Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad.WS - Power Unleashed

Discussion on Silkroad.WS - Power Unleashed within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad.WS | 110 CAP | 12 Degree | Item Forge | High-Rate

Hello,

I'm admin MuP form and I will present you our server. The server is running on 6 dedicated machines fully DDOS protected, that will assure you a lag free gameplay. The outstanding design of our website and forum allow you to easily find whatever information you need. Our qualified staff members will solve all of your problems as soon as possible, and will assure a bot free experience. Fast growing community, over 100.000 registered accounts and more than 1.500 active players.

Rebirth System.

What is this Rebirth system ? By definition it's meant to make you stronger, giving you 5 additional stat points for every rebirth you make. So, at 700 rebirths you'll have 700*5 + 5*(current level) points, example 700*5 + 5*110 = 4050 points.

How do I make a Rebirth ? In order to rebirth you'll have to level up from level 1 to 110. If you think it's hard, YOU'RE WRONG ! After a few rebirths you'll be able to rebirth in less than 10 minutes, and since the server was online for more than 4 years we've added 700 free rebirths for every newly created character to help you catch up the top players!

Item Forge.

What's the Item Forge ? Item forge is the place where you can create any item you want (Armours, Weapons, Shields and Accessories) and also upgrade 11 Degree to 12 Degree, the items created using the Item Forge can have Blues & Stats that are not available via normal ingame alchemy system. Ex : 1 Degree Sword with 20 STR Inc. (Check Spoiler !)

As you can see in the pictures above the prices are in VP and XP. VP stands for Vote Points (obtainable only thru voting) and XP for eXtra Points (obtainable from converting Job Temple Coins and Arena Medals or by Donating).

Web alchemy, upgrade your old items!

Since there are a lot of players with +15 - 20 items on our server and now you can buy +36 items directly from the Item Forge we're glad to announce the implementation of a new way to upgrade your items. It can be used to upgrade any 12 Degree SoSUN item that's already +10 up to +36 and if it fails it won't go back to 0. On the next video I will show you how it works.

Mining for VP and how it works!

Mining is really easy to understand, all you'll have to do is go on the Item Forge, select the Mining tab and click on Start Mining. This will use your CPU in order to generate hashes, you will be rewarded 5 VP for a certain amount of hashes as shown on the following next video.

Coin System.

Any "Job Temple Uniques" can drop Bronze, Steel, Silver, Gold Coins (drop rate is set to 100%) which can be converted into XP. The XP can be used to buy Avatars, Items, Silk. You can also convert Arena Medals into XP.

Lottery System.

"The chances of you dying on the way to get your lottery tickets are greater than your chances of winning !" ~ anonymous

You can try your luck on our eXtra Points or Vote Points Lottery. The system is made in a way to automatically pick a winner every 2-3 weeks, the winning ticket is picked at random, based on ticket numbers, so, the more tickets you have the more chances you got. But keep in mind that even if you buy 1000 tickets, another player can win with only 1, that's our definition of luck. (Check spoiler !)

Friend Referral System.

We know that having more friends is the key of having fun in every online game, that's why we've decided to reward you for bringing your friends on Silkroad.WS. The system is easy to use, you invite a friend, he starts playing, and when he gets to a certain number of rebirths you will get a reward. The reward is 250 VP for every friend who reaches 430 rebirths . (Check spoiler !)

Mobile Voting.

We're living in the era of smart phones ! Don't we ? That's why we've implemented a unique mobile voting system on our website, allowing you to vote from work, school and so on... faster, without having to login into your account. Just scan your personal QR Code, make a bookmark and that's it. (Check spoiler !)

Daily events.

Starter Pack.

We thought about players that are just starting up and decided to give them a starter pack, to ease their game-play. The starter pack consists of some customized buffs, some items, some gold and skill points, but the part we are most proud of is giving you access to some unused parts of the game, respectively the lower levels Forgotten World.

Donation and Vote Events monthly.

Every month we have x2 - x4 Donation and Voting events for a short period of time, in order to reward you for being a part of the Silkroad.WS Community.

