Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Miawz
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/18/2017, 12:44
Replies: 195
Views: 18,074
Posted By Miawz
Yeah absolutely. 600 players on average, that's...

Yeah absolutely. 600 players on average, that's very good.
Most servers back in the day had half that. Some high end servers did have 1000+ but I guess this server can only increase its player Count.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/18/2017, 11:02
Replies: 195
Views: 18,074
Posted By Miawz
How many players, well play on this server? I...

How many players, well play on this server?
I understand getting a exact number will be almost impossible if you dont have a server list over Active players. But a rough number maybe?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/18/2017, 10:02
Replies: 195
Views: 18,074
Posted By Miawz
So I've been away from the Silkroad scene for...

So I've been away from the Silkroad scene for years now. What's it like now?
I have scavanged through the AD thread, looking for any hidden gems. So far so good it seems.

However I'm looking for...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/19/2016, 10:06
Replies: 23
Views: 2,577
Posted By Miawz
Of course servers will eventually close. But...

Of course servers will eventually close. But anyone in their right mind would feel suspicious about this. With Scarlet closed, and right after that this server came along.
You claimed that Scarlet...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/18/2016, 09:57
Replies: 23
Views: 2,577
Posted By Miawz
So since Scarlet closed due to insufficient...

So since Scarlet closed due to insufficient funds, why would this server be any different. The support given on Scarlet was just horrible. I tried to play on Scarlet just before it closed, and well I...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/18/2016, 06:54
Replies: 846
Views: 60,622
Posted By Miawz
Best 100 cap server! Let's go guys, come and...

Best 100 cap server!
Let's go guys, come and joins us!

Bump
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/17/2016, 23:12
Replies: 846
Views: 60,622
Posted By Miawz
Yeah, I would recommend this server to anyone...

Yeah, I would recommend this server to anyone looking for a 100 cap gaming experience! Best so far.

Bump
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/16/2016, 07:20
Replies: 846
Views: 60,622
Posted By Miawz
I just noticed that when you create a new...

I just noticed that when you create a new character, you become instant 76? Uhm what's going on? What's the purpose of that?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/16/2016, 00:06
Replies: 846
Views: 60,622
Posted By Miawz
It would also be nice if the spawn rate could be...

It would also be nice if the spawn rate could be increased slightly. It's kinda low, at least in the open world.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/15/2016, 17:22
Replies: 846
Views: 60,622
Posted By Miawz
May I ask why you are posting that here? If...

May I ask why you are posting that here?
If you want to advertise your server, do it in the right section.
Pff, some people..
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/14/2016, 22:33
Replies: 846
Views: 60,622
Posted By Miawz
It sure is a great server. My favourite server so...

It sure is a great server. My favourite server so far. EVER!

Bump
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/14/2016, 14:04
Replies: 846
Views: 60,622
Posted By Miawz
Any english speaking guilds looking for new...

Any english speaking guilds looking for new members?
Send me a PM in-game.
My signature will tell you my IGN.
:D

Sweet server by the way.



One thing I've noticed, the spawn rate on mobs...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/14/2016, 12:14
Replies: 846
Views: 60,622
Posted By Miawz
Epic. That's correct. This server is epic 100...

Epic. That's correct. This server is epic
100 cap for the win, aye me matey!

Bump
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/13/2016, 18:14
Replies: 114
Views: 11,040
Posted By Miawz
I don't think it is gone, but it's closer to dead...

I don't think it is gone, but it's closer to dead than alive. It's been offline for a few hours without any kind of an update on the situation.


You know what. Just ignore this post.
It's...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/13/2016, 15:10
Replies: 1,676
Views: 98,098
Posted By Miawz
Would it be worth joining this server? I have...

Would it be worth joining this server? I have been looking for a server to call my main for a long time.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/13/2016, 15:04
Replies: 2,436
Views: 222,891
Posted By Miawz
So how is this server doing? Would it be worth...

So how is this server doing? Would it be worth trying this one out?
OR would it just be a complete waste of time?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/13/2016, 09:45
Replies: 114
Views: 11,040
Posted By Miawz
*Introducion and General Thoughts* So I've been...

*Introducion and General Thoughts*
So I've been on this server for about a week now. And I have to say so far it's pretty good.
The community has grown a little bit during my time here, which is a...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/12/2016, 22:06
Replies: 3,012
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Find your server
Views: 359,644
Posted By Miawz
* Searching for a server * [CAP] 100-120 ...

* Searching for a server *

[CAP] 100-120
Vote for silk OR silk per hour
Active community
Active Staff
Low rates


NOT ANY RETARDED EDITS. Please :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/10/2016, 03:23
Replies: 114
Views: 11,040
Posted By Miawz
Thanks for your reply.

Thanks for your reply.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/08/2016, 22:20
Replies: 114
Views: 11,040
Posted By Miawz
Is there a possibility that you could release a...

Is there a possibility that you could release a stand alone Media.pk2 that contains the default font of the game? I've tried to change the font on my own, but it cannot be changed for some reason.
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/07/2016, 16:15
Replies: 1,804
Views: 237,388
Posted By Miawz
Wait, so you mean this is a pay-2-win server? ...

Wait, so you mean this is a pay-2-win server?
Can anyone confirm this?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/04/2016, 20:09
Replies: 2,436
Views: 222,891
Posted By Miawz
Me and a couple of friends tried to play on this...

Me and a couple of friends tried to play on this server yesterday. But unfortunately it was nearly impossible due to constant delays and lag. Is this something common or was it probably just a one...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/02/2016, 23:20
Replies: 2,387
Views: 135,611
Posted By Miawz
Hello everybody. I just wanted to check in,...

Hello everybody.
I just wanted to check in, and ask how this server currently is doing?
People online, stability etc. Would it be worth returning to Silkroad and start playing on this server?

...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/05/2014, 12:17
Replies: 450
Views: 23,734
Posted By Miawz
Since we're talking about upcoming updates :p ...

Since we're talking about upcoming updates :p
Would it be possible to raise the drop rate of stones a tiny bit?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/04/2014, 19:33
Replies: 450
Views: 23,734
Posted By Miawz
I think he might be ignoring you because of your...

I think he might be ignoring you because of your disrespect towards women. That profile picture and signature, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Isn't those kinds of pictures against the forums...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.