Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ƛssman
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/23/2026, 19:00
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Update 1.093 The biggest client update...

Update 1.093

The biggest client update Aeternitas has seen so far is live. This one is all about the world itself: shadows, light, wind and weather, plus a lot of fixes you have been reporting...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/19/2026, 19:04
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Heyo, thanks for your feedback. As you know, time...

Heyo, thanks for your feedback. As you know, time is limited, but I'm always working on new stuff. Currently it's more about visual updates ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) to improve...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/05/2026, 18:54
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Thanks for sharing this screen ;)

Thanks for sharing this screen ;)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/05/2026, 18:48
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Enjoy your stay <3

Enjoy your stay <3
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/05/2026, 13:43
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Thanks

Thanks
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/01/2026, 20:25
Replies: 3,012
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Find your server
Views: 360,718
Posted By ƛssman
Glad that you enjoy it, in fact Aeternitas never...

Glad that you enjoy it, in fact Aeternitas never closed and never will ;)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/31/2026, 21:00
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Hey mirci1960, it's a false positive. There...

Hey mirci1960,

it's a false positive. There are essentially no "clean" clients in the pSRO scene because antivirus vendors started flagging them after Joymax requested it following the leaked...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/26/2026, 14:16
Replies: 3,012
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Find your server
Views: 360,718
Posted By ƛssman
I've seen your request in the other thread. Right...

I've seen your request in the other thread. Right now, the only 3 servers that are truly free of any pay2win elements are:

SRProjects: 80 cap oldschool & vanilla gameplay, most online players of...
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/26/2026, 09:57
Replies: 32
Views: 1,905
Posted By ƛssman
Right now there are exactly 3 servers in the...

Right now there are exactly 3 servers in the whole scene that are not about money/pay2win.
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/17/2026, 19:34
Replies: 32
Views: 1,905
Posted By ƛssman
Oof, someone has spent lots of time here. I...

Oof, someone has spent lots of time here. I really appreciate your efforts. I think the sad thing is that this kind of faking shit works out, even though it's obvious and known that almost all...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/04/2026, 19:19
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Hey toxek_, yes it is true. There is a...

Hey toxek_,

yes it is true. There is a playerbase of around ~50 simultaneous players currently. You'll find a very loyal, helpful and newbie friendly community here. Never too late to start as...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/03/2026, 22:26
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Update 1.083 ✦ New Added a few...

Update 1.083


✦ New


Added a few new items, including a new pet
Lord Yareukan now has a few custom drops
Journal has been added to the game
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/25/2026, 00:56
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Welcome back! You've chosen a good time to return...

Welcome back! You've chosen a good time to return since there's a big upcoming update which will add lots of new content that haven't been on any other server :) Stay tuned!
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/16/2026, 22:39
Replies: 13
Views: 995
Posted By ƛssman
It's called Aeternitas and not Atlantis ^_^ ...

It's called Aeternitas and not Atlantis ^_^

Anyway, I can confirm what has already been said here. The real challenge is staying committed in the long run, maintaining your interest and...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/05/2026, 20:38
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Hey skalonga, thanks for your feedback, really...

Hey skalonga, thanks for your feedback, really means a lot!

I hear you on the player count, and I understand why a fresh start might seem appealing. But honestly, the server is far from hitting...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/22/2026, 18:53
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Hello, it seems like you've posted in the wrong...

Hello, it seems like you've posted in the wrong thread. There is no job cave nor a premium or even an exp ticket on Aeternitas. Everything from the mall is cosmetic only and even dresses don't have...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/19/2026, 21:16
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Hey cenonur7, Aeternitas recently celebrated...

Hey cenonur7,
Aeternitas recently celebrated its 1-year anniversary, and there’s still an active Jewel Box event with great rewards to mark the occasion. New players continue to join every few days,...
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/16/2026, 21:17
Replies: 20
Views: 2,459
Posted By ƛssman
proof: "trust me bro" kek Anyway, game will...

proof: "trust me bro" kek

Anyway, game will be cash grab shit like everything else related to Silkroad.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/04/2026, 20:52
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Update 1.069 New Added 2 new drop...

Update 1.069



New

Added 2 new drop systems to party monsters to drop SOX & other items (such as elixirs, alchemy tablets, etc.)

SOX System: This is additional to the regular SOX drop...
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 02/21/2026, 23:27
Replies: 1
Views: 336
Posted By ƛssman
Heya, I might be wrong about it, but I...

Heya,

I might be wrong about it, but I haven't heard of any server that shut down due to copyright infringement reported by gamegami, but they used it to prevent streams, videos and stuff like...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/10/2026, 23:25
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Hey salihykr34, this error occurs when your...

Hey salihykr34,

this error occurs when your anti-virus deletes aeternitas_client.exe due to a false positive alert, because the client is protected. You simply have to make an exclusion for the...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/09/2026, 00:21
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
I'm glad you're considering joining the server!...

I'm glad you're considering joining the server! Aeternitas is truly Play2Win without any mall items that grant you an advantage. The server is currently capped at level 60 and will remain so for...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/31/2025, 00:11
Replies: 559
Views: 49,909
Posted By ƛssman
Update 1.066 New: Enabled Hotan Turtle...

Update 1.066

New:

Enabled Hotan Turtle Ferry
Added 13 new NPCs
Added a custom quest manager to allow creating advanced quests
Added 4 new quests
Added new quest type "party quests"....
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/12/2025, 23:36
Replies: 2,653
Views: 317,279
Posted By ƛssman
Hello Epvpers, I offer services in server...

Hello Epvpers,

I offer services in server development, turning your ideas into reality. With over 10 years of experience working with private servers, I provide a wide range of solutions tailored...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 11/30/2025, 01:53
Replies: 1
Views: 604
Posted By ƛssman
Silkroad Server Development | DB | Client | Server | Custom Maps

Hello Epvpers,

I offer services in server development, turning your ideas into reality. With over 10 years of experience working with private servers, I provide a wide range of solutions tailored...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.