What are the chances of being detected in EFT if using DMA hardware with custom firmware and a reputable cheat provider?
I would say the chance is 20%, i have also been using dma the last few 3 years, and got banned on monthly base, untill i coded my own bypass, and havent been banned for 6 wipes now.
By automated detection, close to 0, at least until battlestate decides to update their detection mechanisms. I’ve been running what you describe for a year now, no ban.
You could be manually banned, however- I’d recommend against raging, try to be somewhat subtle so you don’t eventually rage-kill someone who can ban you or get reported by every person you kill.
I would say the chance is 20%, i have also been using dma the last few 3 years, and got banned on monthly base, untill i coded my own bypass, and havent been banned for 6 wipes now.
I sell the bypass for a cheap 50 $
Discord N1gel0usHD#0001
DON'T TRUST HIM He is a scammer he posts in several chats claiming to be a dev for a provider and posting different discord name to try and get money from people.
Also I have been using DMA for over 3 years no ban at all, just be careful, dont rage, and use custom FW, just make sure the person you get custom FW from gives you the files so you can reflash if need be.
DON'T TRUST HIM He is a scammer he posts in several chats claiming to be a dev for a provider and posting different discord name to try and get money from people.
Also I have been using DMA for over 3 years no ban at all, just be careful, dont rage, and use custom FW, just make sure the person you get custom FW from gives you the files so you can reflash if need be.
Its reallt a low chances to get detected in eft or apex. But in other games such as valorant it have more chances to be detected. VGK can attack the dma device to make it useless.
DMA is often a pain in the ***. Not many customers that I've seen flock to it and stay with DMA products only.
It’s the pain in the *** part for me for sure. I’m not a DMA hater but it just doesn’t make much sense for me to go out and pay the price they are asking. Not to mention I don’t have another PC and the hole thing just confuses me.
[Selling] DMA board for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 01/17/2023 - Trading - 3 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)
[Selling] DMA device for sale! compatible with all cheat that requires a dma device 05/28/2021 - Trading - 0 Replies Selling dma board
By far the most safest way to cheat in all games
Equipped with XC7A35T Xilinx 7 FPGA chipset, identical to the FPGA board with same chipset.(raptor, screamer m.2)
Unlike screamer m.2, this one has a integrated JTAG with USB 3.0 interface, convenient and easy to update the firmware.
The FT600/FT601 is a USB3.0 to FIFO-interface bridge chip that supports up to USB3.0 Super Speed with (5Gbps)