Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 81
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Beerus-
Forum: Wardogs 09/28/2026, 22:16
Replies: 15
Views: 689
Posted By Beerus-
Just buy DMA at this point, your main PC doesn't...

Just buy DMA at this point, your main PC doesn't need anything disabled whatsoever. Bios options enabled too!
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/28/2026, 12:58
Replies: 28
Views: 2,032
Posted By Beerus-
PM sent :)

PM sent :)
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/27/2026, 06:43
Replies: 444
Views: 56,842
Posted By Beerus-
Any reason why you'd recommend those fusers over...

Any reason why you'd recommend those fusers over this one? This one seems to offer slightly higher refresh rates? Unless I'm missing something
...
Forum: Call of Duty 09/18/2026, 15:19
Replies: 39
Views: 2,112
Posted By Beerus-
Tbh I got banned on Bo6 for trying to setup...

Tbh I got banned on Bo6 for trying to setup Controller aimbot through Macku / Xim so just ended up playing cod without it.

Imo you don't really need aimbot, pretty sure blurred has an option to...
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/14/2026, 18:21
Replies: 137
Views: 16,867
Posted By Beerus-
Few hours downtime is hardly the end of the...

Few hours downtime is hardly the end of the world.

Loss time will most likely be comped... Hardly a loss.
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/14/2026, 18:15
Replies: 137
Views: 16,867
Posted By Beerus-
The update was this morning.

The update was this morning.
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/14/2026, 12:44
Replies: 94
Views: 8,894
Posted By Beerus-
I'm assuming it's not functional currently due to...

I'm assuming it's not functional currently due to the update?

Is there a discord link available? I purchased through reseller so don't have the vip option.

Thanks,
Forum: Call of Duty 09/12/2026, 20:48
Replies: 12,151
Views: 2,261,080
Posted By Beerus-
Just see that, damn used to be a fire spoofer too!

Just see that, damn used to be a fire spoofer too!
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/12/2026, 20:46
Replies: 94
Views: 8,894
Posted By Beerus-
Solid cheat, Could do with a screen switch key...

Solid cheat, Could do with a screen switch key and config save / load for qol
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/12/2026, 02:09
Replies: 94
Views: 8,894
Posted By Beerus-
How do you switch what monitor it appears on? ...

How do you switch what monitor it appears on?

Just seems to load on my laptops main screen, doesn't appear to have an option to switch it?
Forum: Delta Force: Hawk Ops 09/11/2026, 17:48
Replies: 1
Views: 555
Posted By Beerus-
Cheating in 2026

Hi,

Just a quick one, can anyone confirm what the cheating situation is like in Delta Force currently; especially in EUW?

I haven't played for months and before I stopped, it was pretty much...
Forum: Call of Duty 09/11/2026, 17:38
Replies: 12,151
Views: 2,261,080
Posted By Beerus-
It's showing as $25 a month on their website?

It's showing as $25 a month on their website?
Forum: Call of Duty 09/09/2026, 11:10
Replies: 22
Views: 1,229
Posted By Beerus-
I'm already on DMA Would never touch any 1pc...

I'm already on DMA

Would never touch any 1pc advertised on here.
Forum: Call of Duty 09/07/2026, 20:05
Replies: 22
Views: 1,229
Posted By Beerus-
Nah must've missed them. I do see this void...

Nah must've missed them.

I do see this void spoofer plastered everywhere though :(
Forum: Apex Legends 09/07/2026, 00:58
Replies: 34
Views: 2,255
Posted By Beerus-
Do you normally respond to the same post twice to...

Do you normally respond to the same post twice to advertise your spoofer?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Call of Duty 09/06/2026, 18:42
Replies: 22
Views: 1,229
Posted By Beerus-
The spoof didn't work.

The spoof didn't work.
Forum: Call of Duty 09/06/2026, 13:25
Replies: 38
Views: 1,888
Posted By Beerus-
Use something like Sync to perm spoof Shut...

Use something like Sync to perm spoof

Shut down PC

Install dTPM onto mobo

Disable fTPM and enable dTPM in BIOS (Some MOBOs Don't support it so check beforehand)

Reinstall Windows
Forum: Wardogs 09/05/2026, 20:42
Replies: 10
Views: 762
Posted By Beerus-
Great - thanks for the clarification. I...

Great - thanks for the clarification.

I guess we'll have to wait until full release to see what they have in store.
Forum: Wardogs 09/05/2026, 20:35
Replies: 10
Views: 762
Posted By Beerus-
DMA?

Hi All,

As the title suggests, does anyone know what version of eac they're using? Is it similar to Arc and how safe is it to be running DMA?

Thanks,
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/28/2026, 12:30
Replies: 444
Views: 56,842
Posted By Beerus-
Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the heads up.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 08/28/2026, 12:13
Replies: 444
Views: 56,842
Posted By Beerus-
0x41^4 You mentioned that Makcu is being...

0x41^4

You mentioned that Makcu is being detected by some Acs, do you know which ones specifically? Sorry if I've missed in a previous page.

Thanks,
Forum: Call of Duty 08/28/2026, 11:56
Replies: 66
Views: 4,328
Posted By Beerus-
Their own epvp page shows $80..... Unc...

Their own epvp page shows $80.....

Unc behaviour from you
Forum: Fifa 04/13/2026, 07:25
Replies: 94
Views: 19,098
Posted By Beerus-
Your support of bluelock was appalling, months of...

Your support of bluelock was appalling, months of it being detected without you acknowledging the detection.

Chat channels were then disabled to hide the fact it was detected.

The only person...
Forum: Fifa 04/11/2026, 03:42
Replies: 94
Views: 19,098
Posted By Beerus-
You claimed bluelock was UD and the discord...

You claimed bluelock was UD and the discord status showed it as UD yet people were reporting bans.

It'll only be a matter of time before the same happens to this 'Rebrand'
Forum: Fifa 04/09/2026, 07:36
Replies: 94
Views: 19,098
Posted By Beerus-
Yeah I would avoid bluelock / zerohook now, he...

Yeah I would avoid bluelock / zerohook now, he lies about detections and then ghosts for a week to the 'update' the product that gets detected 2 days later.

Sadly CA seems to be the only option
Showing results 1 to 25 of 81

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.