Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 64
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Xanathos
Forum: RF Online 07/10/2008, 12:42
Replies: 220
Views: 42,443
Posted By Xanathos
Actually, i was playing with it and I...

Actually, i was playing with it and I accidentally sold some items in NPC and then selling price went to around 4B then I got DC'ed. Don't know what I did. Sure wish I can do it again. I think the...
Forum: RF Online 06/29/2008, 19:37
Replies: 9
Views: 1,619
Posted By Xanathos
@ crossfade dont use the temp file. Just use...

@ crossfade

dont use the temp file. Just use the .edf and .dat file. It does nothing(i think). From my understanding, what matters is the item.edf and item.dat. Ei cross, pm me ur YM. Let's work...
Forum: RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides 06/27/2008, 18:43
Replies: 15
Views: 17,286
Posted By Xanathos
@zhoea server link is not working anymore....

@zhoea

server link is not working anymore. But i know i already have it with me. Ahahah so I see. I'll post if ever i encounter problems. I'll try this again. Thanks zhoea
Forum: RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides 06/26/2008, 20:38
Replies: 15
Views: 17,286
Posted By Xanathos
ahahah this one.. Had a hard time with boar's...

ahahah this one.. Had a hard time with boar's files. Cant seem to setup my PS. Zhoea, if i encounter problems, would you mind lending me a hand on this? Tried gamehaze but it takes forever for them...
Forum: RF Online 06/24/2008, 06:21
Replies: 202
Views: 17,287
Posted By Xanathos
+1 to you crossfade Leechers don't even know...

+1 to you crossfade

Leechers don't even know how to be discreet. Pretty disappointing. That's why its hard to give cheats. Simple questions, I would answer but they should work on it. My motto, do...
Forum: RF Online 06/24/2008, 05:09
Replies: 5
Views: 886
Posted By Xanathos
still the same even if you edit item.edf. You...

still the same even if you edit item.edf. You still need to use banker. best way is to attan the required PT and level. That's all i can say. BTW, there's another way, access banker anywhere ^_^ hope...
Forum: RF Online 06/22/2008, 10:08
Replies: 116
Views: 69,971
Posted By Xanathos
btw, i don't like the damage hack. I'd rather go...

btw, i don't like the damage hack. I'd rather go with a discreet hack such as this one wherein damage hack will get you banned for sure. From the words that guy said, he's not a responsible hacker....
Forum: RF Online 06/22/2008, 10:02
Replies: 116
Views: 69,971
Posted By Xanathos
i think someone mentioned in the "share or not to...

i think someone mentioned in the "share or not to share" thread that you can actually fool the server into thinking you're using the right talics to save resources. I have alot of ideas regarding...
Forum: RF Online 06/08/2008, 16:06
Replies: 25
Views: 11,010
Posted By Xanathos
It's Fake :D This "fake gold hack" will send your...

It's Fake :D This "fake gold hack" will send your gold and items to his account ^^
Forum: RF Online 06/06/2008, 10:02
Replies: 7
Views: 827
Posted By Xanathos
same thing happened to me. But after restarting,...

same thing happened to me. But after restarting, went back again ^_^ sure wish it was permanent harhar
Forum: RF Online 06/05/2008, 03:12
Replies: 159
Views: 16,389
Posted By Xanathos
been trying to find a way to make this work but i...

been trying to find a way to make this work but i ran out of funds.. lolz oh well.. ill try again this weekend
Forum: RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides 06/03/2008, 16:01
Replies: 160
Views: 50,420
Posted By Xanathos
this is more sinister than sasuke's eyes :D be...

this is more sinister than sasuke's eyes :D be carefull with this one. Extremely not for noobs ^_^
Forum: RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides 06/03/2008, 15:49
Replies: 88
Views: 31,719
Posted By Xanathos
@TS client sided. tried and tested even with...

@TS

client sided. tried and tested even with hotswap. Not working :D
There "might" be a way :D
Forum: RF Online 06/02/2008, 15:03
Replies: 26
Views: 2,432
Posted By Xanathos
and meron din pasikat na nag post ng link sa...

and meron din pasikat na nag post ng link sa Philippine RF forum website ^^
Forum: RF Online 06/01/2008, 17:43
Replies: 11
Views: 2,141
Posted By Xanathos
@jaidee youyouyou... ahahaa I'll inject you...

@jaidee
youyouyou... ahahaa I'll inject you with needles
Forum: RF Online 06/01/2008, 17:41
Replies: 71
Views: 6,821
Posted By Xanathos
@makarmakayo woooahhh... easy there. If you...

@makarmakayo

woooahhh... easy there. If you have nothing good to say, STFU.
Forum: RF Online 06/01/2008, 17:36
Replies: 11
Views: 2,141
Posted By Xanathos
hehe i dont think its possible, not unless you...

hehe i dont think its possible, not unless you can hack into their database ^_^
Forum: RF Online 05/31/2008, 01:10
Replies: 159
Views: 16,389
Posted By Xanathos
For the love of --- if you guys make it work....

For the love of --- if you guys make it work. PLEASE don't ever release it. If another attention seeking idiot will get a hold of it all your hard work will come to naught.

Good luck guys!

As...
Forum: RF Online 05/29/2008, 08:01
Replies: 39
Views: 4,513
Posted By Xanathos
@cyrix true true. I know him as well alegre ^_^

@cyrix
true true. I know him as well alegre ^_^
Forum: RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides 05/29/2008, 00:31
Replies: 38
Views: 25,812
Posted By Xanathos
And you think anyone would fall for that trick,...

And you think anyone would fall for that trick, eh?

skatervoy
Posts: 1

tsk tsk tsk
Forum: RF Online 05/27/2008, 08:47
Replies: 8
Views: 1,125
Posted By Xanathos
You got that one right, mate :D

You got that one right, mate :D
Forum: RF Online 05/27/2008, 05:24
Replies: 8
Views: 1,125
Posted By Xanathos
It's possible.. but unless you have ANY SOLID...

It's possible.. but unless you have ANY SOLID proof to back up your accusations, then this can be considered as a "conspiracy theory", ne?

The GOLD HACK didn't kill RF. It's the developers...
Forum: RF Online 05/22/2008, 06:33
Replies: 38
Views: 3,305
Posted By Xanathos
I totally agree with the TS.

I totally agree with the TS.
Forum: RF Online 05/22/2008, 06:25
Replies: 1
Views: 876
Posted By Xanathos
from our server, crafting depends monstly on the...

from our server, crafting depends monstly on the level of the crafter. The higher the level, the higher the chance of success in crafting. Of course, crafting PT always applies. Xclass will only...
Forum: RF Online 05/21/2008, 05:11
Replies: 5
Views: 3,606
Posted By Xanathos
@Kev you might wana try this link...

@Kev
you might wana try this link [Only registered and activated users can see links] from zereke. It may or may not work. Not sure though. We still...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 64

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.