Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What Server im looking for

Discussion on What Server im looking for within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What Server im looking for

Hey everyone,

If someone wants to enlarge the Conquer Online Community by finding more interested people who want to play, here it is a classic Gameplay but with
improvement.

Lets say, you have already a Classic Server its made great & stable but people not really joining in, i can assume its not coz the Community is dead, your server is the LIFE of the Community, if your game is not interesting for sure the Community is dead.

Classic gameplay has weaknesses:

1. New Commers not having a chance.
2. If you limit your server to be classic it will fail.
3. The gameplay needs improvments in many kinds, since a private server isn't pay 2 win.
4. After you maxed your pvp char, its only about going Guildwar.

So Players will just try to join in blackmarkets they will kill the server by their own.

You have to understand the Rates are Holy, they are made perfectly in Official TQ, If you want change anything you have to balance it on your Private Server everything should make sense.

How to fix 1, 2, 3, 4, check this gameplay and learn.
That is the "Classic" for free 2 play "Private Server" where you have every criteria met.

For this gameplay, it would be recommended that the base source is classic:

[Max Level 140] > [3rd Reborn]

0. Reborn 3x Leveling Rate
1. Reborn 3x Leveling Rate
2. Reborn 2x Leveling Rate
3. Reborn 1x Leveling Rate
(The higher your Rebirth is the harder is the leveling Rate)

At beginning its easier why? Because later you have a huge advance by the 3rd Rebirth Skills. "Superman(Xp)"

Here you have the kickstart to Level up and not stuck as a low level.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as 2nd Rebirth gets an Aura, the 3rd Rebirth also gets an Aura.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1,2,3 Rebirth Requirments]
In Classic everything beginns with 7 diffrent Normal Gems , i would continue with Refined & Super for 2nd & 3rd Rebirth, like this:

1.) First Rebirth 7 diffrent (normal) Gems and Cleanwater

2.) Second Rebirth 7 diffrent (refined) Gems and half 2nd reborn Quest

3.) Third Rebirth 7 diffrent (super) Gems and 999Flowers

---

[1,2,3 Rebirth Rewards]
1.) First Rebirth Reward: Supergem or Bless, inlcusiv WeaponEnchant your needs.
(first hand weapon)

2.) Second Rebirth Reward: +1 Meteor, inclusiv WeaponEnchant your needs. (first hand weapon)

3.) Third Rebirth Reward: +1 Dragonball, inclusiv WeaponEnchant your needs.
(first hand weapon)

[WeaponEnchants]

In order to Enchant your Weapon, you must get Rebirth. Certain Rebirths (I.E 1st, 2nd, 3rd), Will get access to different Enchantments.
You can only add 1 Enchant to each Weapon. Skills added onto the weapon, Randomly activate from time to time.
Note: Enchants appear in the same spot as Blessed/Damage item stats. Example: If an item says -97%, This means it is Poison and has -7% damage.

First Rebirth Enchantments: Poison: -90% Meditation: -80% Cure: -70%

Second Rebirth Enchantments: Hercules: -60% MagicShield: -50% Fire: -40%

Third Rebirth Enchantments: Reflect: -30% Stigma: -20% Tornado: -10%

Note: Deleted the PoisnBlade, ManaBacksword, DefenseBow before. (Makes sense)

-97% Bow. -90% is just a Number means: "Poisn"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MeteorZone]
The best Map to hunt Dragonball & Meteor is the MeteorZone since there doesn't drop any - and + Items, costumized perfectly for the low Level Hunters. Since the low level Hunters are new and need to upgrade gears Quality & Level.

Costumized Look & Name:
-"MeteorDove" name changed to "TreasureBird"
-TreasureBird colour changed to Red

Costumized Defense and M-Atk of TreasureBird.
-Archer Attack with lvl 55 SuperBow and lvl 50 SuperRing can kill a TreasureBird with 1x Scatter.
-Archer M-Defense with lvl 57 SuperEarring and lvl 57 SuperCoat get only 1 M-Dmg by TreasureBird thunder.

