Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Gustingorriz
Forum: Need for Speed World 09/14/2016, 00:35
Replies: 659
Views: 147,922
Posted By Gustingorriz
Blackpanthaa nowadays only cares about NFS 2015....

Blackpanthaa nowadays only cares about NFS 2015. I think having a event called "Drift like Panthaa" in NFS and his own stickers and logos as in game vynils could be related...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/06/2016, 11:09
Replies: 73
Views: 22,735
Posted By Gustingorriz
Let me be a little offtopic saying that finally...

Let me be a little offtopic saying that finally here's my tutorial step by step :) Its in spanish, but you can follow the steps I do on my desktop easily:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

After...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/04/2016, 11:54
Replies: 73
Views: 22,735
Posted By Gustingorriz
I will test it when I arrive home! :D Any...

I will test it when I arrive home! :D

Any suggestions for improve the sync between 2 PCs connected via LAN cable? The last version worked fine, but the lack of sync didnt let us race

As I read...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/04/2016, 01:59
Replies: 38
Views: 9,558
Posted By Gustingorriz
Update before going to bed: SERVER_ERROR_5...

Update before going to bed:

SERVER_ERROR_5 solved - Finally I've managed both Windows 10 to work with LAN (I knew that could be a cause; Home Group, changing net from public to private blah blah...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/03/2016, 23:52
Replies: 38
Views: 9,558
Posted By Gustingorriz
Okay, I'm trying to play via LAN (ethernet cable)...

Okay, I'm trying to play via LAN (ethernet cable) between 2 PCs

Host PC: Run both server and UDP, run soapbox.exe...all good.
Player: Only run soapbox.exe and SERVERERROR_FATAL_ERRORCODE_5 :(
...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/03/2016, 17:29
Replies: 38
Views: 9,558
Posted By Gustingorriz
Totally solved :) Thank you for your patience,...

Totally solved :) Thank you for your patience, Nilzao and berkay2578
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/03/2016, 13:51
Replies: 38
Views: 9,558
Posted By Gustingorriz
Can someone explain me this? Do you mean 2 PCs...

Can someone explain me this? Do you mean 2 PCs from 2 different networks could play using the host IP?

Sorry, this point is a bit confusing for me :/
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/03/2016, 11:48
Replies: 38
Views: 9,558
Posted By Gustingorriz
nfs_fan dont need to rename soapbox.exe. At...

nfs_fan dont need to rename soapbox.exe.

At least for me the server worked well just placing soapbox.exe in the DATA directory and making the shortcuts after the installer finishes

Anyway...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/03/2016, 00:25
Replies: 38
Views: 9,558
Posted By Gustingorriz
I only can say, that we are closer than ever. ...

I only can say, that we are closer than ever.

VPN protocol should be piece of cake compared to make run a dead game online again...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/03/2016, 00:12
Replies: 38
Views: 9,558
Posted By Gustingorriz
crewnl63 Just to inform you: you can running 2...

crewnl63 Just to inform you: you can running 2 instances of nfs (soapbox.exe) with 2 profiles using the same game path :)

Just create 2 shorcuts for player 1 and player 2!

Tomorrow I will test...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/02/2016, 23:27
Replies: 38
Views: 9,558
Posted By Gustingorriz
nfs_fan that "hello packet" was the same point...

nfs_fan that "hello packet" was the same point where we finished yesterday!
Nilzao If the server autodetects IP, what if we use another IP provided from Hamachi, Tunngle, Evolve...? Should we...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/02/2016, 10:58
Replies: 84
Views: 22,982
Posted By Gustingorriz
crewnl63 Great job! :D Do you need 2...

crewnl63 Great job! :D

Do you need 2 separate installed games in order to run that, or can make it run using the same install twice?
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/02/2016, 00:40
Replies: 84
Views: 22,982
Posted By Gustingorriz
nfs_fan thanks for your feedback! I hope Nilzao...

nfs_fan thanks for your feedback! I hope Nilzao bring some light to us! :D
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/02/2016, 00:11
Replies: 84
Views: 22,982
Posted By Gustingorriz
nfs_fan: I didnt see my friend in game anytime....

nfs_fan: I didnt see my friend in game anytime. The only thing I know is: when my friend tries to join the race lobby I'm hosting, both games crashes xD

Here's my actual data, being my Hamachi...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/01/2016, 23:57
Replies: 84
Views: 22,982
Posted By Gustingorriz
nfs_fan: My error happens EXACTLY when my friend...

nfs_fan: My error happens EXACTLY when my friend tries to enter in my race lobby. Our cracked nfsw.exe starts without issues: we can enter in free-roam, garage, ect...

Me, as host, create a race...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/01/2016, 22:49
Replies: 84
Views: 22,982
Posted By Gustingorriz
Looks like the server is trying to...

Looks like the server is trying to do...something. Just when my friend was joining in my race his game crashed with SERVER_FATAL_ERROR_500

As host, in my cmd window this message appeared: ...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/01/2016, 21:16
Replies: 84
Views: 22,982
Posted By Gustingorriz
I'm getting some progress making it run the...

I'm getting some progress making it run the server...I guess!

One question: in order to play online with a friend via Hamachi, where we must paste my IPv4 (I'm the host)? in which files and...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/01/2016, 11:59
Replies: 84
Views: 22,982
Posted By Gustingorriz
^ +1 Just need the basic steps

^ +1 Just need the basic steps
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/01/2016, 00:07
Replies: 84
Views: 22,982
Posted By Gustingorriz
I've been tryng for hours that version and the...

I've been tryng for hours that version and the first release, using Hamachi, changing IPv4 and file paths, but when I start that "start-UPD.bat" just doesnt show up and I dont even know how I should...
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/30/2016, 18:07
Replies: 659
Views: 147,922
Posted By Gustingorriz
I will be thanked specially if you can do that,...

I will be thanked specially if you can do that, Nilzao, this ".bat" file would be really useful. Not for me (Im not scared of reading a proper Readme and doing some tests) but near the 80% of the...
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/30/2016, 08:43
Replies: 659
Views: 147,922
Posted By Gustingorriz
I will check that when I arrive home Thanks...

I will check that when I arrive home

Thanks Nilzao!!
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/28/2016, 01:48
Replies: 659
Views: 147,922
Posted By Gustingorriz
*Claps furiously*

*Claps furiously*
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/26/2016, 20:24
Replies: 659
Views: 147,922
Posted By Gustingorriz
Just the fact of seeing 2 real players in the...

Just the fact of seeing 2 real players in the same place is truly exciting for me!!

You are very close for sure! Keep it up! :handsdown:
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/24/2016, 11:31
Replies: 659
Views: 147,922
Posted By Gustingorriz
This can sound stupid, but whats the meaning of...

This can sound stupid, but whats the meaning of "UDP"?

I cant figure what are those "UDP races" you mentioned before...sorry for my ignorance :/
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/22/2016, 17:05
Replies: 659
Views: 147,922
Posted By Gustingorriz
This deserves video with all the news! Thank...

This deserves video with all the news!

Thank you for keeping us updated! I feel the private races very close...

Keep it up!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.