√ Online Points
√ Vote Points
√ VIP System
√ Auto pick/loot items +1
√ FullScreen
√ WebSite, Register, Automatic Donate System With Paypal
√ Anti Cheat system from source and exe
Max Level : 130 - Max Plus : +9 - Max Bless : -5 - OldJump - Max Rebirth : 1
Balance Classic Gameplay - Four Main Classes (Trojan, Archer, Taoist, Warrior)
Red / Black Name Drop Gears.
Classic Drops : +1, Mets, DBs, Quality Items.
Low Socket Rate. Medim Exp Rate. Mining Rates. Bosses, PK Events, GuildWars.
NO Talismans, NO New Jump, NO CPS (Gold Only), NO New Classes Such as (Ninja, Monk, Pirate, Lee Long), NO Lotto, NO + Stone (+n), NO BP
Classsic Events : DisCity, Bluemouse, LabBoss, SnakeKing, RatFang, DbDevil, Waterlord, ExpMob, MeteorZone
City Quests : Breeder (ApeCity), RatFang ( PhoenixCastle ), Cathy ( BirdIsland )
PK Events : Capture The Flag, Five(n)Out, Freeze The War, Dragon War, Pass The Bomb, DeathMatch, Skill Championship, Infection War, Vampire War, Death Square,
Guild War, CounterClock War, TC GuildWar
Can be arranged as you wish, can be adjusted according to your wishes..
Protected Conquer.exe. Hacks cannot be run.
Protected Source. Aimbot and SpeedHack protection from source.
Even if someone succeeds to crack conquer.exe, it can't run hacking.
What you need to tell us :
Server Name : yourservername
Server Account : root
Server Password : yourpassword
Adjustable drop rates : yourrates
√ Online Points
√ Vote Points
√ VIP System
√ Auto pick/loot items +1
√ FullScreen
√ WebSite, Register, Automatic Donate System With Paypal
√ Anti Cheat system from source and exe
Max Level : 130 - Max Plus : +9 - Max Bless : -5 - OldJump - Max Rebirth : 1
Balance Classic Gameplay - Four Main Classes (Trojan, Archer, Taoist, Warrior)
Red / Black Name Drop Gears.
Classic Drops : +1, Mets, DBs, Quality Items.
Low Socket Rate. Medim Exp Rate. Mining Rates. Bosses, PK Events, GuildWars.
NO Talismans, NO New Jump, NO CPS (Gold Only), NO New Classes Such as (Ninja, Monk, Pirate, Lee Long), NO Lotto, NO + Stone (+n), NO BP
Classsic Events : DisCity, Bluemouse, LabBoss, SnakeKing, RatFang, DbDevil, Waterlord, ExpMob, MeteorZone
City Quests : Breeder (ApeCity), RatFang ( PhoenixCastle ), Cathy ( BirdIsland )
PK Events : Capture The Flag, Five(n)Out, Freeze The War, Dragon War, Pass The Bomb, DeathMatch, Skill Championship, Infection War, Vampire War, Death Square,
Guild War, CounterClock War, TC GuildWar
Can be arranged as you wish, can be adjusted according to your wishes..
Protected Conquer.exe. Hacks cannot be run.
Protected Source. Aimbot and SpeedHack protection from source.
Even if someone succeeds to crack conquer.exe, it can't run hacking.
What you need to tell us :
Server Name : yourservername
Server Account : root
Server Password : yourpassword
Adjustable drop rates : yourrates
I know you, You said you made program Aimbot from your discord channel and you trying to sell. You did not show evidence to people who wanted to take. I heard you scammed someone. I heard you say you are a good programmer. but there are a lot of problems on your server and no one is playing on your server. Please stop fooling people. You also attack classic servers on your Facebook page. You are talking badly about other servers. respect people's efforts. please don't talk badly about other servers to boost your own players.. Have a nice day..
Protected Conquer.exe. Hacks cannot be run.
Protected Source. Aimbot and SpeedHack protection from source.
Even if someone succeeds to crack conquer.exe, it can't run hacking.
I challenge yes ! Amateurs like you can't pollute the conquer servers any more..
Go and keep defrauding people with the Epoch. You are trying to make money without aimbot program. no one believes you, everything appears on your discord channel
Gotcha. Btw you are obviously the owner of Escapism. So you should know something, The only people defrauding is you. P.S Your NCOS source is full of bugs and its really bad.