MeteorZone Special Rates:
-The Dragonballs and Meteors 2x of the GlobalRates
-Example the currenty global rate for Meteor is 0.5% = in MeteorZone the Rate is 1.0% (2x Db & Meteor)

MeteorZone Tamptation:
-You can leave MeteorZone with a TeleportationGate
-If you die in MeteorZone you revive in TwinCity
-Vip Teleportation in MeteorZone should work aswell
-Mobs spawnts was made a bit better

Other hunter Areas wont make sense, only the Meteorzone makes sense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[LUCKY TIME]
LuckyTime Fullworking:

-Fatal Hit works on PVE / PVP, you can see System Message Notifaction.
-Soc Upgrade increase

Bonus Drops:
-Stone +1 (decent rate 0,3%)
-Expball (decent rate 0,3%)

Rarest Drops:
-Meteor +1
-Dragonball +1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Mystic Castle Leveling Skill Proof]

In Mystic Castle very deep in the Map, there is a big Spawnt with Banshee Monsters.
-Banshee do 50% dmg of your HP, when you have only 1 HP it continues attackign you with 0 Dmg. (being Afk no Problem)
-Banshee Monster HP increased very high. (i remember even with Superman Trojan wasnt able to kill those with 1 Hit)
-If you hit Banshee with a low level Weapon levels your Skill Profience faster (Bonus Prof Exp)
-After a time your Item Dura drops to 0, being afk a long time wont be possible too.
Those are the Monsters, maybe they have another Name:

[3rd Reborn Specials & Benefits]

Water: ChainRevive = Revives all TeamMates, Guildies on Screen
Water: gets 30% more HP generally.

Trojan: 360 Dragees Fastblade = Does 360° Fastblade on the whole screen
SM Trojan: Superman(xp) if you was 2nd reborn Warrior.
Example: xxxx - 1st rb warrior - 2nd rb warrior - 3rd rb Trojan

Archer: SuperScatter
SM Archer: Superman(XP) if you was 2nd reborn warrior.
Example: xxxx - 1st rb warrior - 2nd rb warrior - 3rd rb Archer

Fire: Nampalm Firebomb burning all on screen.
Fire: If you was before reborn warrior.
(2x Superphoenix Gem = 30% more M-Dmg) & (Shield, better mobilty one smal Female, anyways more defens)
Example: xxxx - 1st rb warrior - 2nd rb warrior - 3rd rb Fire

NOTE: every third Rebirth gets a Special XP Skill which hits all on Screen.

NOTE: To get Superman(XP) you need to be as second Rebirth Warrior.
Since you get as a third Rebirth a new Command /switch, you will swtich your third rebirth Current Class to the second rebirth Class.

Example: Trojan - 1st Warrior - (2nd Warrior) <---- 3rd Archer /switch.

Guide:
You are third rebirth "InternArcher" lvl 15 type /switch
now your Class switch to "MasterWarrior".
Result: You have earn Superman(XP) as Archer.

PureWarrior: 60% Reflect, 2hand Weapon Shield, ViperFang

Warrior Reflect Balances:

war-war-war-war = 60% Chance to reflect damage (840 Reflected)
war-war-war-xxx = 40% Chance to reflect damage (1260 Reflected)
war-war-xxx-xxx = 20% Chance to reflect damage (2100 Reflected)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Rates Db / Meteor] > [Medium Low]

-Meteor Rate 1.0% - 1.5%
-Dragonball Rate 0.1% - 0.15%
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Exchanger Npc in Market] > [Market Libra]

-Exchange 1 Dragonball to 21 Cps
-Exchange 21 Meteors to 1 Dragonball

Result: We know 1 Meteor is 1 CPS worth. So no one, will ignore meteors anymore.
50k - 70k Silvers is 1 CPS worth. If the server is correct rated in the Gold Drop.

