Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: chingping
Forum: Cabal Online 06/17/2008, 17:03
Replies: 3
Views: 754
Posted By chingping
with UCE you can change the speed to 10x and...

with UCE you can change the speed to 10x and shout every second
Forum: Cabal Online 06/17/2008, 03:28
Replies: 5
Views: 659
Posted By chingping
A month ago i bought twinr for a week and in that...

A month ago i bought twinr for a week and in that week it got me from lvl 60 to 150. Oh and I'm still not banned
Forum: Silkroad Online 06/16/2008, 06:08
Replies: 4
Views: 2,515
Posted By chingping
I dont know about this game but I've played...

I dont know about this game but I've played Lineage and Cabal and In both games I forgot my secret answer and was able to change my password by e-mailing support. In both cases they asked for other...
Forum: Cabal Online 06/15/2008, 17:25
Replies: 11
Views: 2,831
Posted By chingping
Is registration for redcabal broken? When I tried...

Is registration for redcabal broken? When I tried creating an account I get a message then it takes me back to the same page.
Forum: Cabal Online 06/15/2008, 17:20
Replies: 19
Views: 1,648
Posted By chingping
*cough cough* Queer *cough*

*cough cough* Queer *cough*
Forum: Cabal Online 06/15/2008, 16:40
Replies: 6
Views: 656
Posted By chingping
LOL

LOL
Forum: Cabal Online 06/15/2008, 16:25
Replies: 72
Views: 5,247
Posted By chingping
Even though you failed, you still tried. Good...

Even though you failed, you still tried. Good luck with lyfe.
Forum: Cabal Online 06/15/2008, 05:42
Replies: 39
Views: 2,650
Posted By chingping
I believe yoki does have the server files. I...

I believe yoki does have the server files. I believe yoki did spend hours trying to bring us this server. I believe that yoki did believe that he could bring us this server on the date's promised...
Forum: Cabal Online 06/03/2008, 18:14
Replies: 16
Views: 7,462
Posted By chingping
Anywayz im not gonna spend any more time here...

Anywayz im not gonna spend any more time here trying to convince. If you have a banned account and want me to test on it just leave your account name. If not I can care less. For everyone else...
...
Forum: Cabal Online 06/03/2008, 18:11
Replies: 16
Views: 7,462
Posted By chingping
Im currently trying to find a guinea pig account...

Im currently trying to find a guinea pig account that was banned on April 30th to test it on. I know it worked for my account but I don't know if it will work on others as well. I'm not asking...
Forum: Cabal Online 06/03/2008, 18:07
Replies: 16
Views: 7,462
Posted By chingping
your a moron if you think I can somehow magically...

your a moron if you think I can somehow magically scam a banned account with just an account name.. to a banned account..... hahahah
Forum: Cabal Online 06/03/2008, 17:56
Replies: 16
Views: 7,462
Posted By chingping
500kk isnt too much because if this works I only...

500kk isnt too much because if this works I only plan on unbanning like 5 accounts. If i do it for everyone OGPLANET will catch on and rebann everybodies accounts.. including mine.
Forum: Cabal Online 06/03/2008, 17:54
Replies: 16
Views: 7,462
Posted By chingping
Just for your information giving your account...

Just for your information giving your account name in no way threatens your security, especially for a banned account. If you ever make a post on Ogplanets forums, your account name is displayed for...
Forum: Cabal Online 06/03/2008, 17:43
Replies: 16
Views: 7,462
Posted By chingping
Im not using his secret answer im using...

Im not using his secret answer im using OGPLANET's one u moron. Also, I actually only need the account name to a banned account from april 30th to reset it.
Forum: Cabal Online 06/03/2008, 17:35
Replies: 16
Views: 7,462
Posted By chingping
My account UNBANNED

On April 30th Ogplanet announced that they banned 400 accounts for hacking. My account was one of those.

This is the email that was sent to me.
---------


Cabal Community:
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/02/2008, 17:27
Replies: 125
Views: 23,890
Posted By chingping
I wouldn't trust anything posted by...

I wouldn't trust anything posted by rags2bitches.. This is the same guy that goes around on the acc-trading forums and scams people out of their alz. BEWARE
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/02/2008, 17:25
Replies: 475
Views: 78,696
Posted By chingping
This shouldn't have even been released in the...

This shouldn't have even been released in the first place... now the makers of twinr wont even release a trail version which means no bypass for us :(
Forum: Cabal Online 05/30/2008, 14:56
Replies: 20
Views: 4,507
Posted By chingping
thanks, this was exactly what I was looking for. ...

thanks, this was exactly what I was looking for. I'll try it now
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/30/2008, 02:36
Replies: 172
Views: 33,627
Posted By chingping
can someone upload a fully patched cabal folder...

can someone upload a fully patched cabal folder with the chinese private server already set up and everything
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 05/25/2008, 18:53
Replies: 136
Views: 106,117
Posted By chingping
You dont need a UCE.. just get the TwinR trial...

You dont need a UCE.. just get the TwinR trial which will bypass x-trap. Then all u need to do is download the regular cheatengine
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 05/03/2008, 17:49
Replies: 664
Views: 90,610
Posted By chingping
just a suggestion. Can you add a bypass to this...

just a suggestion. Can you add a bypass to this bot so we can use cheatengine since it works great with autoattack at 1.5x speed without ever disconnecting. Or include that inside the bot.

Also...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.