Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Abyssical
Forum: Call of Duty 03/21/2024, 16:55
Replies: 15
Views: 1,685
Posted By Abyssical
Just wait it out��

Just wait it out��
Forum: Call of Duty 03/21/2024, 14:47
Replies: 15
Views: 1,685
Posted By Abyssical
I am sure IW hide their detections

I had only use iw in the pass, all the acc got delay perm, 100% hide their dt and exit scam . Those iw users can go check your account see if it is perm.

But I don’t blame them cheating is...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/01/2024, 17:02
Replies: 295
Views: 64,435
Posted By Abyssical
Vouch for this chair never seen an external ab...

Vouch for this chair never seen an external ab can beat internal ab in a legit accurate way!
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 01/26/2024, 02:46
Replies: 295
Views: 64,435
Posted By Abyssical
great product , all we need is random bone +...

great product , all we need is random bone + trigger bot .
Forum: Call of Duty 01/17/2024, 15:32
Replies: 3
Views: 1,056
Posted By Abyssical
can u please add trigger bot to ur cheat unless...

can u please add trigger bot to ur cheat unless it is rebranded
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 01/16/2024, 13:12
Replies: 295
Views: 64,435
Posted By Abyssical
All it needs is a trigger bot

All it needs is a trigger bot
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 01/02/2024, 06:11
Replies: 71
Views: 14,715
Posted By Abyssical
hi i had bought but where is my item? Order ID:...

hi i had bought but where is my item? Order ID: e389c4c0-33b0-4882-a9a6-7d603069de51
Forum: Battlefield Trading 07/08/2023, 16:22
Replies: 14
Views: 6,336
Posted By Abyssical
i had bought the product but i dont received...

i had bought the product but i dont received anything?
Forum: Call of Duty 11/09/2022, 17:45
Replies: 3
Views: 802
Posted By Abyssical
Do not buy shit from this guy he is a scammer I...

Do not buy shit from this guy he is a scammer I have prove
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/01/2022, 00:02
Replies: 374
Views: 87,485
Posted By Abyssical
same.

same.
Forum: Call of Duty 10/31/2022, 02:44
Replies: 11
Views: 994
Posted By Abyssical
if u want to use acd u might just use GhostAim...

if u want to use acd u might just use GhostAim acd spoofer was ghostaim rebranded
Forum: Call of Duty 09/24/2022, 21:32
Replies: 5
Views: 1,028
Posted By Abyssical
it is easy bypass if u have 5m old aged bn, aged...

it is easy bypass if u have 5m old aged bn, aged activision wont help dc issue anymore
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 05/28/2022, 22:32
Replies: 69
[Selling] closed
Views: 11,586
Posted By Abyssical
Don’t buy this shit it is dt asf, all he will...

Don’t buy this shit it is dt asf, all he will said is user error even many perm reports in telegram and he will just ban you from their telegram chat by saying it is dt
Forum: Call of Duty 05/24/2022, 19:16
Replies: 12,161
Views: 2,264,186
Posted By Abyssical
Morden internal is def dt. See how many perm ban...

Morden internal is def dt. See how many perm ban reports in their telegram, all the owner(s) said is user error and start to ignore you
Forum: Call of Duty 05/24/2022, 04:53
Replies: 11
Views: 5,208
Posted By Abyssical
If u used their cleaner their is instructions...

If u used their cleaner their is instructions telling u want to do step by step and read the last part of the instructions and tell me what u see then we talk
Forum: Call of Duty 05/23/2022, 09:57
Replies: 11
Views: 5,208
Posted By Abyssical
Your internet adapter is flag I had the same...

Your internet adapter is flag I had the same problem by fixing it I use USB adapter and disable everything else
Forum: Call of Duty 04/15/2022, 03:00
Replies: 11
Views: 1,503
Posted By Abyssical
your website is down

your website is down
Forum: Call of Duty 03/27/2022, 22:58
Replies: 57
Views: 5,145
Posted By Abyssical
I was thinking of apple but seems the website is...

I was thinking of apple but seems the website is down .. EO is not available..
Forum: Call of Duty 03/27/2022, 17:31
Replies: 57
Views: 5,145
Posted By Abyssical
Alrwady had MI it is great was wondering if there...

Alrwady had MI it is great was wondering if there is something else more powerful
Forum: Call of Duty 03/27/2022, 16:02
Replies: 57
Views: 5,145
Posted By Abyssical
Looking for best aimbot cheat

Hi I had use Mi,gxaim,acdiamond,by far I love mi the best! I wonder is there any better aimbot better than them? I don’t rage ,no silent aim needed. Just want to try more platform!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2021, 22:06
Replies: 224
Views: 29,006
Posted By Abyssical
sent pm please!!

sent pm please!!
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/26/2019, 06:28
Replies: 484
[Selling] sales closed
Views: 85,398
Posted By Abyssical
I had paid since yesterday still haven’t got...

I had paid since yesterday still haven’t got email back
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.