Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BruddahWan
Forum: Final Fantasy Trading 06/08/2019, 05:14
Replies: 0
Views: 1,024
Posted By BruddahWan
Exclamation ► AETHER/PRIMAL/CRYSTAL - ULTIMATE RAID PRIMAL FEAST PVP - PRICE MATCHING ◄

If you're interested in getting the best gear, farming mounts or glamour, look no further!

We are a team comprised of end game and world progression raiders that have been selling content since A...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 07/01/2017, 01:19
Replies: 335
Views: 144,530
Posted By BruddahWan
Hello - I was wondering if the trial was still an...

Hello - I was wondering if the trial was still an option.

I downloaded it today to see how it works, but the first message I get is that there is no trial catnip left. Did I do something wrong? I...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 02/17/2017, 04:35
Replies: 1,590
Views: 263,430
Posted By BruddahWan
To add to the above post, it's possible to use...

To add to the above post, it's possible to use text commands to change cross class skills, if that can be implemented.
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 01/29/2017, 17:24
Replies: 1,590
Views: 263,430
Posted By BruddahWan
Here's another progress for lvl 51 crafts (it...

Here's another progress for lvl 51 crafts (it does seem to happen to all 51 crafts when at level 50, so if you have a solution, it would fix all other classes). It's important for leveling from 50 to...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 01/29/2017, 00:48
Replies: 1,590
Views: 263,430
Posted By BruddahWan
Here's the progress file:...

Here's the progress file: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

I've been crafting more things though, I don't know if it overwrote anything.

Thanks for explaining the item penalty.
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 01/28/2017, 18:39
Replies: 1,590
Views: 263,430
Posted By BruddahWan
Hello and thanks for your hard work on this! ...

Hello and thanks for your hard work on this!

I just gave it a try today, but while crafting Mythrite Nuggets on BSM, it seems like it doesn't give itself enough durability to finish the progress,...
Forum: Final Fantasy Trading 11/16/2016, 05:01
Replies: 0
Views: 499
Posted By BruddahWan
Low Price <Handmade Gil> on NA-Gilgamesh from Player to Player

Fast delivery, low price handmade gil on Gilgamesh!
If you want Player to Player, with none of these re-sellers involved, hit me up!

I am usually on from 10AM to Noon and 6PM to Midnight (EST),...
Forum: Final Fantasy Trading 11/06/2016, 18:46
Replies: 0
Views: 1,241
Posted By BruddahWan
► AETHER/PRIMAL/CRYSTAL - ULTIMATE RAID PRIMAL FEAST PVP - PRICE MATCHING ◄

If you're interested in getting the best gear, farming mounts or glamour, look no further!

New thread located at:...
Forum: Final Fantasy Trading 09/16/2016, 16:26
Replies: 3,444
Views: 414,829
Posted By BruddahWan
I would be interested in trialing this out, I'm...

I would be interested in trialing this out, I'm looking to decide between this and RebornBuddy.

Thanks!
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.