Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 64
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: texxter
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/19/2022, 14:16
Replies: 375
Views: 125,393
Posted By texxter
And what will happen to those who have already...

And what will happen to those who have already bought a script from you, will they receive free updates?
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/20/2022, 18:42
Replies: 160
Views: 29,720
Posted By texxter
In November we couldn't buy your Recoil.. on the...

In November we couldn't buy your Recoil.. on the website at least.... there was only information that your client was detected.. that's why I'm asking how it looks now? you didn't answer my question...
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/19/2022, 21:35
Replies: 126
Views: 60,310
Posted By texxter
how i can pay whit paypal man`? i dont use...

how i can pay whit paypal man`? i dont use telegram.... sorry have you other way?
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/19/2022, 20:33
Replies: 160
Views: 29,720
Posted By texxter
ManhattanGG As far as I remember, the sale...

ManhattanGG

As far as I remember, the sale was turned off because your product was DETECTED. It was posted on your site. Have you made a new product or just fix? or why is it available again?
And...
Forum: Valorant Trading 12/24/2021, 17:36
Replies: 126
Views: 60,310
Posted By texxter
any video to demonstrate?

any video to demonstrate?
Forum: Valorant Trading 11/06/2021, 11:11
Replies: 126
Views: 60,310
Posted By texxter
is this Detected? because here...

is this Detected?

because here [Only registered and activated users can see links] and here...
Forum: Valorant 10/20/2021, 20:53
Replies: 406
Views: 99,524
Posted By texxter
what is whit Legit-Helpers? is he Detected`?...

what is whit Legit-Helpers? is he Detected`? cause thread was closed
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/19/2021, 20:39
Replies: 35
Views: 10,805
Posted By texxter
Can I switch ESP on and off with the button on...

Can I switch ESP on and off with the button on the keyboard?
and what do you mean
Pricing For Stand Alone Spoofer? is this only Spoofer whitout cheat right?


Pricing For Cheat? and this is...
Forum: Valorant Trading 05/22/2021, 10:24
Replies: 2
Views: 634
Posted By texxter
what is your price?=

what is your price?=
Forum: Valorant Trading 05/16/2021, 23:32
Replies: 16
Views: 3,928
Posted By texxter
Seller is really helpful and friendly and the...

Seller is really helpful and friendly and the cheat works like a charm.. i used Only ESP and it works very very good. Support is Very friendly and help with everything
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/19/2021, 18:56
Replies: 1
Views: 468
Posted By texxter
to high price for No Recoil

to high price for No Recoil
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/21/2021, 12:33
Replies: 8
Views: 693
Posted By texxter
how much you want for your acc?

how much you want for your acc?
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/12/2021, 16:19
Replies: 3
Views: 616
Posted By texxter
is this account from germany?

is this account from germany?
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/01/2021, 12:17
Replies: 10
Views: 1,832
Posted By texxter
Hast du auch acc mir Ranks?

Hast du auch acc mir Ranks?
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/01/2021, 12:15
Replies: 4
Views: 562
Posted By texxter
Acc from Germany or not?

Acc from Germany or not?
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/26/2021, 19:03
Replies: 0
Views: 295
Posted By texxter
Suche Valorant account

Hallo,
Ich suche einen Valorant account, am besten der noch im Beta gemacht wurde... ebenfalls der acc soll in alle Seasons und Acts gespielt habe und in allen Seasons und Acts sollte Rang nicht...
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/25/2021, 19:40
Replies: 10
Views: 1,266
Posted By texxter
aahhaha ofcourse... you are next scammer.... or...

aahhaha ofcourse... you are next scammer.... or you do new account... scammer go out from here
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/25/2021, 13:14
Replies: 10
Views: 1,266
Posted By texxter
Dont Trust Him... He is SCAMER ... He steal...

Dont Trust Him...
He is SCAMER ...
He steal my 70 Euro...
be careful there is no way to unban your account. HE is just a deceiver. Admins pls ban him forever.
Who needs proof, I can provide...
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/21/2021, 16:48
Replies: 10
Views: 1,266
Posted By texxter
Any feedback of your work?

Any feedback of your work?
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/12/2021, 22:18
Replies: 23
Views: 3,122
Posted By texxter
So I don't know why it happened, but the fact is...

So I don't know why it happened, but the fact is that I got a ban after using your cheat.



yes they have very, very bad Support
and when you haveproblem , Michael just ignores it. I can...
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/10/2021, 21:49
Replies: 23
Views: 3,122
Posted By texxter
I do not want to lie or spoil the product in...

I do not want to lie or spoil the product in vain, but I say exactly what happened ... then how to explain this behavior
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/10/2021, 12:11
Replies: 23
Views: 3,122
Posted By texxter
Caution ITS DETECTED !!! I bought for one...

Caution ITS DETECTED !!!

I bought for one day for a test. played only 2 games, used only ESP and played very carefully/Legit. I often turned off ESP so that I would not burn too much. Then i...
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/04/2021, 12:05
Replies: 4
Views: 851
Posted By texxter
discord not working?=

discord not working?=
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/04/2021, 11:57
Replies: 20
[Selling] Closed
Views: 10,405
Posted By texxter
discord not working

discord not working
Forum: Valorant 02/03/2021, 23:52
Replies: 11
Views: 1,096
Posted By texxter
what is name of them?

what is name of them?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 64

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.