[Custom Offline Training]
Guide:
1.) Go to Boxer and set a fund in the OTG Bank 20.000 Silver or more.
2.) Hit a Stake in your Level.
3.) Type /offlinetg ( in the next second you get disconnected, if you log in you get a Notification how much exp you gained)

The Offline Training Jackpot is at end of Week (Sunday) awarded automatically with lottoery princip to a player who took part of Offlinetraining.
Notification: The Winner will be mentioned in 59, 58 , 57 ... Countdown to 0. THE WINNER IS "XXXX" .

So here you know the Rates are mostly low just exeption on Meteor / Db is the Rates Medium.

Skill Prof = 1x
What we have? Banshee monster

Leveling Rate = 3x
At beggining leveling up wont be a problem.

Leveling Rate = 1x as third rebirth? Coz you have Superman(Xp) thats how it balances.

So you get pushed to be at least 2nd rebirth since you want to have LuckyTime, luckytime advange? Bonusdrops : +1 stone, expball, +1 met, +1 db

The Mining rates are classic 1x

You can max login 5 accounts, the limit is to join in your team max 4 players.

You are new player, what you need mostly? Dragonballs and Meteors, you get them in this amazing Meteorzone.

OfflineTraining very good thing, the server is not cheap at all, if you have at beginning more Waters lvl 70 a huge advance on Guildwar

Superman XP skill on trojans? You can kill Bosses , you can fk up guild gates, you can kill stronger players in some situations.

Superman Xp Skill on Archer? Plvling with full 1 socket gears possible why not?
More Plvling spots possible, lab3 Bluebirds, Mysticcastle bulls, Basilisks, Syrens in lab4.

So you can add in Bosses, you can add in pvp events, you can make some nice Quests for 3rd rebirth characters

I would play Sm Archer, Pure Warrior, Sm Trojan and Water for sure since its needed for Guildwar.

Those Features will make the Classic Gameplay more enjoyable,

Donation for VIP

Donation for 1 & 2 soc garments

Donation for 1 & 2 soc Mircalous Guard

(GoldPrize only for Guildwar winners.)

Custom Item to upgrade GoldPrize to 1soc & 2soc

A healthy & fair Gameplay

-----------------------------------------------

Thats what i would play & support.

That is my last thread because i will quit Epvp this year, its the last time im trying. Coz you guys killed this game im tired of those scammers and "pro" Devolpers who dont give a shit about any Suggest.

(Please do not take single features for your server, all features thogeter or nothing)

Cheers
Old 06/27/2020, 10:21   #2

elite*gold: 130
Hahahhahahahahhaha
Old 06/27/2020, 12:47   #3

Received Thanks: 1,565
i offered to build said server for you, you said ok, then said no, then said ok, then said no again, in the mean time it appears you was trying to talk to my friends to get a cheaper option. Which is fine, but then don't come back to me, because i will not be a last option.

Anyway, GL with the server.
Old 06/27/2020, 14:24   #4

I'm talking about what server I'm looking for personality to play.
And you talking about selling and buying sources?

YOU NEED LEARN TO READ A THREAD BEFORE COMMENTING **** AND CALLING it "criticsm"

First time said bad thing about me... kappa... fail you said a bad thing about your self.
I know you waiting for that

moronic.
Old 06/27/2020, 16:28   #5

so toxic, it is unbelievable, i repeat, grow up kid
Old 06/27/2020, 16:52   #6

Those where the same features that you asked for me to put on the server i'm building. But this is not the kind of server i want to create... Btw Ultimaton is right bro... If you just listen to what ppl say you may grow up a lot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2020, 18:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by krito777 View Post
You guys working thogeter it's good but that you not understanding my thread is a "Help scream" , infos and everything is explained so I can agree my self here was nothing wrong.

12tails if you really planing to go only classic without any improvement in the gameplay I would not play your game and in my thread you can read why.
Now I know that you guys spoke about me background since I'm the 2pac of this game I'm against the system.

And I tell you good bye guys. The infos are official.

