Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pod682
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/12/2020, 08:18
Replies: 1,254
Views: 310,068
Posted By pod682
paid

paid
Forum: Fall Guys Trading 08/13/2020, 11:39
Replies: 161
Views: 36,659
Posted By pod682
please add some features that are great for...

please add some features that are great for trolling. Like infinite grab, grab push distance or push distance when bumping into you.
Forum: Overwatch Trading 03/12/2016, 03:33
Replies: 2
[Selling] Overwatch Rental.
Views: 479
Posted By pod682
Scam, do not buy.

Scam, do not buy.
Forum: Overwatch Trading 02/17/2016, 02:51
Replies: 12
Views: 1,238
Posted By pod682
How to avoid scams - Flowchart for new users.

Note: Tips and flowchart are referring to buying Overwatch beta accounts only.

Got scammed 3 times trying to buy overwatch account here and I was very careful. So I made a flowchart that will...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 02/13/2016, 05:41
Replies: 0
Views: 280
Posted By pod682
Buying Overwatch NA / Global Account $210 PayPal, I pay for middle man

Want an easy and straight forward trade. I don't have much rep here since I new to this site so I'll pay for a middle man.

Must also supply email linked with the beta account.

Add me on...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 02/12/2016, 21:59
Replies: 39
Views: 4,022
Posted By pod682
rented for 8 hours no problem. Great seller.

rented for 8 hours no problem. Great seller.
Forum: Overwatch Trading 02/10/2016, 20:42
Replies: 39
Views: 4,022
Posted By pod682
hey you still haven't added me on skype,...

hey you still haven't added me on skype, username: pod6822



nvm I see the request now, thanks.
Forum: Overwatch Trading 02/10/2016, 00:12
Replies: 39
Views: 4,022
Posted By pod682
please add me on skype pod6822

please add me on skype pod6822
Forum: Overwatch Trading 01/10/2016, 05:41
Replies: 39
Views: 4,022
Posted By pod682
Interested in renting if still available. idk why...

Interested in renting if still available. idk why pm are not going through for me on this site, please add me on skype ID: pod6822
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.