Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Maxed Staker 99 STR/ATK/Ranged/HP 70 Prayer.

Discussion on S> Maxed Staker 99 STR/ATK/Ranged/HP 70 Prayer. within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Maxed Staker 99 STR/ATK/Ranged/HP 70 Prayer.

Decided to sell my max Staker as well as my Zerker too fund expensive skills on my level 3 skiller.

Looking for around 200 - 250M

Stats:

QPS:

Login:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Maxed Staker Account for 150m
12/24/2016 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i am selling my maxed main Staker Account. https://abload.de/img/oloyqrmh0dhbzoi8vas5nd3udf. png http://abload.de/img/2016-04-1522_12_24-rubjsmj.p ng I'm taking 150m 07 GP or 150€ Bitcoins. My Skype: brknx3
[Selling] Maxed Staker Account
05/22/2016 - Runescape Trading - 7 Replies
[Buying] Looking to buy a good Staker [GP/PP]
12/23/2015 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
The title says it all, you have to be very trusted for me to consider buying your account. It has to be a great staker, i expect you to know if an account is a good staker or not. Willing to pay up to 100dollars through paypal or gold.
MAXED 75 DEFENCE 99 PRAYER LVL 133 BEAST!
04/10/2012 - Runescape Trading - 18 Replies
This account is probably one of the best accounts i ever built from scratch. I have had it for 2 years. many good times a few bad ones aswell... anyway to the point i quit runescape for some months now and thought i could use some money so i am selling this account. some information about the account: it has the curses prayers can wear all spirit shields b gloves rigour prayer great for pvp!