I will not grow up since you are not my bro just a traitor, do not say bro again. You are exactly the same ****** guy as them.
So good bye

If someone is intrested he do not talk like "no time" there is no exuses.

And ultimation his people... all using exuses and not being honest that's how they planed in background to troll wasting my hope they already know that i will go for the "last option"
Ultimation had 1 rumor about me was failure..
I know alot bad things about them and those are facts.

A bunch of ******** and lickers

Cheers
Hope you think on what you have just said. It sounds like you're a 7 year old kid, or a trash talk player on any online game... Good luck on whatever you're looking for my friend.
Old 06/27/2020, 19:38   #8

Quote:
You guys working thogeter it's good but that you not understanding my thread is a "Help scream" , infos and everything is explained so I can agree my self here was nothing wrong.

12tails if you really planing to go only classic without any improvement in the gameplay I would not play your game and in my thread you can read why.
Now I know that you guys spoke about me background since I'm the 2pac of this game I'm against the system.

The infos are official.

I will not grow up since you are not my bro just a traitor, do not say bro again. You are exactly the same ****** guy as them.
So good bye

And ultimation his people... all using exuses and not being honest that's how they planed in background to troll wasting my hope they already know that i will go for the "last option"

A bunch of ******** and lickers

Cheers

You are a kid, 12tails and i have never spoken before. But we both agree you have a serious attitude problem.
Old 06/27/2020, 20:00   #9

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Hey everyone,

If someone wants to enlarge the Conquer Online Community by finding more interested people who want to play, here it is a classic Gameplay but with
improvement.

Lets say, you have already a Classic Server its made great & stable but people not really joining in, i can assume its not coz the Community is dead, your server is the LIFE of the Community, if your game is not interesting for sure the Community is dead.

Classic gameplay has weaknesses:

1. New Commers not having a chance.
2. If you limit your server to be classic it will fail.
3. The gameplay needs improvments in many kinds, since a private server isn't pay 2 win.
4. After you maxed your pvp char, its only about going Guildwar.

So Players will just try to join in blackmarkets they will kill the server by their own.

You have to understand the Rates are Holy, they are made perfectly in Official TQ, If you want change anything you have to balance it on your Private Server everything should make sense.

How to fix 1, 2, 3, 4, check this gameplay and learn.
That is the "Classic" for free 2 play "Private Server" where you have every criteria met.

For this gameplay, it would be recommended that the base source is classic:

[Max Level 140] > [3rd Reborn]

0. Reborn 3x Leveling Rate
1. Reborn 3x Leveling Rate
2. Reborn 2x Leveling Rate
3. Reborn 1x Leveling Rate
(The higher your Rebirth is the harder is the leveling Rate)

At beginning its easier why? Because later you have a huge advance by the 3rd Rebirth Skills. "Superman(Xp)"

Here you have the kickstart to Level up and not stuck as a low level.

Just as 2nd Rebirth gets an Aura, the 3rd Rebirth also gets an Aura.

[1,2,3 Rebirth Requirments]
In Classic everything beginns with 7 diffrent Normal Gems , i would continue with Refined & Super for 2nd & 3rd Rebirth, like this:

1.) First Rebirth 7 diffrent (normal) Gems and Cleanwater

2.) Second Rebirth 7 diffrent (refined) Gems and half 2nd reborn Quest

3.) Third Rebirth 7 diffrent (super) Gems and 999Flowers

---

[1,2,3 Rebirth Rewards]
1.) First Rebirth Reward: Supergem or Bless, inlcusiv WeaponEnchant your needs.
(first hand weapon)

2.) Second Rebirth Reward: +1 Meteor, inclusiv WeaponEnchant your needs. (first hand weapon)

3.) Third Rebirth Reward: +1 Dragonball, inclusiv WeaponEnchant your needs.
(first hand weapon)

[WeaponEnchants]

In order to Enchant your Weapon, you must get Rebirth. Certain Rebirths (I.E 1st, 2nd, 3rd), Will get access to different Enchantments.
You can only add 1 Enchant to each Weapon. Skills added onto the weapon, Randomly activate from time to time.
Note: Enchants appear in the same spot as Blessed/Damage item stats. Example: If an item says -97%, This means it is Poison and has -7% damage.

