Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Lidrews
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/20/2021, 18:13
Replies: 15
Views: 7,454
Posted By Lidrews
need format?

need format?
Forum: Valorant 02/21/2021, 15:27
Replies: 5
Views: 1,557
Posted By Lidrews
Free HWID Spoofer !?

this spoofer is legit?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Valorant Trading 02/19/2021, 03:32
Replies: 634
Views: 142,952
Posted By Lidrews
I bought the hack and he sent me the download +...

I bought the hack and he sent me the download + loguin, but I had several problems to make it work, he even supported me at the beginning, but it seems that when he no longer knew how to help he...
Forum: League of Legends 02/10/2021, 00:20
Replies: 2
Views: 1,236
Posted By Lidrews
League of legends Pixel Bot

could someone tell me about a legit working pixel bot with a small ban fee, i'm looking to buy but i can't find
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2020, 19:54
Replies: 2
Views: 4,607
Posted By Lidrews
[LF] Legit bot league of legends (PAID/FREE)

I would like to know if anyone knows a bot that is not banning accounts after this last banwave, because AuroraBot is detected and they have not yet launched the paid version. It can be free or paid
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/29/2020, 09:18
Replies: 2
Views: 395
Posted By Lidrews
for the BR server you can't?

for the BR server you can't?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/26/2020, 16:09
Replies: 484
[Selling] sales closed
Views: 85,456
Posted By Lidrews
how to buy 1 month?

how to buy 1 month?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/26/2020, 07:02
Replies: 14
Views: 4,929
Posted By Lidrews
Hello. Im looking for a botted LoL account long...

Hello.
Im looking for a botted LoL account long time supplier who could provide me with daily & weekly league accounts.

Need: BR server & 45K+BE accs..

When contacting me, please answer these...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2020, 23:46
Replies: 189
Views: 35,456
Posted By Lidrews
Hello. Im looking for a botted LoL account long...

Hello.
Im looking for a botted LoL account long time supplier who could provide me with daily & weekly league accounts.

Need: BRserver & 45K+BE accs.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2020, 23:45
Replies: 34
Views: 6,873
Posted By Lidrews
Hello. Im looking for a botted LoL account long...

Hello.
Im looking for a botted LoL account long time supplier who could provide me with daily & weekly league accounts.

Need: BRserver & 45K+BE accs.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2020, 23:44
Replies: 3
Views: 1,129
Posted By Lidrews
Hello. Im looking for a botted LoL account long...

Hello.
Im looking for a botted LoL account long time supplier who could provide me with daily & weekly league accounts.

Need: BR server & 45K+BE accs.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2020, 23:43
Replies: 0
Views: 268
Posted By Lidrews
LF Botted accounts supplier (BR server)

Hello.
Im looking for a botted LoL account long time supplier who could provide me with daily & weekly league accounts.

Need: BRserver & 45K+BE accs.

Botted accounts have to be at least 60...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2020, 23:42
Replies: 5
Views: 1,795
Posted By Lidrews
Hello. Im looking for a botted LoL account long...

Hello.
Im looking for a botted LoL account long time supplier who could provide me with daily & weekly league accounts.

BR server
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2020, 04:57
Replies: 0
Views: 268
Posted By Lidrews
LF Botted accounts supplier (BR server)

Hello.
Im looking for a botted LoL account long time supplier who could provide me with daily & weekly league accounts.

Need: BRserver & 45K+BE accs.

Botted accounts have to be at least 60...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2020, 04:53
Replies: 91
Views: 50,702
Posted By Lidrews
Hello, im searching for BR unranked up to 50 -...

Hello, im searching for BR unranked up to 50 - 70k BE - I always need, would you like to be my supplier?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/27/2020, 02:50
Replies: 6,404
Views: 889,467
Posted By Lidrews
what would be COMPESATION, which was recently...

what would be COMPESATION, which was recently added to the hack?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/21/2020, 15:15
Replies: 6,404
Views: 889,467
Posted By Lidrews
I was banned in 2 days, using "main"

I was banned in 2 days, using "main"
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 02/21/2020, 14:18
Replies: 1,377
Views: 189,781
Posted By Lidrews
Pls send the key and guide for me, i bought...

Pls send the key and guide for me, i bought yesterday
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 02/21/2020, 05:25
Replies: 1,377
Views: 189,781
Posted By Lidrews
I bought and I am waiting for the guide in my...

I bought and I am waiting for the guide in my email
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/20/2020, 21:50
Replies: 6,404
Views: 889,467
Posted By Lidrews
I didn't understand, if I don't use a spoofer I...

I didn't understand, if I don't use a spoofer I won't ban my hwid?
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/18/2020, 19:53
Replies: 6,404
Views: 889,467
Posted By Lidrews
I was banned after the Apex servers came back. I...

I was banned after the Apex servers came back. I think it has to do with some updating and not the hack
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/14/2020, 23:28
Replies: 6,404
Views: 889,467
Posted By Lidrews
Is the cheat outdated? "waiting for update"...

Is the cheat outdated? "waiting for update" appears to me
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/14/2020, 18:37
Replies: 6,404
Views: 889,467
Posted By Lidrews
spoofer works on AMD?

spoofer works on AMD?
Forum: Fortnite Trading 01/19/2020, 04:40
Replies: 85
Views: 15,469
Posted By Lidrews
discord?

discord?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/17/2020, 05:23
Replies: 0
Views: 219
Posted By Lidrews
[BR] Smurf Account LvL 30 (40K+ BE) up to $5

I am looking for someone who sells several accounts on the Brazilian server, for up to a maximum of 5 $
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.