Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 84
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MGL_Reload
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/31/2021, 04:58
Replies: 1
Views: 945
Posted By MGL_Reload
Unhappy New ships in swf darkorbit 2k21

First of all, I am not looking for them to do the work for me or for their work to be done. I am only looking for information regarding the new system that darkorbit uses in 2021.

I am currently...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/31/2021, 04:41
Replies: 5
Views: 1,244
Posted By MGL_Reload
do it yourself just take a look at the code and...

do it yourself just take a look at the code and make the database it will not take you more than 1 day :wutface:
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/11/2021, 03:07
Replies: 55
Views: 6,166
Posted By MGL_Reload
In conclusion Armandito is a copy and paste :lul:

In conclusion Armandito is a copy and paste :lul:
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/24/2021, 23:18
Replies: 3
Views: 859
Posted By MGL_Reload
Exclamation Looking for a new team

Hello everybody
I don't usually post on the forum unless necessary
Maybe some know me or maybe not Lmao but in case you don't know me I am one of the owners of a server that I closed a long time...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/12/2021, 22:33
Replies: 16
Views: 1,490
Posted By MGL_Reload
LMAO XDDD :lul: these guys now want everything to...

LMAO XDDD :lul: these guys now want everything to be done for them:kappa:
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/19/2020, 20:20
Replies: 9
Views: 1,760
Posted By MGL_Reload
eeehh interesting

eeehh interesting
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/11/2020, 23:55
Replies: 39
Views: 8,036
Posted By MGL_Reload
xDDDDDD

oh yes sorry is that the armando vargas is the MASTER DEVELOPER :lul:

305360
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/11/2020, 23:48
Replies: 39
Views: 8,036
Posted By MGL_Reload
Developer: "TovySech" or Developer: ...

Developer:
"TovySech"
or
Developer:
Yusuf Hamza

Lmaooo:lul:
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/16/2020, 04:54
Replies: 22
Views: 2,638
Posted By MGL_Reload
Thumbs up in this forum there are too many good developers...

in this forum there are too many good developers for the servers I don't consider myself good but I can try to help you with what you ask for without charging
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/16/2020, 04:51
Replies: 22
Views: 2,638
Posted By MGL_Reload
Exclamation I do not recommend making any deal with this...

I do not recommend making any deal with this person "Armandito13x"
He is a scammer and you do not know how to do anything, just copy and paste the work of others and then he starts to sell it, he...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/15/2020, 08:22
Replies: 22
Views: 2,638
Posted By MGL_Reload
what exactly do you need? :notsureif:

what exactly do you need? :notsureif:
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/14/2020, 07:44
Replies: 7
Views: 1,439
Posted By MGL_Reload
COPY AND PASTE :lul:

COPY AND PASTE :lul:
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/06/2020, 19:31
Replies: 4
Views: 918
Posted By MGL_Reload
Talking Hahahaha LMAO investigate a little more as you...

Hahahaha LMAO investigate a little more as you decrypted the "main" you can still find the error and repair it :Rodar los ojos:
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/29/2020, 08:02
Replies: 3
Views: 594
Posted By MGL_Reload
as everyone tells you, learn to program first so...

as everyone tells you, learn to program first so you can add the function that corresponds to you :kappa:
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/16/2019, 10:53
Replies: 1
Views: 861
Posted By MGL_Reload
9.0? o.O man this is not your thing is better...

9.0? o.O
man this is not your thing is better to delete those files and go out for fresh air for a while :rolleyes:
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/23/2019, 20:36
Replies: 2
Views: 1,138
Posted By MGL_Reload
these files are from darkstars

these files are from darkstars
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/22/2019, 01:22
Replies: 17
Views: 10,020
Posted By MGL_Reload
darkplanets again?

darkplanets again?
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/13/2019, 20:34
Replies: 8
Views: 1,520
Posted By MGL_Reload
add me to discord and we can talk about what you...

add me to discord and we can talk about what you are looking for maybe have something that can help you
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/02/2019, 07:46
Replies: 4
Views: 1,141
Posted By MGL_Reload
Maybe you're working with a version of php not...

Maybe you're working with a version of php not administered for that reason it does not load..
change the version and it will work
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/02/2019, 07:30
Replies: 2
Views: 980
Posted By MGL_Reload
So what? Do you want to sell another person's...

So what? Do you want to sell another person's work?
in case you have not noticed already there is enough about version 9.0 many links in the forum
Lmao
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/09/2019, 21:45
Replies: 8
Views: 1,247
Posted By MGL_Reload
Previously I had uploaded these files I think I...

Previously I had uploaded these files I think I deserve credit for uploading it do not you think? :thinking:

-regards
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/29/2019, 18:18
Replies: 5
Views: 1,116
Posted By MGL_Reload
good luck :thinking:

good luck :thinking:
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/12/2019, 08:17
Replies: 23
Views: 2,385
Posted By MGL_Reload
Exclamation -.- lol

why are programming the galaxy gates generator
Lol
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/10/2019, 01:50
Replies: 6
Views: 1,652
Posted By MGL_Reload
HAHAHAHA LMAO :lul:

HAHAHAHA
LMAO :lul:
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/08/2019, 16:06
Replies: 26
Views: 4,279
Posted By MGL_Reload
Exclamation Agregame a discord y podemos hablar :D

Agregame a discord y podemos hablar :D
Showing results 1 to 25 of 84

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.