Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For Dev/ Partner

Discussion on Looking For Dev/ Partner within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking For Dev/ Partner

Hello I have a dedicated server, that I can use for a Shaiya server, I need a developer I am willing to pay in the future, for development at the end of every month please give me a message if you are interested to help!

Please give me your Skype Information:
And Experience:
Old 12/30/2014, 21:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
You should post it
Old 01/01/2015, 17:13   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
^

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DEDICATED SERVER HOST + SERVERFILE + CLIENT + AUTOPATCHER + HOST PATCHER
06/23/2014 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i sell my server (because i haven't time for play). This server is already start (not public but you can public it). Info: Game 34k + client and db 34k Launcher with argument and it start only whit autopatcher! Lv max 150 but you can change it on core of channel Pet system + Horse (+Bonus) Costume system (type 28)
SELL SERVERFILE + CLIENT +(GRATIS) HOST + AUTOPATCHER AND HOST FOR PATCHER [DEDICATED
05/24/2014 - Metin2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I sell my serverfile because i don't have more time for metin2.. If you want this file add me on skype: steven.melis (this file is more cheaper) Info file: -34k file game and launcher -Auto patch md5 +host and launcher with argument for start -level max 250 but now is 150 (you can change it on config in channel/core -gameplay tested and i have set exp lv 1-100 -language italiano -more map ( 4world by lusha and more)
[HOST]HOST FOR FREE.Read inside.
06/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 22 Replies
Ok i will host any conquer server.100-200 ping.Who wants Just PM me.I think it's a good offer.Post everything i don't mind.TY, laur123321