First Rebirth Enchantments: Poison: -90% Meditation: -80% Cure: -70%

Second Rebirth Enchantments: Hercules: -60% MagicShield: -50% Fire: -40%

Third Rebirth Enchantments: Reflect: -30% Stigma: -20% Tornado: -10%

Note: Deleted the PoisnBlade, ManaBacksword, DefenseBow before. (Makes sense)

-97% Bow. -90% is just a Number means: "Poisn"

[MeteorZone]
The best Map to hunt Dragonball & Meteor is the MeteorZone since there doesn't drop any - and + Items, costumized perfectly for the low Level Hunters. Since the low level Hunters are new and need to upgrade gears Quality & Level.

Costumized Look & Name:
-"MeteorDove" name changed to "TreasureBird"
-TreasureBird colour changed to Red

Costumized Defense and M-Atk of TreasureBird.
-Archer Attack with lvl 55 SuperBow and lvl 50 SuperRing can kill a TreasureBird with 1x Scatter.
-Archer M-Defense with lvl 57 SuperEarring and lvl 57 SuperCoat get only 1 M-Dmg by TreasureBird thunder.

MeteorZone Special Rates:
-The Dragonballs and Meteors 2x of the GlobalRates
-Example the currenty global rate for Meteor is 0.5% = in MeteorZone the Rate is 1.0% (2x Db & Meteor)

MeteorZone Tamptation:
-You can leave MeteorZone with a TeleportationGate
-If you die in MeteorZone you revive in TwinCity
-Vip Teleportation in MeteorZone should work aswell
-Mobs spawnts was made a bit better

Other hunter Areas wont make sense, only the Meteorzone makes sense.

[LUCKY TIME]
LuckyTime Fullworking:

-Fatal Hit works on PVE / PVP, you can see System Message Notifaction.
-Soc Upgrade increase

Bonus Drops:
-Stone +1 (decent rate 0,3%)
-Expball (decent rate 0,3%)

Rarest Drops:
-Meteor +1
-Dragonball +1

[Mystic Castle Leveling Skill Proof]

In Mystic Castle very deep in the Map, there is a big Spawnt with Banshee Monsters.
-Banshee do 50% dmg of your HP, when you have only 1 HP it continues attackign you with 0 Dmg. (being Afk no Problem)
-Banshee Monster HP increased very high. (i remember even with Superman Trojan wasnt able to kill those with 1 Hit)
-If you hit Banshee with a low level Weapon levels your Skill Profience faster (Bonus Prof Exp)
-After a time your Item Dura drops to 0, being afk a long time wont be possible too.
Those are the Monsters, maybe they have another Name:

[3rd Reborn Specials & Benefits]

Water: ChainRevive = Revives all TeamMates, Guildies on Screen
Water: gets 30% more HP generally.

Trojan: 360 Dragees Fastblade = Does 360° Fastblade on the whole screen
SM Trojan: Superman(xp) if you was 2nd reborn Warrior.
Example: xxxx - 1st rb warrior - 2nd rb warrior - 3rd rb Trojan

Archer: SuperScatter
SM Archer: Superman(XP) if you was 2nd reborn warrior.
Example: xxxx - 1st rb warrior - 2nd rb warrior - 3rd rb Archer

Fire: Nampalm Firebomb burning all on screen.
Fire: If you was before reborn warrior.
(2x Superphoenix Gem = 30% more M-Dmg) & (Shield, better mobilty one smal Female, anyways more defens)
Example: xxxx - 1st rb warrior - 2nd rb warrior - 3rd rb Fire

NOTE: every third Rebirth gets a Special XP Skill which hits all on Screen.

NOTE: To get Superman(XP) you need to be as second Rebirth Warrior.
Since you get as a third Rebirth a new Command /switch, you will swtich your third rebirth Current Class to the second rebirth Class.

