Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bobzy1
Forum: Runescape Trading 08/11/2017, 22:06
Replies: 0
Views: 266
Posted By Bobzy1
S> Great starter skiller 1075TL (Farm Pet + 99 Thief) Cheap

I've been working on this account for over a year while playing my main account but I have decided to quit Runescape for good as it feels more like a chore than a game and I would like to move onto...
Forum: Runescape Trading 08/11/2017, 22:03
Replies: 0
Views: 271
Posted By Bobzy1
S> 121 99/96/98 85 Slayer Cheap 75M A/W

Well as i stated in the other thread i've quit Runescape and this is the main i played while afking the skiller hence the low stats/QP's. I'm the original and only owner of the account and all...
Forum: Runescape Trading 07/05/2017, 12:24
Replies: 0
Views: 300
Posted By Bobzy1
Forum: Runescape Trading 06/25/2017, 18:56
Replies: 0
Views: 404
Posted By Bobzy1
Post [Quitting] Selling all my accounts (Main/Skiller/Pure)

Well i won't go into too much detail but i come back to Runescape around november last year after a 3 year hiatus and i've put many hours into the game since, i have been thinking a lot and decided...
Forum: Runescape Trading 06/18/2017, 15:11
Replies: 0
Views: 456
Posted By Bobzy1
Post S> OSRS Ranged Tank (97 Ranged/70 Def/70 Slayer)

I've already got a thread on this account but due to the progress I've made at camping Kurasks I've decided to make a new one, I've been camping this account at Kurasks for months while I play my...
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/16/2017, 15:13
Replies: 0
Views: 288
Posted By Bobzy1
Post Main 112CB 85 Slayer + Skiller 727TL (Farm Pet+Graceful) Both for 55M/40GBP

Well I've been trying to sell these accounts ridiculously cheap already but nobody is offering anything and its starting to get a little annoying. I need to sell these accounts today so offering a...
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/11/2017, 12:08
Replies: 2
Views: 1,258
Posted By Bobzy1
This website sucks for links tbh I copy and...

This website sucks for links tbh I copy and pasted it worked on every other forum, looking for 40 - 50m
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/10/2017, 16:35
Replies: 1
Views: 326
Posted By Bobzy1
Post Selling cheap 111 main with 84 slayer (45m)

Decided to sell this account due to being bored of slayer and don't feel like lvling the skills up as I also have a skiller. The account is close to 85 slayer and can make mega money from...
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/10/2017, 16:32
Replies: 2
Views: 1,258
Posted By Bobzy1
Post Selling level 3 skiller with farm pet (706TL) OSRS

Hi all I've decided to give up my account for sale as I no longer have the time to work it. I'm the original owner so all info will be given. I will accept OSRS gold from anybody or PayPal from...
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/04/2017, 00:52
Replies: 0
Views: 357
Posted By Bobzy1
S> Maxed Staker 99 STR/ATK/Ranged/HP 70 Prayer.

Decided to sell my max Staker as well as my Zerker too fund expensive skills on my level 3 skiller.




Looking for around 200 - 250M

Stats:
...
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/03/2017, 01:01
Replies: 0
Views: 356
Posted By Bobzy1
Post S> Beast OSRS Near Maxed Zerker 93 CB 99 Str/Range 94 Magic 189QPS

Been working on this account for a really long time and it pains me to give it up but I have decided to move on to another project as my clan are not as active so I don't really PK anymore.

...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 02/17/2017, 00:13
Replies: 0
Views: 276
Posted By Bobzy1
[Selling] Cheap Account 4 110s + 2 100s and several deleted characters. Legion Deluxe

Well I quit WoW last month as I don't like the direction the game is going so went back to Runescape lol. I'm strapped for cash too atm so willing to sell this account for 40 - 60 GBP through...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 02/16/2017, 23:24
Replies: 0
Views: 265
Posted By Bobzy1
Post Selling Cheap Account 4 110s 2 100s Legion Deluxe.

Well I quit WoW last month as I don't like the direction the game is going so went back to Runescape lol. I'm strapped for cash too atm so willing to sell this account for 40 - 60 GBP through...
Forum: Runescape Trading 02/05/2017, 21:57
Replies: 0
Views: 372
Posted By Bobzy1
Post Selling starter level 3 skiller 99 thieving.

Well I'm kind of bored of skilling now as I burnt myself out doing the thieving in about 1 /2 weeks. I have finally decided to try make a main and play the game properly. I need OSRS gold to get me...
Forum: Runescape Trading 01/24/2017, 23:30
Replies: 4
Views: 640
Posted By Bobzy1
looking for offers mate. Bump!

looking for offers mate. Bump!
Forum: Runescape Trading 01/19/2017, 19:13
Replies: 0
Views: 344
Posted By Bobzy1
Post Selling great Zerker/Starter Main 87 Smithing/75 Ranged 6M Wealth.

I'm the original owner of this account and it comes with all info. I quit this account as I have started a new level 3 skiller so could do with the GP. No items on the account but comes with 18 days...
Forum: Runescape Trading 01/19/2017, 16:49
Replies: 4
Views: 640
Posted By Bobzy1
About 6M

About 6M
Forum: Runescape Trading 01/14/2017, 20:06
Replies: 4
Views: 640
Posted By Bobzy1
OSRS ZERK (1190+ TL)

I have been working on this account for a while but I want to make a level 3 skiller as I don't PK or really like combat it was originally a skiller but I wanted to try Slayer which turned out to be...
Forum: Runescape Trading 01/11/2017, 13:00
Replies: 0
Views: 356
Posted By Bobzy1
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 12/08/2016, 22:46
Replies: 1
Views: 298
Posted By Bobzy1
Sold!

Sold!
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 12/06/2016, 17:28
Replies: 1
Views: 298
Posted By Bobzy1
[WTS] EU Legion 3 Level 110s (1 deleted)

20 Days gametime., over 22k gold and i'm the only owner/creator.




Achievement Points - 8690.
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.