Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Final Fantasy Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

► AETHER/PRIMAL/CRYSTAL - ULTIMATE RAID PRIMAL FEAST PVP - PRICE MATCHING ◄

Discussion on ► AETHER/PRIMAL/CRYSTAL - ULTIMATE RAID PRIMAL FEAST PVP - PRICE MATCHING ◄ within the Final Fantasy Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation ► AETHER/PRIMAL/CRYSTAL - ULTIMATE RAID PRIMAL FEAST PVP - PRICE MATCHING ◄

If you're interested in getting the best gear, farming mounts or glamour, look no further!

We are a team comprised of end game and world progression raiders that have been selling content since A Realm Reborn (2.0) and pride ourselves in our professionalism and satisfied customers.

CONTENT

We offer a range of services, so feel free to inquire about the following:
  • NEW - 5.05 Eden Savage* (E1/E2/E3/E4) for weapons (i475), gear (i470), upgrades, mounts.
  • NEW - Titania and Innocence EX for i450 Weapons and Accessories and mounts.
  • Eureka and the Baldesion Arsenal (Ozma)* for Artifact Armor and Weapons and the Demi-Ozma mount.
  • Seiryu EX for Primal Weapons (i395) and mounts.
  • Something Borrowed Achievement* for the Perfect Blue title at the Masked Carnivale.
  • 4.4 Omega Alphascape Savage* (O9S/O10S/O11S/O12S) for weapons (i405), gear (i400), upgrades, mounts.
  • Suzaku EX for Primal Weapons (i385) and mounts.
  • Rathalos EX Collaboration for a unique mount, minion and armor along with orchestrion rolls and furniture.
  • Heaven on High (Deep Dungeon)* for various rewards including weapons, minions and mounts.
  • The Weapon's Refrain (Ultimate)* for "Ultimate Legend" title and 1 token to exchange for a powerful weapon (i375 with 3 materia slots).
  • Tsukuyomi EX for Primal Weapons (i365) and mounts.
  • 4.2 Omega Sigmascape Savage* (O5S/O6S/O7S/O8S) for weapons (i375), gear (i370), upgrades, mounts.
  • 4.2 Byakko EX for Primal Weapons (i355) and mounts.
  • The Unending Coil of Bahamut (Ultimate)* for "The Legend" title and 1 token to exchange for a powerful weapon (i345 with 3 materia slots).
  • The Feast Top 100* for unique seasonal items (season dates change and this is a long term engagement).
  • Omega Deltascape Savage (O1S/O2S/O3S/O4S) for weapons (i345), gear (i340), upgrades, mounts.
  • Susano EX and Lakshmi EX for Primal Weapons & Accessories (i320) and mounts.
  • Alexander Savage (A1S though A12S) for glamour, mounts.
  • Second Coil Savage (T6S/T7S/T8S/T9S) for glamour and unique titles.
  • All previous primals and raids for their mounts and unique tokens or glamour.

In most cases, you will have the choice between purchasing a full loot run or working on a pay-per-loot basis, where you only pay for the loot you take, and thus can focus on fewer classes or upgrade pieces.
We offer
package discounts and often throw in freebies for repeat customers, so don't hesitate to ask! If you find a lower price advertised somewhere else, let us know and we can usually work something out!

GET IN TOUCH

For you to avoid potential scammers, we simply ask that you contact us with either your Skype address or your Discord username.
We'll personally add you and build a package that fits your needs.

THE PROCESS

Depending on the content, you may play your own character, or we might request that one of our members play it, due to difficulty.
In these cases, you can request a
private stream to be made available for you, so that you can feel at ease and track the process (optional and free).
Content that requires us to log in to your account are marked with a red asterisk
This content will be completed by hand by our team of expert raiders from the US/Canada.

PAYMENTS

All payments are processed through Paypal and any applicable fees must be covered by the buyer (screenshots will be provided where applicable).
When scheduling in advance, we simply ask for a small deposit to lock in your time slot.

AVAILABILITY & SCHEDULING

Scheduling is a must, we will find a time slot that is convenient to you.
If you're in a rush, don't hesitate to get in touch, we can usually work something out.

Please make sure your character is on one of these Aether, Primal or Crystal servers and that you have a valid PC license (or in case you need to transfer):

• Adamantoise
  • Cactuar
  • Faerie
  • Gilgamesh
  • Jenova
  • Midgardsormr
  • Sargatanas
  • Siren
  • Behemoth
  • Excalibur
  • Exodus
  • Famfrit