Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[My end] Yokisagen is off forever.

Discussion on [My end] Yokisagen is off forever. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[My end] Yokisagen is off forever.

I just went to the hospital.. and i read all comments...

My last words here.

Im not a God, im not a special person... im just a simple guy with problems in my life.

I made the ePvPers Cabal server... and yes, it works.

I was testing some stuffs to be all in order... and well.. this tragedy just happended with my dear father.

A lot of ppl are with me.. i feel that, and i know that...but other just say "he is a lier, he cant make the server, is a lie".

You know what no-life guys? This will be my last post here.

So, yes, all of u win. Im off forever from this forum, and from internet. (Yes, i have a life, not like u, spend all your time on a machine).

My father situation is critial, but i know how the ppl is... they just say "lie lie lie lie lie lie lie". U know what? FUCK OFF.

This is my last thread. U mod can delete me my account (why? bcoz all the no-life ppl are crying bcoz "my thanks" ???? u are kidding me...)

So... im off from this forum forever. (no-life ppl, all won).

My server was a fake? Think any shit. i dont care about that. I know what i was doing. I was working hard in this fucking server for what? for nothing. i NEVER requested money or some like that. I said at the beginning: Ill never ask u for money. This ill be a Free 4 play server. I dont want the money from anyone.

And father.. goodbless with u... and l be aways with you. I love you.

You gave me my life, just dont lose your life.

---

Thanks for all ppl... u will be always in my heart (thanks for all my friends and mates).

So.. this is the end.

Good bye, leechers, spammers, no-life guys, and friends (yes, there are some good ppl alive.)

Server PvPers closed forever. Im off.

P.D: Ill release my files.. just to know how much time have u will spend on this """"easy"""" server. Ill not release any guide. You think im a lier? Perfect! Show me how can u do it your own server. I was working since 5 days. So, all the leechers... just have 5 days to release your own server. U wanna try it? Good Luck.

And if your server is not ready in 5 days... honestly, SHUT UP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH.

My final legacy ends here.

Thanks for all... and just delete this account.

My father is more important than leechers, spammers amd no-life guys.

P.D: Just take care for your parents. We have just 1 life. Enjoy it.

Good night.

-.Yokisagen OFF Forever.-
You won, no-life ppl.

My english suck, but i dont worry about that. btw , this will be my last session.

Good bye, GL, and HF.

John Joseph.

P.D2: Thanks for all the GOOD ppl. Thanks from by heart. You guys are honest friends. Like richy, Rotem, Magnus, and a lot of more ppl.

Thanks with my heart my second family.

P.D3: Thanks Kolo, for your support. You will be an excellent MOD. I trust in that. Thanks for all.

Bye.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/15/2008, 12:32   #2

GL and godbless your father yoki

i hope your server will be on and some new host
Old 06/15/2008, 12:33   #3

omg...i'm so sorry...i don't know what to say...good bye yoki...maybe it's better in this way...
Old 06/15/2008, 12:36   #4

Ewwwww~
That just touched me.
I won't hold you back, it's your life, you can do what you want.
I wish you the best, and *** bless your father, I hope he'll survive.
Bye Yoki =(
Old 06/15/2008, 12:42   #5

Quote:
I made the ePvPers Cabal server... and yes, it works.

Be honest, nobody can atm.
Old 06/15/2008, 12:44   #6

maybe that's not file files. OMG im really ****** off at people who can't stop winging like a baby....to Yoki good luck with life & everything. May faith and wisdom be over ur shoulders ^^
Old 06/15/2008, 12:55   #7

Quote:
Yoki's dad is in a coma. Therefore there will be a server delay. Please be patient while we sought this out. Thanks
... dont know what to say...
Old 06/15/2008, 12:58   #8

Eternal. posted that be4 Yoki decided to quit =(
Old 06/15/2008, 13:04   #9

elite*gold: 115
GOODBYE YOKI i will be forever on ur Side .

GL in your Life maybe we see us again :P

GrEEtZ FaSt>KiLLEr

PS: My English is bad... sry for that.
Old 06/15/2008, 13:04   #10

well, all i can say is, good luck with your father, i hope he doesn't get the same fate has mine.
Old 06/15/2008, 13:09   #11

Seems like it ends here, well, I came a bit to late..... well :S it's a pleasure to have you here. But you must go on.... well...I think it's now my turn^^ Sitting in front of the computer like 4 ,5 years and just went outside 3 or 4 times in my whole 4-5 years life( also, ofcourse go to school and train martial arts and when it's necessary, I mean when I come home from school....).

Take care John^^, everything you said, was very touching. So... i guess this i my last post then :P Take care everybody^^
Old 06/15/2008, 13:57   #12

lol nolifer xD 4-5years all with pc? :O omg...
Old 06/15/2008, 14:11   #13

Unhappy omg

omfg i rly wanted to play on this server god damnit :
Old 06/15/2008, 14:19   #14

bye yoki
good luck in life,
Old 06/15/2008, 14:59   #15

who cares abt the server, i knew it all along it will end up like this.
Closed Thread