Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] Cheap Account 4 110s + 2 100s and several deleted characters. Legion Deluxe

Discussion on [Selling] Cheap Account 4 110s + 2 100s and several deleted characters. Legion Deluxe within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Selling] Cheap Account 4 110s + 2 100s and several deleted characters. Legion Deluxe

Well I quit WoW last month as I don't like the direction the game is going so went back to Runescape lol. I'm strapped for cash too atm so willing to sell this account for 40 - 60 GBP through PayPal.

The pictures will be a bit glitch as I deleted WoW and the download file is like 10% I don't really want to download it again as I won't be playing the game.

I'm the original owner and will give all info including Government ID if necessary. Looking to sell ASAP.

Druid: ( not sure why it' saying it's 814 when everything is 850 + with 2 legendaries)

Mage:

Can't do anymore it's just too slow/laggy/glitch if you want anymore info just message me.

Stormscale Accounts:

Russian Accounts: (Played this with my buddy for a while but as I couldn't understand much I didn't play too long lol)

Achivements:

Deleted Characters;

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Cheap Account 4 110s 2 100s Legion Deluxe.
02/16/2017 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Well I quit WoW last month as I don't like the direction the game is going so went back to Runescape lol. I'm strapped for cash too atm so willing to sell this account for 40 - 60 GBP through PayPal. The pictures will be a bit glitch as I deleted WoW and the download file is like 10% I don't really want to download it again as I won't be playing the game. I'm the original owner and will give all info including Government ID if necessary. Looking to sell ASAP. Druid: 870 Imgur: The...
[WTS] EU Legion 3 Level 110s (1 deleted)
12/08/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
20 Days gametime., over 22k gold and i'm the only owner/creator. Achievement Points - 8690.
[Selling] selling my legion account with a 110 and a 109 with game time super cheap
12/08/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
just collecting dust im not using the 22 days of game time it has im trying to get rid of it selling for 40-50 dollars contact my skype: [email protected]
Wow Account Legion Deluxe
06/06/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo Ich biete hier mal auf den wegen mein Account an . Legion Deluxe Erweiterung Charakter 1 Level 100 Mönch Braumeister GS 716 pve Wind Läufer GS 710 PvP Garnison Level 3 / Hafen auf 3 Berufe 700 / Bergbau , Kräuter Kunde Gold 99k + Alle Kräuter und Erze aus Drenor auf der Bank , Legendäre Ring Qest fertig Ring 743 + Pfadfinder in Drenor
Selling Top Account with many Characters Cheap
04/30/2016 - Trading - 3 Replies
account sold/topic can be closed