Example: Trojan - 1st Warrior - (2nd Warrior) <---- 3rd Archer /switch.

Guide:
You are third rebirth "InternArcher" lvl 15 type /switch
now your Class switch to "MasterWarrior".
Result: You have earn Superman(XP) as Archer.

PureWarrior: 60% Reflect, 2hand Weapon Shield, ViperFang

Warrior Reflect Balances:

war-war-war-war = 60% Chance to reflect damage (840 Reflected)
war-war-war-xxx = 40% Chance to reflect damage (1260 Reflected)
war-war-xxx-xxx = 20% Chance to reflect damage (2100 Reflected)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Rates Db / Meteor] > [Medium Low]

-Meteor Rate 1.0% - 1.5%
-Dragonball Rate 0.1% - 0.15%

[Exchanger Npc in Market] > [Market Libra]

-Exchange 1 Dragonball to 21 Cps
-Exchange 21 Meteors to 1 Dragonball

Result: We know 1 Meteor is 1 CPS worth. So no one, will ignore meteors anymore.
50k - 70k Silvers is 1 CPS worth. If the server is correct rated in the Gold Drop.

[Custom Offline Training]
Guide:
1.) Go to Boxer and set a fund in the OTG Bank 20.000 Silver or more.
2.) Hit a Stake in your Level.
3.) Type /offlinetg ( in the next second you get disconnected, if you log in you get a Notification how much exp you gained)

The Offline Training Jackpot is at end of Week (Sunday) awarded automatically with lottoery princip to a player who took part of Offlinetraining.
Notification: The Winner will be mentioned in 59, 58 , 57 ... Countdown to 0. THE WINNER IS "XXXX" .

So here you know the Rates are mostly low just exeption on Meteor / Db is the Rates Medium.

Skill Prof = 1x
What we have? Banshee monster

Leveling Rate = 3x
At beggining leveling up wont be a problem.

Leveling Rate = 1x as third rebirth? Coz you have Superman(Xp) thats how it balances.

So you get pushed to be at least 2nd rebirth since you want to have LuckyTime, luckytime advange? Bonusdrops : +1 stone, expball, +1 met, +1 db

The Mining rates are classic 1x

You can max login 5 accounts, the limit is to join in your team max 4 players.

You are new player, what you need mostly? Dragonballs and Meteors, you get them in this amazing Meteorzone.

OfflineTraining very good thing, the server is not cheap at all, if you have at beginning more Waters lvl 70 a huge advance on Guildwar

Superman XP skill on trojans? You can kill Bosses , you can fk up guild gates, you can kill stronger players in some situations.

Superman Xp Skill on Archer? Plvling with full 1 socket gears possible why not?
More Plvling spots possible, lab3 Bluebirds, Mysticcastle bulls, Basilisks, Syrens in lab4.

So you can add in Bosses, you can add in pvp events, you can make some nice Quests for 3rd rebirth characters

I would play Sm Archer, Pure Warrior, Sm Trojan and Water for sure since its needed for Guildwar.

Those Features will make the Classic Gameplay more enjoyable,

Donation for VIP

Donation for 1 & 2 soc garments

Donation for 1 & 2 soc Mircalous Guard

(GoldPrize only for Guildwar winners.)

Custom Item to upgrade GoldPrize to 1soc & 2soc

A healthy & fair Gameplay

-----------------------------------------------

Thats what i would play & support.

That is my last thread because i will quit Epvp this year, its the last time im trying. Coz you guys killed this game im tired of those scammers and "pro" Devolpers who dont give a shit about any Suggest.

(Please do not take single features for your server, all features thogeter or nothing)

Cheers
Quote:
Ultimation stop bother and dont call me "bro" again.
Dont message me again.
The wrong people ruling conquer online R.I.P

A: you're not funny
B: I'll delete you from friendlist.
C: gtfo you damn retard liar scammer and everything what made this conquer community suffer.

