Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Adminfall
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/31/2015, 23:19
Replies: 247
Views: 25,832
Posted By Adminfall
Can't wait to play this server ;D

Can't wait to play this server ;D
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/15/2015, 08:06
Replies: 20
Views: 2,899
Posted By Adminfall
We All Learn from Mistakes

Yup this world is unfair can't trust anyone around you, You can laugh at me. I deserve it but I learned my lesson I'll be very careful next time.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/14/2015, 05:58
Replies: 20
Views: 2,899
Posted By Adminfall
I'll post them myself brother no problem.

I'll post them myself brother no problem.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/13/2015, 23:48
Replies: 20
Views: 2,899
Posted By Adminfall
#Request for close. Server is down due to...

#Request for close.
Server is down due to SpyRow Scam, Sorry about that guys, I will keep you updated in the future, Love ya all.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/04/2015, 04:20
Replies: 20
Views: 2,899
Posted By Adminfall
I am asking for votes because it will show how...

I am asking for votes because it will show how bad you guys would want the server to be up, And secondly there's no ETA at the moment as stated on shoutbox, Whenever all the bugs/issues are fixed...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/01/2015, 22:23
Replies: 20
Views: 2,899
Posted By Adminfall
Thank you very much BurnGotYaBitch, Everyone...

Thank you very much BurnGotYaBitch, Everyone makes their own choices, I Thank you for the information but give me this in private, I don't want my community being full of arguments I am a new Owner,...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/01/2015, 20:34
Replies: 20
Views: 2,899
Posted By Adminfall
It actually does have a new owner, If you look...

It actually does have a new owner, If you look for Shaiya servers for sale you'd see this was one of the servers listed. Now if you can please stop being ignorant #BurnGotYaBitch would be greatly...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 12/31/2014, 21:50
Replies: 60
Views: 12,388
Posted By Adminfall
Thank you Shanks

Thank you Shanks
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 12/31/2014, 17:09
Replies: 20
Views: 2,899
Posted By Adminfall
Yes it is I apologize, it will be up today, I was...

Yes it is I apologize, it will be up today, I was upgrading my dedicated server.

Server is up download links will be back up tomorrow! We are fixing all bugs/glitches Hope you come try out riot...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/30/2014, 21:05
Replies: 230
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Recruiting - Ask and Offer for Help
Views: 175,648
Posted By Adminfall
Looking For Dev/ Partner

Looking For Dev/ Partner

Hello I have a dedicated server, that I can use for a Shaiya server, I need a developer I am willing to pay in the future, for development at the end of every month please...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 12/30/2014, 20:54
Replies: 2
Views: 609
Posted By Adminfall
Looking For Dev/ Partner

Hello I have a dedicated server, that I can use for a Shaiya server, I need a developer I am willing to pay in the future, for development at the end of every month please give me a message if you...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 12/30/2014, 03:47
Replies: 20
Views: 2,899
Posted By Adminfall
Shaiya Riot [Reopened] [New Administration]

New Administration [Admin]Delta And [Admin]Fall

We have reseted the database fully, but we are willing to give back 50% of donations that people have lost, to people with proof, Thank you for...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.