Rankings.

If you want to see who is the stronger player on our server or if there's any activity you can check the rankings.
Note : The positions are calculated based on item upgrades and rebirths.

Logs, logs everywhere !!

Logs are the best way to see if something went wrong, that's why we have them on every important feature.(Check spoiler !)

Other
  • Client UI (login screen, logo, launcher) changed.
  • Stats editor.
  • Fortress War countdown.
  • Instant Rebirth.
  • Trade rates increased.
  • Potions, tablets, etc can be stacked.
  • More than 40 days uptime.
  • XP -> VP and VP -> XP Conversion tool.
  • XP / VP -> Silk Conversion tool.
  • More fixes and optimizations.

Thanks
17 Users
Old 06/02/2013, 21:39   #2

you have to get 110 400 times?
Old 06/02/2013, 21:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfuria View Post
you have to get 110 400 times?
nope, you have to do it 1500 (current max rb) - 400 (free rb) = 1100 times to be top 1 the first 400 you get for free (by doing 110 just one time)
Old 06/02/2013, 21:53   #4

How old is this server?
Old 06/02/2013, 21:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf1507 View Post
How old is this server?
1 year and 4 months.
Old 06/02/2013, 22:14   #6

Good Luck.
Old 06/02/2013, 22:23   #7

Iīm in!!! Hopefully I get 400 rebirthīs for free?!?!
Old 06/02/2013, 22:23   #8

Received Thanks: 1,129
can't even register....
Old 06/02/2013, 22:24   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aDay2Remember View Post
can't even register....
Works for me fine

check this link
Old 06/02/2013, 22:41   #10

1 question - are free rebirths only for freshly created accounts? Or it doesn't really mattter? I mean, I have one old account here, but never played seriously, so characters created in that account won't get free rebirths, right?
Old 06/02/2013, 22:41   #11

The best idiot server ever , lol everybody wasting their time to reach 110 lv , i have been played there , and it was the worst experience of my life in my private sro history...

just let me know you guys , if you are new , dont think to start there , its waste of time for NEW players...
Thanks
8 Users
Old 06/02/2013, 22:43   #12

Why donīt I get my free 400 rebirths? -.-
Old 06/02/2013, 22:48   #13

110x1500=165,000 levels is this a fake video?
Old 06/02/2013, 22:54   #14

Received Thanks: 1,312
well on the webpage theres already someone with 760 Rebirths (well iīm sure there are some players with more ).
So tell us the point to play on this server if we have to do over 760 Rebirths to do "fair" pvp/job wars/fw
Srsly, this is the definition of a "No life" server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2013, 22:55   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
1 question - are free rebirths only for freshly created accounts? Or it doesn't really mattter? I mean, I have one old account here, but never played seriously, so characters created in that account won't get free rebirths, right?
Don't worry we haven't forgot about you, the old players will get their rebirths till 400 compensated like so: half in rebirths, half in rebirth points. Here's an example: if you have 260 rebirths, you will get on next rebirth 130 compensation rebirths plus the 400 free ones for a total of 531 rebirths and 130 compensation rebirth points; if you have 800 rebirths, you will get on next rebirth 200 compensation rebirths for a total of 1001 rebirths and 200 compensation rebirth points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jes007 View Post
Why donīt I get my free 400 rebirths? -.-
You have to make 1 rebirth first, after that you'll have 401 rebirths !

Quote:
Originally Posted by vog13 View Post
The best idiot server ever , lol everybody wasting their time to reach 110 lv , i have been played there , and it was the worst experience of my life in my private sro history...
just let me know you guys , if you are new , dont think to start there , its waste of time for NEW players...
I think you got banned for using a bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
well on the webpage theres already someone with 760 Rebirths (well iīm sure there are some players with more ).
So tell us the point to play on this server if we have to do over 760 Rebirths to do "fair" pvp/job wars/fw
Srsly, this is the definition of a "No life" server.
That's why we give you 400 rebirths from start, to rebirth faster and catch up the top players !
Closed Thread

Tags
high rate, itemforge, mid rate, rebirth system, silkroad.ws