Edit: he deserve that coz he think he's funny. My thread is used for other thing and he start to comment like a mental retarded with wannabe funny stuff.

Guys stop obeying this dog he's a fking retard he has no life.
Quote:
I'm talking about what server I'm looking for personality to play.
And you talking about selling and buying sources?

YOU NEED LEARN TO READ A THREAD BEFORE COMMENTING SHIT AND CALLING it "criticsm"

First time said bad thing about me... kappa... fail you said a bad thing about your self.
I know you waiting for that

moronic.
Quote:

The infos are official.

I will not grow up since you are not my bro just a traitor, do not say bro again. You are exactly the same retard guy as them.
So good bye

A bunch of Assholes and lickers

Cheers

$4999.99
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/27/2020, 23:18   #10

I came here fresh, first question was

Q: Can someone help me setup a server?
A: Are you blind there hundred threads!

Q: Why the downloads doesnt work for Source and Patch?
A: Are you stupid those links are dead!
A: Anyways i want them to be dead!

Q: How to Edit server?
A: Editing server without knowedge to code will be failure, that will be a crap server and you are now a Scammer.

I asked alot questions and of those 100 answers one was a bit nicely
A link to learn basic C#

After a time i found out its not about 1 month or 2 month its about years.
Will need at least 1 year intensivly 24/7 to get in the basic.

Since im not a child im 26 years i have my job self employed im not gonna learn this stuff coz i have simply no time for that.
And you guys know the chance that someone will do it is like 1% so you trolling me and telling me: (troll) wow you still not learned Coding? (troll) Pay me i code it?

Before you said: if someone has no knowedge even the best source will be useless.

And i told many time before im not really wanting to be an server owner. I just want to play this game.

Than after few catfights, dude lets be clear no1 will help you we have already alot good server they need "your support" you may suggest them there is a chance that they use those features.

Hm i wasnt such an ass or kid, i started to research and to connect every server i ever found. i gave them the full infos.

Everything ended in troll & exuses, no1 was honsest.

I started to understand what is a copy paste Server.
What is a server from scratch.

The Copy Paste Server owners they tell you very hurry: "Not interested" or they being honest: "we cant do those Features"

The Server from Scratch: "I can copy my source and implement all features and make a second server in just 1 day "if i want", "but i dont like your community" (I know why he started like that because i have uninstalled his game when i saw the staffs attacking other players if they get revanged in anyways they bann you)
So we passed him totaly, hes connected with every devolper in this seciton and he trying to make rumors, that im competent to make a server and im looking for an new option and he do not like me everyone should to ruin it ect.
(Since i said im going for another Option coz he not say clear what he wants)
He told his mafia friends to be all against me Those from elite pvp.
(congratulation those nerds and freaks are doing what he wants)

So next server: No we are invidual theme, we have the best server ever. We are a little family 10 players but we are fine. Their server was full with supporters if you give 1 suggesiton already an asnwer came in: OHHHHH boyyyyy nooooo we dont want that our Server is perfect ...
( no Problem and good bye )

We go next: NO we are 100% classic. This dude was honest i respect it very much and i wish them the best luck.

We go next: Our server has Superman , Mapwide leveling is nice we love it. We have have ninja gears dropping but no Ninjas anymore Just play the game its fun.
Dont begg us to make your gameplay!
(good bye , i think you will begg for more players) Giveee us a chancee please (( hahaha

we go next: Cant do that just play my server is 255 lvl ... We have 7 players enjoy it.
( finally he was honest & i wish his server good luck too)

And now those Mafias assholes and asslickers are thogeter in group against this gameplay.

You ruined this game and this community, somone like the Qonquer owner will not join anymore this Section there way better games.

I know why you begging for money those years , i hope you will all get what you deserve For every1 who got hurt by your mafia shit you will get back.

Time waste , money waste , fail informations , lies, provokation

Everything will come back my friends

Im so glad, cheers.
Old 06/27/2020, 23:41   #11

Quote:
I came here fresh, first question was

Q: Can someone help me setup a server?
A: Are you blind there hundred threads!

