Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: NKOTB
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/30/2016, 18:59
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,989
Posted By NKOTB
I need a new unique code activated, but I don't...

I need a new unique code activated, but I don't think my PMs are going through, is there anyway I can contact?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2016, 02:16
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,989
Posted By NKOTB
Can you upload version 2.47 if you have it?

Can you upload version 2.47 if you have it?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2016, 00:38
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,989
Posted By NKOTB
Does any of the animations work for Aethertech?...

Does any of the animations work for Aethertech? Doesn't seem like it, even with siege mode up.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/01/2016, 02:53
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,989
Posted By NKOTB
195 is usually the go to for all characters that...

195 is usually the go to for all characters that use enhanced animation . Looks somewhat human and works well with all the other attack speed buffs.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2016, 12:57
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,989
Posted By NKOTB
The barracks N/A script isn't working, right?

The barracks N/A script isn't working, right?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/10/2016, 07:13
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,989
Posted By NKOTB
Well if you find that out, then share haha. I...

Well if you find that out, then share haha. I mean wouldn't wanna end up here, right?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]=0
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/09/2016, 22:25
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,989
Posted By NKOTB
Alright thanks!

Alright thanks!
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/09/2016, 22:21
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,989
Posted By NKOTB
Last question, can this be used with any dps...

Last question, can this be used with any dps meter?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/09/2016, 20:41
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,989
Posted By NKOTB
How do I know it's activated? Do I need to have...

How do I know it's activated? Do I need to have it extracted already? ( I payed )
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/08/2016, 06:57
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,846,989
Posted By NKOTB
What currency is this and how much money does it...

What currency is this and how much money does it to convert to in usd?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2016, 02:30
Replies: 772
Views: 166,737
Posted By NKOTB
How can you tell if the Increase Attack speed...

How can you tell if the Increase Attack speed works? For classes such as templar and assassin.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.