Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm looking for the open source v9.0 DO files

Discussion on I'm looking for the open source v9.0 DO files within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm looking for the open source v9.0 DO files

Hello, the title says it all. I'm looking for these famous files from the guys of SpaceBattles, I read that the files are open source but I can't seem to find them anywhere, and all the links on this forum are dead. I just want to set up a server for testing purposes (and get some fun with friends, of course ) and also learn something new in the process.

I have some knoweledge about dealing with PHP, databases and server software, so I just need these files to start playing with them and my RasPi.

If you dont want to publish a link at everyone's sight (although IMHO that's how it should be), you can DM me here or in Discord @ DaNxGamer#2528. Ty in advance.
Old 06/27/2019, 17:57   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNxMk View Post
Hello, the title says it all. I'm looking for these famous files from the guys of SpaceBattles, I read that the files are open source but I can't seem to find them anywhere, and all the links on this forum are dead. I just want to set up a server for testing purposes (and get some fun with friends, of course ) and also learn something new in the process.

I have some knoweledge about dealing with PHP, databases and server software, so I just need these files to start playing with them and my RasPi.

If you dont want to publish a link at everyone's sight (although IMHO that's how it should be), you can DM me here or in Discord @ DaNxGamer#2528. Ty in advance.

First off, “if you don’t want to publish a link at everyone’s sight...” what makes you think we would just give it to you? (If it was never leaked) Also, nothing is free, developers have the choice to release there work or not. Anyways, maybe I will look through my files to find the Spacebattles files that were released publicly.

Best regards,

Real
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/27/2019, 22:34   #3

+1, can someone pm me a link to a byte array packet emulator.. I had a project that I lost after my HDD got toasted and im re-coding all the client & server side (need an emu for a faster re-coding)

im not a leecher:

All the progress from above is lost btw
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2019, 20:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockBlaze View Post
+1, can someone pm me a link to a byte array packet emulator.. I had a project that I lost after my HDD got toasted and im re-coding all the client & server side (need an emu for a faster re-coding)

im not a leecher:

All the progress from above is lost btw

add me to discord and we can talk about what you are looking for maybe have something that can help you
Old 07/15/2019, 22:11   #5

hello mgl

How do you send the darkorbit private server 9.0 link?
Old 07/15/2019, 22:17   #6

I think he is selling some source
Old 07/15/2019, 23:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackLuhn View Post
i actuatlly dont think so. He shared them sometimes ago for free.

Quote:
Old 07/16/2019, 00:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by .recytec. View Post

like i said in another thread: links are all dead
Old 07/16/2019, 03:57   #9

Quote:
like i said in another thread: links are all dead
Stay tuned! I will upload the original Spacebattles released files soon.