Q: Why the downloads doesnt work for Source and Patch?
A: Are you stupid those links are dead!
A: Anyways i want them to be dead!

Q: How to Edit server?
A: Editing server without knowedge to code will be failure, that will be a crap server and you are now a Scammer.

I asked alot questions and of those 100 answers one was a bit nicely
A link to learn basic C#

After a time i found out its not about 1 month or 2 month its about years.
Will need at least 1 year intensivly 24/7 to get in the basic.

Since im not a child im 26 years i have my job self employed im not gonna learn this stuff coz i have simply no time for that.
And you guys know the chance that someone will do it is like 1% so you trolling me and telling me: (troll) wow you still not learned Coding? (troll) Pay me i code it?

Before you said: if someone has no knowedge even the best source will be useless.

And i told many time before im not really wanting to be an server owner. I just want to play this game.

Than after few catfights, dude lets be clear no1 will help you we have already alot good server they need "your support" you may suggest them there is a chance that they use those features.

Hm i wasnt such an ass or kid, i started to research and to connect every server i ever found. i gave them the full infos.

Everything ended in troll & exuses, no1 was honsest.

I started to understand what is a copy paste Server.
What is a server from scratch.

The Copy Paste Server owners they tell you very hurry: "Not interested" or they being honest: "we cant do those Features"

The Server from Scratch: "I can copy my source and implement all features and make a second server in just 1 day "if i want", "but i dont like your community" (I know why he started like that because i have uninstalled his game when i saw the staffs attacking other players if they get revanged in anyways they bann you)
So we passed him totaly, hes connected with every devolper in this seciton and he trying to make rumors, that im competent to make a server and im looking for an new option and he do not like me everyone should to ruin it ect.
(Since i said im going for another Option coz he not say clear what he wants)
He told his mafia friends to be all against me Those from elite pvp.
(congratulation those nerds and freaks are doing what he wants)

So next server: No we are invidual theme, we have the best server ever. We are a little family 10 players but we are fine. Their server was full with supporters if you give 1 suggesiton already an asnwer came in: OHHHHH boyyyyy nooooo we dont want that our Server is perfect ...
( no Problem and good bye )

We go next: NO we are 100% classic. This dude was honest i respect it very much and i wish them the best luck.

We go next: Our server has Superman , Mapwide leveling is nice we love it. We have have ninja gears dropping but no Ninjas anymore Just play the game its fun.
Dont begg us to make your gameplay!
(good bye , i think you will begg for more players) Giveee us a chancee please (( hahaha

we go next: Cant do that just play my server is 255 lvl ... We have 7 players enjoy it.
( finally he was honest & i wish his server good luck too)

And now those Mafias assholes and asslickers are thogeter in group against this gameplay.

You ruined this game and this community, somone like the Qonquer owner will not join anymore this Section there way better games.

I know why you begging for money those years , i hope you will all get what you deserve For every1 who got hurt by your mafia shit you will get back.

Time waste , money waste , fail informations , lies, provokation

Everything will come back my friends

Im so glad, cheers.
TL;DR
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/27/2020, 23:42   #12

elite*gold: 26
????
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/27/2020, 23:57   #13

someone felt addressed,

Discord message: "i blocking you"

From beginning i was right, you proved that.

Im so gladly everyone will get back waht he deservers

Scammers just wait your days comming too

hehe
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2020, 00:07   #14

I have good idea, but i wont say anything this time i gonna pay money!

I pay 50 you lose 5k

you will see baby

Cheers
Old 06/28/2020, 00:10   #15

Quote:
I have good idea, but i wont say anything this time i gonna pay money!

I pay 50 you lose 5k

you will see baby

Cheers
Please check your grammar. I have corrected it below.

Quote:
I have a good idea, but i won't say anything this time i am going to pay money!

I will pay 50 and you will lose 5k

you will see baby .

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread