Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ VALORANT No Recoil Macros ✔️ The Top Provider Since 2016 ⭐ Legit-Helpers.com ⭐

Discussion on ⭐ VALORANT No Recoil Macros ✔️ The Top Provider Since 2016 ⭐ Legit-Helpers.com ⭐ within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/24/2021, 22:44   #106 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Just bought it and working

++vouch
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2022, 10:43   #107 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought it and they blocked me on the discord channel. not safe
Old 01/06/2022, 13:16   #108

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamus View Post
I bought it and they blocked me on the discord channel. not safe
We don't block anyone from our Discord unless he starts insulting other users or admins. Our Valorant macros are safe to use. Send me your Discord name so I can double check what happened.
Old 01/06/2022, 13:22   #109 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
I haven’t seen anything about the anti afk bot, i was wondering if the afk bot works with valorant?
Old 01/06/2022, 13:43   #110 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanGG View Post
We don't block anyone from our Discord unless he starts insulting other users or admins. Our Valorant macros are safe to use. Send me your Discord name so I can double check what happened.
rullaz or adamus
Old 01/09/2022, 18:53   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXWELL NIDJI View Post
I haven’t seen anything about the anti afk bot, i was wondering if the afk bot works with valorant?
Hi! Our AntiAFK Bot is currently not working on Valorant. But we could make that happen if there's a demand for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamus View Post
rullaz or adamus
One of our main admins added you on Discord.
Old 01/09/2022, 18:55   #112 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

using it for a while now, so good so far
vouch++
Old 01/09/2022, 19:06   #113 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i love it it's not using a lot of performance and is easy to install

i first had a problem but the support was cool
i will buy again
Old 01/19/2022, 20:33   #114 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@

As far as I remember, the sale was turned off because your product was DETECTED. It was posted on your site. Have you made a new product or just fix? or why is it available again?
And how can I pay with paypal
Old 01/19/2022, 22:22   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by texxter View Post
@ManhattanGG

As far as I remember, the sale was turned off because your product was DETECTED. It was posted on your site. Have you made a new product or just fix? or why is it available again?
And how can I pay with paypal
We provide a standalone client for valorant now which customers get through our Discord server. This client was released in November, so over 2 months ago and the sales have been open for Valorant since then.

We don't accept Paypal and won't ever. We offer multiple other payment methods on our website.
Old 01/20/2022, 02:53   #116 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

- rep, was banned on valorant along with a few others after one day of use. Message saying that it was detected was removed as well, DONT BUY!
Old 01/20/2022, 15:57   #117 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowtaindew View Post
- rep, was banned on valorant along with a few others after one day of use. Message saying that it was detected was removed as well, DONT BUY!
What an absolute bs you are talking lol. I bet you just tried to start the MacroEngine just over and over again with Vanguard running despite they have a big fat valorant-instructions channel in their Discord.

I myself am a „longterm“ user of the val macros since 3 months now when they released a specific loader for Val only and me and my buddies have never had any issues.

Since I can tell that you never read the instructions: You need a special loader for Valorant which you can only get from one of the admins in Discord dms.
Old 01/20/2022, 18:15   #118 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0rdevmaster View Post
What an absolute bs you are talking lol. I bet you just tried to start the MacroEngine just over and over again with Vanguard running despite they have a big fat valorant-instructions channel in their Discord.

I myself am a „longterm“ user of the val macros since 3 months now when they released a specific loader for Val only and me and my buddies have never had any issues.

Since I can tell that you never read the instructions: You need a special loader for Valorant which you can only get from one of the admins in Discord dms.
I received the standalone valorant client from Diabolic after purchasing a month subscription. I’ve also seen other people in the server send images/messages with them being permanently banned.
Old 01/20/2022, 18:42   #119 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanGG View Post
We provide a standalone client for valorant now which customers get through our Discord server. This client was released in November, so over 2 months ago and the sales have been open for Valorant since then.

We don't accept Paypal and won't ever. We offer multiple other payment methods on our website.

In November we couldn't buy your Recoil.. on the website at least.... there was only information that your client was detected.. that's why I'm asking how it looks now? you didn't answer my question very clearly
Old 01/20/2022, 19:09   #120 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 218
Hey you got discord?

Tags
macro, no recoil, script, valorant