Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Free] HotS-Bot

Discussion on [Free] HotS-Bot within the Heroes of the Storm forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 05/03/2017, 18:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanimarCore View Post
can give me link site download ? ty
Have you read only one of my posts?
Old 05/04/2017, 01:21   #32

ETA on a alpha/beta? Link for donators?
Old 05/04/2017, 05:36   #33

Since the bot is running on image recognition, so meaning it will take control of your mouse cursor right?
Old 05/04/2017, 10:29   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnP View Post
ETA on a alpha/beta? Link for donators?
ETA for an very early alpha will be in 2 or 3 weeks depending on the progress I make. We don't want anyone to donate - at least for now. We first want to show you guys what the results of our work is

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonZ201 View Post
Since the bot is running on image recognition, so meaning it will take control of your mouse cursor right?
Yes, you are right! It will take control of your mouse cursor.
Until a major release you can use the bot in a vm if you want to use your main system in the meanwhile.
I will provide importable vm images for a easy (and fast) installation when we have a more advanced build.
Old 05/04/2017, 19:39   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero334 View Post
ETA for an very early alpha will be in 2 or 3 weeks depending on the progress I make. We don't want anyone to donate - at least for now. We first want to show you guys what the results of our work is .

is there a chance you bring out a super simple version of the bot soon?
like honestly i dont need any big features from the bot.

it basically can just press A on enemy spawn and select 1st talent every time. cause then i can just play alone with 4 ai mates and just grind super easy exp with it without a complicated bot.
imo this would be all a bot in hots require...
Old 05/05/2017, 17:45   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf69 View Post
is there a chance you bring out a super simple version of the bot soon?
yes
Old 05/07/2017, 07:09   #37

interested i have some coding background...curious about testing though
Old 05/07/2017, 11:25   #38

#closed due to trouble with blizzards license agreements
Old 05/08/2017, 19:47   #39

Quote:
#closed due to trouble with blizzards license agreements
so protect canceled or what?
Old 05/10/2017, 18:37   #40

I too would like to know if you completely gave up on the project or not. Really looking for a simple bot to use just for farming even AI mode.
Old 05/11/2017, 11:00   #41

yeah a insane simple bot as i said above is more then enough
Old 05/11/2017, 13:01   #42

Quote:
Hello everyone,

as some of you allready have noticed flumios great hots bot is not longer supported by him.

So I am creating a free bot for hots which uses image recognition. Depending on the help I get it will make its decisions based on a neural network or on a rule set.

Project setup:
Java client (Bot will be usable on Windows and Mac with one codebase).
UML for the class structure.
Gui with JavaFX.
Git as the code repo.

What is working atm:
- Config reader (hots config & own config)
- Starting launcher and game
- Map recognition
- Character level recognition
- Very very basic character movement (rule based)

If you want to join the development team please contact me.
You should have solid Java and english skills and bring some time for the project.

Updates
Last week of my holiday. Next week I will post detailed information about the project status. For now I can say that things take a little longer because we are working only with 3 developers atm. The other ones which offered their help in this thread didn't respond to my messages or haven't pushed a single change to the project in the last 3 weeks.
Meanwhile the developers which are active made some very good progress. Atm one is working on VFSM (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virt...-state_machine) which will improve the internal logic of handling different game states. We are able to figure out with those state machines what the bot should do next.
Example: The character is on very low health, there is a low ceep and a active objective. What should be done first? Of cause first step is to port back but then?? The decision made will be influenced by the position of the team members as well of their live as well on the (known) enemie position. So we create a mathematical system to determine the best next step. That system will of cause take some time but we will try to give you a basic playing bot in the near future (will go in a lane and farm). This will of cause be nothing you want to run in a quick match or even in competitive but we'll get there.
I was working in the holiday on some heavy encryption stuff which we need to protect you from getting banned. I will go in details about our encryption systems if some of you Are interested in it :P
Meanwhile the work on the GUI is continuing. We have done the first mockups, have chosen the color palette and are now planing the different windows and their text (which we will need for the transition later)
\

HI, Can I join the Dev team ? I have a very good understanding of Java.
Old 05/19/2017, 16:36   #43

Any kind of particular reason you decided to put a stop to your project ? Blizzard can't do anything against you on a legal point of view, as their Terms of Use are pretty much a cluster of abusive terms. Basically the worst they can do is ban accounts.

I need enlightenment.
Old 05/19/2017, 23:34   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by C13m3n7 View Post
Any kind of particular reason you decided to put a stop to your project ? Blizzard can't do anything against you on a legal point of view, as their Terms of Use are pretty much a cluster of abusive terms. Basically the worst they can do is ban accounts.

I need enlightenment.
If you think so, you are very wrong.
See the case with Bossland who have to pay millions.
Old 05/20/2017, 19:25   #45

Quote:
If you think so, you are very wrong.
See the case with Bossland who have to pay millions.
1. Bossland is in german not USA, Blizz become 0,00 euro.

2. Twinkie and toBstoH is yours (i have say, this loser need help will not free Release Bot).