Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ITellMyselfSecrets
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 05/11/2017, 13:01
Replies: 46
Views: 19,454
Posted By ITellMyselfSecrets
\ HI, Can I join the Dev team ? I have a...

\

HI, Can I join the Dev team ? I have a very good understanding of Java.
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 09/09/2015, 16:08
Replies: 57
Views: 30,233
Posted By ITellMyselfSecrets
Too bad the fucking HOT devs have limited the...

Too bad the fucking HOT devs have limited the amount of XP you can get in training mode.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.