Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Item.edf.tmp

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item.edf.tmp

Well.. I'm not a pro on editing .edf or so... I just wondered what's the function of item.edf.tmp?

I guess this makes my hacking projects client sided. if any of you guys knows or have any program on decoding item.edf.tmp to item.edf kindly help me take a view/peak what's inside item.edf.tmp.

Please lend me a hand.. not leeching tho just wanna learn a bit in programming i'm an accountant for x sake..

Thanks in advance..

Old   #2

anyone?

Old   #3

@ crossfade

dont use the temp file. Just use the .edf and .dat file. It does nothing(i think). From my understanding, what matters is the item.edf and item.dat. Ei cross, pm me ur YM. Let's work on the dodge hack together. thanks
Old   #4

I know how to edit item.edf i even made my own item.edf lol. Anyway.. I'm still hoping that someone has some idea what does this item.edf.tmp does it isn't there for nothing.

Old   #5

What kind of item.edf.tmp are u working on?
Old   #6

i dnt know what's inside item.edf.tmp. I wanna take a peak into it. Nightwing I hope you could give some guide on SQL injection. I wanna learn not leech. Just the basic injecting process not any tut on any hacks. Coz i know i can make my own hack just find it hard to make it server side and i believe only by SQL injection that client sided can be server sided.

Thanks hope you could help me I'm working on dodge hack by changing armor effects. Hope anyone can help me out. OUT there~!
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0ssFad3 View Post
i dnt know what's inside item.edf.tmp. I wanna take a peak into it. Nightwing I hope you could give some guide on SQL injection. I wanna learn not leech. Just the basic injecting process not any tut on any hacks. Coz i know i can make my own hack just find it hard to make it server side and i believe only by SQL injection that client sided can be server sided.

Thanks hope you could help me I'm working on dodge hack by changing armor effects. Hope anyone can help me out. OUT there~!
Actually you aren't making clientsided hacks serversided (or else you would affect everybody...) you're just making a new GM Account for example,those can spawn everything/upgrade everything/be invicble etc.
With SQL you also can ban/unban your(or others) account.

I would help you with the item.edf.tmp but sadly I don't have that file so I can't really work on it :/.
Old   #8

Item.edf.tmp is just a temp file. I deleted that file and it did nothing to the client. All that matters are the files Item.dat and Item.edf.
Old   #9

thanks for the info randz. LoL SQL injection is dangerous don't wanna make a GM Account it won't make me enjoy much of the game coz i guess i can do everything with a GM Account.

*Xenostar:

do you mind me to become ur apprentice(student) on SQL injection. Just wanna learn about it.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0ssFad3 View Post
thanks for the info randz. LoL SQL injection is dangerous don't wanna make a GM Account it won't make me enjoy much of the game coz i guess i can do everything with a GM Account.

*Xenostar:

do you mind me to become ur apprentice(student) on SQL injection. Just wanna learn about it.
Sorry to tell ya but I wont teach anyone, it's just to dangerous to go havoc if too many people know how to do this kind of stuff ( thinking about the fact that you can ban people you dislike and more...).