Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New ships in swf darkorbit 2k21

Discussion on New ships in swf darkorbit 2k21 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy New ships in swf darkorbit 2k21

First of all, I am not looking for them to do the work for me or for their work to be done. I am only looking for information regarding the new system that darkorbit uses in 2021.

I am currently developing the new darkorbit client but I have run into a headache Lmao

I have noticed that now when trying to put new items or ships to the GAME Binary of the new swf the map does not load anymore, someone had that same problem or does it only happen to me?

Previously only 193 and binary of ships were modified and ready they put new ships , but in the current client it is not possible to do that for some reason the map stops loading when adding a new ship or item to the binary wtf

I leave you some images on the map in which I am currently working

Preloader :

spacemap :

emu 60% working commands (fine for pvp lmao)
Old 07/31/2021, 17:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can add me Discord, Claire#8825.