Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BluesRevenge
Forum: The First Descendant Trading 06/09/2025, 22:00
Replies: 165
Views: 13,094
Posted By BluesRevenge
Trying for the trial to give a +REP and get a...

Trying for the trial to give a +REP and get a week or month there after
Forum: Deadlock Trading 06/07/2025, 07:26
Replies: 9
Views: 11,695
Posted By BluesRevenge
did the discord go down?? I dont see it in my...

did the discord go down?? I dont see it in my list anymore and the invite shows invalid
Forum: Delta Force: Hawk Ops Trading 12/25/2024, 22:51
Replies: 210
Views: 45,425
Posted By BluesRevenge
any more test keys by chance? i currently use...

any more test keys by chance? i currently use clutch and want to try something with aim
Forum: Delta Force: Hawk Ops Trading 12/25/2024, 07:56
Replies: 32
Views: 7,959
Posted By BluesRevenge
what does account encryption status mean on it??

what does account encryption status mean on it??
Forum: Destiny Trading 03/31/2024, 18:37
Replies: 16
Views: 3,946
Posted By BluesRevenge
any updates on finding a dma for destiny 2?

any updates on finding a dma for destiny 2?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 03/20/2024, 03:08
Replies: 36
Views: 21,478
Posted By BluesRevenge
Thumbs up I have been using their COD DMA for the past...

I have been using their COD DMA for the past month and have used their Apex DMA for the past 2 weeks. They are in my opinion the best and most reliable DMA solution for these titles. And superior...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 12/01/2022, 09:51
Replies: 10
Views: 2,265
Posted By BluesRevenge
DON'T TRUST HIM He is a scammer he posts in...

DON'T TRUST HIM He is a scammer he posts in several chats claiming to be a dev for a provider and posting different discord name to try and get money from people.



Also I have been using DMA...
Forum: Call of Duty 12/01/2022, 09:44
Replies: 21
Views: 1,499
Posted By BluesRevenge
It is because you are using a fairly new account....

It is because you are using a fairly new account. The Anti Cheat at least a part of it auto flags any new account that gets to or above 15 kills in a game. Because Activision also thinks that no-one...
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 10/24/2022, 09:50
Replies: 125
Views: 31,986
Posted By BluesRevenge
is it up again?

is it up again?
Forum: Call of Duty 09/23/2022, 18:42
Replies: 14
Views: 4,853
Posted By BluesRevenge
I just bought the game, and opened the game not...

I just bought the game, and opened the game not even able to play a game and insta ban, and cant do a refund. looks like I am calling my bank. now I have a ban on my steam. And worst is I got banned...
Forum: Destiny Trading 06/09/2022, 11:22
Replies: 16
Views: 3,946
Posted By BluesRevenge
Nice I would def, use this

Nice I would def, use this
Forum: The Cycle: Frontier Trading 06/08/2022, 13:21
Replies: 2
Views: 972
Posted By BluesRevenge
Anyone have A DMA CHEESE for this

I am in the looks for a DMA CHEESE for Cycle Frontier
Forum: Destiny Trading 05/27/2022, 23:41
Replies: 16
Views: 3,946
Posted By BluesRevenge
Destiny 2 DMA Question

Does anyone know if there is a D2 DMA Cheese?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/30/2022, 10:12
Replies: 0
Views: 127
Posted By BluesRevenge
Arrow Tarkov Carries CHEAP $4 a raid

am doing carries for people.

Paypal Friends and Family
Cashapp
and or BTC

msg BubbleGutGluGlu#8773


$4/raid for the following
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/29/2022, 07:58
Replies: 5
Views: 3,364
Posted By BluesRevenge
damncheater is invite only. Are you in the...

damncheater is invite only. Are you in the community by chance?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/27/2022, 03:42
Replies: 0
Views: 161
Posted By BluesRevenge
Talking Tarkov Carries CHEAP $4 a raid

I am doing carries for people.

Paypal Friends and Family
Cashapp
and or BTC

MSG BlueButt1137#8773 on discord

$4/raid for the following
-----Customs
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/27/2022, 01:29
Replies: 0
Views: 125
Posted By BluesRevenge
Arrow Tarkov Carries CHEAP $4 a raid

I am doing carries for people.

Paypal Friends and Family
Cashapp
and or BTC

MSG BlueButt1137#8773 on discord

$4/raid for the following
-----Customs
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/26/2022, 13:05
Replies: 4
Views: 221
Posted By BluesRevenge
Okay, sorry about that thank you.

Okay, sorry about that thank you.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/26/2022, 08:59
Replies: 0
Views: 154
Posted By BluesRevenge
Arrow Tarkov Carries CHEAP $4 a raid

I am doing carries for people.

Paypal Friends and Family
Cashapp
and or BTC

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

$4/raid for the following
-----Customs
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/26/2022, 07:05
Replies: 4
Views: 221
Posted By BluesRevenge
very respectful gave you pos rep as well

very respectful gave you pos rep as well
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/26/2022, 05:31
Replies: 4
Views: 221
Posted By BluesRevenge
Arrow Tarkov Carries CHEAP $4 a raid

am doing carries for people.

Paypal Friends and Family
Cashapp
and or BTC

msg BubbleGutGluGlu#8773


$4/raid for the following
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/14/2022, 14:25
Replies: 0
Views: 147
Posted By BluesRevenge
Arrow (3$)/RAID CARRY SERVICE CHEAP +rep

I will be doing carries for anyone that wants them for $3/RAID Except for labs
Message TheLastBlueNeck#1322 or join discord [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Afterwards we will conduct a trade...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/30/2021, 09:55
Replies: 9
Views: 2,109
Posted By BluesRevenge
discord inv is invalid, I am very interested

discord inv is invalid, I am very interested
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 06/23/2021, 22:27
Replies: 8
Views: 6,819
Posted By BluesRevenge
it is detected on apex according to the dev...

it is detected on apex according to the dev website
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 09/16/2020, 15:55
Replies: 6
Views: 442
Posted By BluesRevenge
If you are going to send this in a 10 second...

If you are going to send this in a 10 second window, you will be blocked. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.