Also, you are doing my job for me, selling items for RL cash, good luck with that server bro, i see every day its going down down down lol.
Gotcha. Btw you are obviously the owner of Escapism. So you should know something, The only people defrauding is you. P.S Your NCOS source is full of bugs and its really bad.
Also, you are doing my job for me, selling items for RL cash, good luck with that server bro, i see every day its going down down down lol.
I don't have a server, I saw your discussions. Please stop tricking people, leave people at ease trying to do their job.. You speak without knowing about this source. I offer my source proof to test everything. can you prove us that aimbot works from escapism or paradise ? He probably won't write again
√ Online Points
√ Vote Points
√ VIP System
√ Auto pick/loot items +1
√ FullScreen
√ WebSite, Register, Automatic Donate System With Paypal
√ Anti Cheat system from source and exe
Max Level : 130 - Max Plus : +9 - Max Bless : -5 - OldJump - Max Rebirth : 1
Balance Classic Gameplay - Four Main Classes (Trojan, Archer, Taoist, Warrior)
Red / Black Name Drop Gears.
Classic Drops : +1, Mets, DBs, Quality Items.
Low Socket Rate. Medim Exp Rate. Mining Rates. Bosses, PK Events, GuildWars.
NO Talismans, NO New Jump, NO CPS (Gold Only), NO New Classes Such as (Ninja, Monk, Pirate, Lee Long), NO Lotto, NO + Stone (+n), NO BP
Classsic Events : DisCity, Bluemouse, LabBoss, SnakeKing, RatFang, DbDevil, Waterlord, ExpMob, MeteorZone
City Quests : Breeder (ApeCity), RatFang ( PhoenixCastle ), Cathy ( BirdIsland )
PK Events : Capture The Flag, Five(n)Out, Freeze The War, Dragon War, Pass The Bomb, DeathMatch, Skill Championship, Infection War, Vampire War, Death Square,
Guild War, CounterClock War, TC GuildWar
Can be arranged as you wish, can be adjusted according to your wishes..
Protected Conquer.exe. Hacks cannot be run.
Protected Source. Aimbot and SpeedHack protection from source.
Even if someone succeeds to crack conquer.exe, it can't run hacking.
What you need to tell us :
Server Name : yourservername
Server Account : root
Server Password : yourpassword
Adjustable drop rates : yourrates
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConquerProgrammer
I don't have a server, I saw your discussions. Please stop tricking people, leave people at ease trying to do their job.. You speak without knowing about this source. I offer my source proof to test everything. can you prove us that aimbot works from escapism or paradise ? He probably won't write again
For a working aimbot for Escapism or Paradise, you have to contact Epoch, he does the aimbot stuff. However if anyone wants items on Escapism, please contact me, i will be happy to provide
For a working aimbot for Escapism or Paradise, you have to contact Epoch, he does the aimbot stuff. However if anyone wants items on Escapism, please contact me, i will be happy to provide
I don't need it, but I see that you or epoch don't show evidence to people who want it on your discord channel. I see that there is nobody using this program. there is no program already. it's a scam. i don't know or blame you but im sure epoch scammer.
I don't need it, but I see that you or epoch don't show evidence to people who want it on your discord channel. I see that there is nobody using this program. there is no program already. it's a scam. i don't know or blame you but im sure epoch scammer.
Kind of surprising you're calling others scammers yet you're account is only made in 2020 . As for the aimbot it is currently working on escapism. Maybe you guys should write a proper anticheat but what do I know. If people needed proof they could have always private message me, but I already sold my product countless times without any issues.
Kind of surprising you're calling others scammers yet you're account is only made in 2020 . As for the aimbot it is currently working on escapism. Maybe you guys should write a proper anticheat but what do I know. If people needed proof they could have always private message me, but I already sold my product countless times without any issues.
Does it matter when I set up my account ? I offer the opportunity to test everything. I'll show people you're lying and you won't talk again..
Epoch is mad he has less Players than you have buyers bro
Epoch has the worst server i ever seen, watch epoch profile picture in discord he looks like those people from space taxi, that explains all ������ hahah
Epoch is mad he has less Players than you have buyers bro
Epoch has the worst server i ever seen, watch epoch profile picture in discord he looks like those people from space taxi, that explains all ������ hahah
I agree with you. I think he should leave this job and play tetris hahah