Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pastel2
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/21/2018, 16:41
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,847,366
Posted By pastel2
As for Sandboxie, need to start the bypass inside...

As for Sandboxie, need to start the bypass inside the Sandbox as well or it will work just running in your Windows once?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/29/2017, 16:46
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,847,366
Posted By pastel2
I'm currently running Windows 10 with Defender...

I'm currently running Windows 10 with Defender activated, I noticed this started after Fall Creators Update... It always worked even with Defender activated. Those steps didn't work :(
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/29/2017, 15:05
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,847,366
Posted By pastel2
Hey! By reading your previous posts I saw...

Hey!

By reading your previous posts I saw you use Sandboxie as well, I'd like to know if you've been experiencing any issue so far with Aion on Sandboxie, mine is showing this message after I...
Forum: Aion 08/20/2017, 22:32
Replies: 2,625
Views: 652,044
Posted By pastel2
I tested the CoE script, it worked 2/5 times as...

I tested the CoE script, it worked 2/5 times as it should, other 3 times it got stuck in some places and started rollbacking till the character died. I don't think it need to used the levers, you can...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/24/2017, 20:01
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,714
Posted By pastel2
After today's Aion NA update, Rubot isn't working...

After today's Aion NA update, Rubot isn't working anymore, I tried with all other options and all of them don't recognize the client. Any update on that?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/19/2017, 19:32
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,714
Posted By pastel2
I have the same problem on NA, now the window...

I have the same problem on NA, now the window just keep moving around... Can you fix that please?
Forum: Aion 04/10/2017, 16:39
Replies: 2,625
Views: 652,044
Posted By pastel2
Thanks Paraly, I got another question, I've...

Thanks Paraly, I got another question, I've runned this script several times and it doesn't loot everything sometimes, but sometimes it does, might be something related to ping? I play with 150~180ms.
Forum: Aion 04/09/2017, 04:31
Replies: 2,625
Views: 652,044
Posted By pastel2
Can I have the updated Danuar Sanctuary script?

Can I have the updated Danuar Sanctuary script?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/28/2015, 19:06
Replies: 10,997
Views: 1,847,366
Posted By pastel2
Hi, me and my friend isnt able to download the...

Hi, me and my friend isnt able to download the lasts versions, says have trojan by windows defender, someone else having the same problem?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/01/2015, 18:50
Replies: 3,814
Views: 678,714
Posted By pastel2
So, I was thinking about get RuBot again, I know...

So, I was thinking about get RuBot again, I know how to open Aion in 32b, Im NA version, is it working or not? Im not interested in chain skills, I just wants it to my aether stuffs. I saw some...
Forum: Aion 10/21/2015, 15:23
Replies: 7
Views: 2,553
Posted By pastel2
aiDPSMeter is pretty accurate to EU (gameforge) I...

aiDPSMeter is pretty accurate to EU (gameforge) I think, but in NA(NCsoft), we tested with hack (non absurd value), and wasnt detecting, and when we tested without any juice software, we got orange...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.