Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: HerefortheDubs
Forum: RAID: Shadow Legends Trading 05/03/2022, 10:33
Replies: 0
Views: 1,077
Posted By HerefortheDubs
WHALE 12.5M PLAYER POWER ACCOUNT - 93 LEGOS - 150M+ UNM TEAM

Krisk
Double Tormin | Double Candy | Double Scyl | Double Drexthar | Double Elenrail | Double Martyr | Double Hurndig
Triple Arbiter

Selling due to not having enough time to put into the account...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 10/20/2021, 02:21
Replies: 105
Views: 41,993
Posted By HerefortheDubs
Added you on Discord mate.

Added you on Discord mate.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 10/04/2021, 14:02
Replies: 80
Views: 17,439
Posted By HerefortheDubs
Working for HWID ban on fortnite?

Working for HWID ban on fortnite?
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 10/04/2021, 12:56
Replies: 568
Views: 127,978
Posted By HerefortheDubs
Working for Fornite if you are HWID banned?

Working for Fornite if you are HWID banned?
Forum: Fortnite Trading 10/04/2021, 09:34
Replies: 42
Views: 33,100
Posted By HerefortheDubs
Herllo, is it working still for Fortnite? I did a...

Herllo, is it working still for Fortnite? I did a ticket on your website.
Forum: Fortnite Trading 09/29/2021, 03:15
Replies: 29
Views: 3,893
Posted By HerefortheDubs
Will this clear a Fortnite hwid ban?

Will this clear a Fortnite hwid ban?
Forum: Call of Duty 07/21/2021, 03:21
Replies: 156
Views: 34,974
Posted By HerefortheDubs
I can also vouch for PO! zeb has been awesome...

I can also vouch for PO! zeb has been awesome with the replies via support ticket on his website. I think i'll be set for good once they incorporate antimicro with it
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 07/20/2021, 06:06
Replies: 11
Views: 6,585
Posted By HerefortheDubs
Hey mate. Is this controller supported if you're...

Hey mate. Is this controller supported if you're using something like Antimicro? thx
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 07/10/2021, 05:09
Replies: 915
Views: 246,629
Posted By HerefortheDubs
Any update on when Cold War will be updated?...

Any update on when Cold War will be updated? Thanks. Raised a support ticket within the website also.

Thanks.
Forum: Call of Duty 06/10/2021, 07:59
Replies: 77
Views: 10,908
Posted By HerefortheDubs
Yea, I try and source my help through various...

Yea, I try and source my help through various discord channels. Only a feature caused them to be detected, which was their unlock-all feature. But I rate their Sp00fer big time.
Forum: Call of Duty 06/08/2021, 00:12
Replies: 77
Views: 10,908
Posted By HerefortheDubs
Not many people mention ArtificialAiming, but I...

Not many people mention ArtificialAiming, but I think they're good. Works for both MW and CW. Stream proof and totally customizable to your liking. They have my vote.
Forum: Call of Duty 06/07/2021, 23:58
Replies: 12
Views: 1,244
Posted By HerefortheDubs
AA has an option to be stream-proof which I think...

AA has an option to be stream-proof which I think it what you are looking for? I use them on my main and haven't been hit yet. Like previous replies, it comes down to game IQ and you're movement -...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 05/29/2021, 09:51
Replies: 8
Views: 1,923
Posted By HerefortheDubs
Is this still a thing?.

Is this still a thing?.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 05/23/2021, 02:33
Replies: 21
Views: 5,911
Posted By HerefortheDubs
Hey man, I have just added you on Discord....

Hey man, I have just added you on Discord. Wondering if this is still available - thanks.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 05/16/2021, 07:03
Replies: 1
Views: 303
Posted By HerefortheDubs
messaged ya on Discord

messaged ya on Discord
Forum: Call of Duty 10/05/2020, 02:10
Replies: 84
Views: 30,215
Posted By HerefortheDubs
I hopped on the X22 website to see if anyone...

I hopped on the X22 website to see if anyone uploaded any screenshots of the UI. Couldn't find anything.

Interested to see which provider has a nice UI now that EO is down and out.
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.