Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: maxtin0912
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/22/2018, 17:48
Replies: 14
Views: 1,839
Posted By maxtin0912
Server is online, but no one play..!

Server is online, but no one play..!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/22/2018, 11:14
Replies: 45
Views: 5,210
Posted By maxtin0912
There is no new skill. Silk-items is too...

There is no new skill. Silk-items is too expensive.
I played for 3h then I deleted the game.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2018, 02:19
Replies: 45
Views: 5,210
Posted By maxtin0912
The server is offline. We just temperately ignore...

The server is offline. We just temperately ignore it for a while.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/20/2018, 16:55
Replies: 14
Views: 1,839
Posted By maxtin0912
Images have been removed..?!

Images have been removed..?!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/19/2018, 18:02
Replies: 45
Views: 5,210
Posted By maxtin0912
Unable to register account..! Unstable website..!...

Unable to register account..! Unstable website..! I've got blank page most of time.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/15/2018, 11:18
Replies: 4
Views: 2,456
Posted By maxtin0912
It is interested, but I am unable to start the...

It is interested, but I am unable to start the game. And the download links are really slow.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/09/2018, 03:50
Replies: 812
Views: 134,310
Posted By maxtin0912
WHY CAN'T I BUY ARROW FROM NPC SHOP? WHY CAN'T...

WHY CAN'T I BUY ARROW FROM NPC SHOP?
WHY CAN'T I TELEPORT TO ANYWHERE FROM TELEPORT STONE?
WHY DON'T INCREASING SPEED SCROLL WORK AFTER I ACTIVATED?
I TRIED TO BUY 3000 ARROWS FROM NPC THEN THOSE...
Forum: Aion Private Server 05/27/2018, 09:11
Replies: 42
Views: 14,118
Posted By maxtin0912
I have problem with Camera Rotation in Aion from...

I have problem with Camera Rotation in Aion from Xtremetop100. Is your server has the same issue..?!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/31/2017, 04:09
Replies: 6
Views: 1,113
Posted By maxtin0912
The worst server ever..! - Starting Chars...

The worst server ever..!
- Starting Chars without any armors and weapon (NPCs doesn't sell them too).
- Many empty map which has no any monster.
- Poor starting items for beginner.

The worst...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/29/2017, 15:20
Replies: 9
Views: 2,106
Posted By maxtin0912
Maybe the same Admin from Duckroad.

Maybe the same Admin from Duckroad.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/22/2017, 13:46
Replies: 9
Views: 1,525
Posted By maxtin0912
Server is offline or GM may go sleep.

Server is offline or GM may go sleep.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/22/2017, 13:40
Replies: 335
Views: 86,874
Posted By maxtin0912
A skimpy server..! I used to play it.

A skimpy server..! I used to play it.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/21/2017, 10:44
Replies: 118
Views: 21,561
Posted By maxtin0912
I hope the info will be on EvolutionSRO website,...

I hope the info will be on EvolutionSRO website, so I can check them without access elitepvpers..!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/18/2017, 02:24
Replies: 536
Views: 66,275
Posted By maxtin0912
So... Is this SRO-R or just Original SRO?

So... Is this SRO-R or just Original SRO?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/27/2017, 03:22
Replies: 496
Views: 69,127
Posted By maxtin0912
Why don't you just simply make a normal game...

Why don't you just simply make a normal game client to Start. Your game has some trojan which have been block by my Antivirus, and it does not happen to other SRO server.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/27/2017, 02:52
Replies: 145
Views: 15,059
Posted By maxtin0912
You've provided a dead server day by day..?!

You've provided a dead server day by day..?!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/26/2017, 09:08
Replies: 104
Views: 8,300
Posted By maxtin0912
I play Savitor SRO because it make me relax. I...

I play Savitor SRO because it make me relax.
I used to play Titan Island SRO, EuroSRO (top 5 extremetop100),... but they all PAY2WIN. You die in 1 hit by VIP Chars who max all in 1 day.

I hope...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/26/2017, 03:28
Replies: 164
Views: 17,590
Posted By maxtin0912
I remember this server. It's been long time since...

I remember this server. It's been long time since the server was closed. Short life server!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/25/2017, 17:18
Replies: 47
Views: 4,397
Posted By maxtin0912
Not working buttons on Website. Why you said the...

Not working buttons on Website. Why you said the game Alchemy is x30 liar?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/25/2017, 13:09
Replies: 145
Views: 15,059
Posted By maxtin0912
Panic SRO server has been dead. Close please!

Panic SRO server has been dead. Close please!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/24/2017, 05:57
Replies: 3,010
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Find your server
Views: 357,868
Posted By maxtin0912
I'm searching for: - Level cap: 100+ cap -...

I'm searching for:

- Level cap: 100+ cap
- Exp: Any rate
- Alchemy rate: really High+
- Trading rate: High
- Free silk: Whatever
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/23/2017, 04:30
Replies: 25
Views: 2,909
Posted By maxtin0912
Why Female Chars movement looks like Male? Why...

Why Female Chars movement looks like Male?
Why D14 (D15 either) is +7 and not +23 after teleport?
The NPC Shops do not work probably. Most of items are unable to buy though I met the requirements.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/22/2017, 11:03
Replies: 104
Views: 8,300
Posted By maxtin0912
The website background is Trine, right! I think...

The website background is Trine, right! I think your server was made for people to relax.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/20/2017, 17:44
Replies: 42
Views: 12,459
Posted By maxtin0912
Alchemy rate is only x2. It's not high..! That's...

Alchemy rate is only x2. It's not high..! That's why we only have under 10 players online all the time.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/18/2017, 13:54
Replies: 335
Views: 86,874
Posted By maxtin0912
I used to play WS SRO. Not like my expect. 400...

I used to play WS SRO. Not like my expect. 400 rebirth give away but monsters damage is higher than original version. So it is nothing. And the rebirth cost is not worth, quite high.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.