, but there's more than enough documentation to help you through it. Once the thing is working, recoil is almost non existent. If you want to be as safe as possible, I'd recommend giving it a shot. I can't speak on the aim assist, but the anti recoil surprised the hell out of me.
yeah i've had a cronus zen for over 2 years bought it when it first come out was just curious to see if this is the only way for antirecoil right now but seems like it is after all providers are who use it there users are getting nerfed at least good providers like mobius has taken the step to remove it fully from there warzone cheat for this exact reason, i don't see others who still offer it do that they seem care more about money than there own users it seems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddowwalker View Post
Cronus is still good. Using it daylie in combination with very smooth ligt Aimbot without any issues at all.
Mouse users having a lot of issues with Recoil scripts and Aimbots lately.
yup at least there is something to still use. although cod doesn't have a huge amount of recoil still always nice to get that extra help with it i'm sure more and more people will end up buying a device like cronus
Old 06/15/2022, 09:02   #5

Yes, including Hypex's recoilless script, after one game, I got 350ping, I tested 12 accounts, all got 350ping after one game, if I don't use Hypex, I have no problem with my account

Quote:
yeah i've had a cronus zen for over 2 years bought it when it first come out was just curious to see if this is the only way for antirecoil right now but seems like it is after all providers are who use it there users are getting nerfed at least good providers like mobius has taken the step to remove it fully from there warzone cheat for this exact reason, i don't see others who still offer it do that they seem care more about money than there own users it seems

yup at least there is something to still use. although cod doesn't have a huge amount of recoil still always nice to get that extra help with it i'm sure more and more people will end up buying a device like cronus
Hi bro, does Cronus only support controllers? Mouse and keyboard not working with Cronus?
Old 06/17/2022, 22:15   #6

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,062
No recoil has been extremely dangerous to use since Ricochet.
Get you an aimbot that has a strong curves so that you don't need it.
PO's new aimbot is the best for this IMO, then Mobius is a very strong second.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2022, 22:21   #7

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
hey,

It can still safely be done, but it has to be done properly or you'll get shadowed after using it for one game.

How many of the script providers are currently handling recoil is "suspicious" to Ricochet and will result in a shadowban. Not enough to get you permed, but enough to say "hey this guys doing something that doesn't add up"

There are ways around this, as you can tell some providers have figured out why this was happening and changed it.

Mobius still has recoil control in Vanguard and Cold War without issue, due to the changes with Ricochet serverside we are reworking how our recoil control system functions in Warzone, hopefully, soon will be providing a more legitimate and natural looking recoil control system to our Warzone product, the new system is currently in development and testing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post

Appreciate the love man.
Old 06/17/2022, 22:48   #8

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,076
There are good reasons why PO has never had a direct reduce recoil feature.

It's very hard to get away with, especially using the methods that many providers use.

I'm not saying that it's impossible to do safely, but in a game like COD I don't see the need for the risk. PO is all about removing any unnecessary vectors of detection.
Old 06/18/2022, 01:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post

Second ? Mobius has literally the best Aimbot Humanizations of all external Providers + Controller support.
Nothing can beat that, Update times are unreal , faster then PO autoupdater when it fails. No hate to PO i have it too but Mobius is just superior in ALL aspects with all respect.
Old 06/18/2022, 02:06   #10

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,076
Quote:
Second ? Mobius has literally the best Aimbot Humanizations of all external Providers + Controller support.
Nothing can beat that, Update times are unreal , faster then PO autoupdater when it fails. No hate to PO i have it too but Mobius is just superior in ALL aspects with all respect.
He's used PO and Mobius and has an opinion, man. Nothing wrong with the fact that you disagree.

Have you used PO since I reworked the aimbot?

Also he's a keyboard mouse user so that's probably why controller players like you didn't factor into his decision.

PO does work with controller using rewasd though it has more latency than anti micro and requires a remap as you know.

Controller support via anti micro requires view angle aimbot which I refuse to do for security reasons. Providers like Mobius probably use view angle aimbot for controller configs then use mouse aim for KBM. I refuse to touch view angle aim at all so that's why I don't do what they do. I'm pretty sure view angle aimbots for KBM just cause instant shadow bans right now so clearly I was right to stay away. Controller view angle aim seems to be fine.

I think Mobius & I each have the right to do things how we see fit & clearly they've had no issues with their aimbot so I'm not hating on their strategy.
Old 06/18/2022, 02:23   #11

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,062
Quote:
PO's new aimbot rework is incredibly good now.

However, if you're a controller player and you don't want the latency of remapping, Mobius is definitely the way to go. Mobius and PO are very similar in quality, and despite being competitors, are very amicable with one another.

For me, if I'm using MKB I'm using PO. If I'm using controller, I'm using Mobius. Both I trust to use on my main.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2022, 11:33   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxwjianghu View Post
Yes, including Hypex's recoilless script, after one game, I got 350ping, I tested 12 accounts, all got 350ping after one game, if I don't use Hypex, I have no problem with my account

Hi bro, does Cronus only support controllers? Mouse and keyboard not working with Cronus?
yeah you can use m&k on cronus zen and xim apex either of those devices would work well, cronus is more for controllers but still supports m&k

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
It can still safely be done, but it has to be done properly or you'll get shadowed after using it for one game.

How many of the script providers are currently handling recoil is "suspicious" to Ricochet and will result in a shadowban. Not enough to get you permed, but enough to say "hey this guys doing something that doesn't add up"

There are ways around this, as you can tell some providers have figured out why this was happening and changed it.

Mobius still has recoil control in Vanguard and Cold War without issue, due to the changes with Ricochet serverside we are reworking how our recoil control system functions in Warzone, hopefully, soon will be providing a more legitimate and natural looking recoil control system to our Warzone product, the new system is currently in development and testing.

Appreciate the love man.
looking forward to the new changes you'll be making!
Old 06/19/2022, 10:18   #13

Is it just me or is cheating not fun anymore
Old 06/19/2022, 22:59   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
Is it just me or is cheating not fun anymore
Its just you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/20/2022, 00:36   #15

elite*gold: 224
Would like to add that Mobius has added our own built in recoil control script with our Warzone cheat.

It is safe and will not get you shadowbanned or nerfed.
Thanks
1 User