Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ConquerProgrammer
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/28/2020, 00:42
Replies: 42
Views: 2,695
Posted By ConquerProgrammer
Why would I do it from strach? I edit my own...

Why would I do it from strach?
I edit my own files. I do as you wish..
You have a lot of ridiculous desires. it doesn't even make sense to do this. When I think again, I think $ 1500 is very little...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/28/2020, 00:26
Replies: 42
Views: 2,695
Posted By ConquerProgrammer
i told them i can do this source for 1500€. He...

i told them i can do this source for 1500€.
He told me are you crazy ? this is easy you can do in 10 Days :) :)
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/27/2020, 23:57
Replies: 15
Views: 1,869
Posted By ConquerProgrammer
I agree with you. I think he should leave this...

I agree with you. I think he should leave this job and play tetris hahah :)
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/26/2020, 10:14
Replies: 15
Views: 1,869
Posted By ConquerProgrammer
Does it matter when I set up my account ? I offer...

Does it matter when I set up my account ? I offer the opportunity to test everything. I'll show people you're lying and you won't talk again..

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/26/2020, 10:04
Replies: 7
Views: 839
Posted By ConquerProgrammer
he can't solve bugs on his own server and he...

he can't solve bugs on his own server and he talks here :)
If you find a real programmer like me, you won't have a problem. you have the opportunity to test everything. I give free support if you...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/25/2020, 16:46
Replies: 15
Views: 1,869
Posted By ConquerProgrammer
I don't need it, but I see that you or epoch...

I don't need it, but I see that you or epoch don't show evidence to people who want it on your discord channel. I see that there is nobody using this program. there is no program already. it's a...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/25/2020, 12:15
Replies: 15
Views: 1,869
Posted By ConquerProgrammer
I don't have a server, I saw your discussions....

I don't have a server, I saw your discussions. Please stop tricking people, leave people at ease trying to do their job.. You speak without knowing about this source. I offer my source proof to test...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/24/2020, 15:32
Replies: 15
Views: 1,869
Posted By ConquerProgrammer
I challenge yes ! Amateurs like you can't pollute...

I challenge yes ! Amateurs like you can't pollute the conquer servers any more..
Go and keep defrauding people with the Epoch. You are trying to make money without aimbot program. no one believes...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/21/2020, 20:17
Replies: 15
Views: 1,869
Posted By ConquerProgrammer
I know you, You said you made program Aimbot from...

I know you, You said you made program Aimbot from your discord channel and you trying to sell. You did not show evidence to people who wanted to take. I heard you scammed someone. I heard you say you...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/21/2020, 13:59
Replies: 3
Views: 850
Posted By ConquerProgrammer
Arrow Are you looking for a coder for your server ?

Hello, I can prepare the events/quests/codes you want by making special coding for your server.. If your server has a bug, I can fix them..
I can help you with everything. Contact me if you plan to...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/21/2020, 13:45
Replies: 15
Views: 1,869
Posted By ConquerProgrammer
Arrow Selling Source Classic

Selling Source Classic

√ Online Points
√ Vote Points
√ VIP System
√ Auto pick/loot items +1
√ FullScreen
√ WebSite, Register, Automatic Donate System With Paypal
√ Anti Cheat system from...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.