Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 61
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: -AsS
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/07/2016, 12:59
Replies: 78
Views: 73,944
Posted By -AsS
Thanks :) Added you.

Thanks :) Added you.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/06/2016, 12:08
Replies: 78
Views: 73,944
Posted By -AsS
Dragonica Scripts, I pm'd you asking for your...

Dragonica Scripts, I pm'd you asking for your skype, so I could help with another server that you haven't released for, but you haven't replied.

So, would you like to give me your skype?
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/19/2015, 17:12
Replies: 6,100
Views: 524,179
Posted By -AsS
I'd like to try it out for 2 days please :)

I'd like to try it out for 2 days please :)
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 06/15/2015, 08:45
Replies: 38
Views: 6,412
Posted By -AsS
I'm not the owner of the server. And...

I'm not the owner of the server.



And stay away.
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 06/15/2015, 00:14
Replies: 38
Views: 6,412
Posted By -AsS
You should learn how to express your issues...

You should learn how to express your issues without using caps lock, and bitching.

Don't bother playing.
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 06/14/2015, 22:38
Replies: 38
Views: 6,412
Posted By -AsS
If you can't accept the fact that it's a new...

If you can't accept the fact that it's a new server and has bugs, please don't bother playing.
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 06/14/2015, 15:44
Replies: 38
Views: 6,412
Posted By -AsS
Gold rate is meant to be low. Gold is a strong...

Gold rate is meant to be low. Gold is a strong currency in the game. Try doing F7 and see how much gold you get in there.

Rebirth sets your level back to 60.

You can see how much time you need...
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 06/13/2015, 20:29
Replies: 38
Views: 6,412
Posted By -AsS
[Dragonica]Dragonic - 20xEXP - 2xDROP - 2xGOLD [V2.0.14][Rebirth][Vote][Custom skill]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Foreword
The server is a little over a week old now, and it's starting to shape up nicely.
What we lack though, is more players, which is the...
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 07/14/2011, 18:40
Replies: 18
Views: 6,001
Posted By -AsS
Yup, you need a GM client to be able to use the...

Yup, you need a GM client to be able to use the GM commands. The GM commands will not work unless you use the client. I used to have the client, but unfortunately I reinstalled Windows and lost it.
...
Forum: Trading 05/12/2011, 20:12
Replies: 7
Views: 499
Posted By -AsS
English please? I have: 10 x 10 euro PSC ...

English please?

I have:
10 x 10 euro PSC
1 x 50 euro PSC

and I need paypal. Want to trade?
Forum: Trading 05/12/2011, 18:33
Replies: 3
Views: 371
Posted By -AsS
English please? :/ You need PSC codes for 100...

English please? :/ You need PSC codes for 100 euro? I have 1 x 50€ and 5 x 10€.
I need Paypal.
Forum: Trading 05/07/2011, 01:45
Replies: 2
Views: 567
Posted By -AsS
[Need] Paypal [Offer] PSC

Hey.

I have 4 x 10 euro PSC codes, and I'd like to trade them to paypal.
Forum: Trading 05/07/2011, 01:08
Replies: 1
Views: 267
Posted By -AsS
Are you saying you want to pay paypal money for...

Are you saying you want to pay paypal money for PSC codes? I have 4 x 10 euro codes, and I want to sell them for paypal.
Forum: Dragonica 03/06/2011, 12:20
Replies: 5
Views: 1,213
Posted By -AsS
Yeah the server is still running.

Yeah the server is still running.
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 02/19/2011, 18:35
Replies: 7
Views: 1,461
Posted By -AsS
How hard can it be seriously. Do you think the...

How hard can it be seriously. Do you think the server is inactive because people can't register? No.
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 02/19/2011, 04:54
Replies: 44
Views: 14,404
Posted By -AsS
Evolution is sooo much better than this one :/

Evolution is sooo much better than this one :/
Forum: Dragonica 11/28/2010, 22:13
Replies: 240
Views: 29,266
Posted By -AsS
Nah I made a warrior and became a beserker,...

Nah I made a warrior and became a beserker, equipped with a level 1 short sword. Sigh, trying to reinstall now and NOT patching to .16

Edit: As I thought, it works when I don't patch it :)
Forum: Dragonica 11/28/2010, 22:07
Replies: 240
Views: 29,266
Posted By -AsS
Why can't I use my weapon in the game? Its...

Why can't I use my weapon in the game? Its equipped but I can't attack, and I can't see it equipped. Also, when I level up, or somebody else on my screen levels up, I crash.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 11/27/2010, 18:38
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,393
Posted By -AsS
Why don't you share with us what you've...

Why don't you share with us what you've accomplished so far, before throwing it all away?
Forum: Private Server Advertising 11/27/2010, 17:21
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,393
Posted By -AsS
I dont understand what you mean by "unpack an...

I dont understand what you mean by "unpack an english client". Don't you mean we have to unpack a .dat file?

Edit: Nvm I found out :p
Forum: Private Server Advertising 11/16/2010, 23:47
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,393
Posted By -AsS
Seems like it, for now at least.

Seems like it, for now at least.
Forum: Private Server Advertising 11/14/2010, 20:17
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,393
Posted By -AsS
My MP_PACK.exe crashes right after I choose...

My MP_PACK.exe crashes right after I choose 3_WORLD.dat and press Execute, why?
Forum: Private Server Advertising 11/06/2010, 14:20
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,393
Posted By -AsS
Why does the server control tool tell me "Can't...

Why does the server control tool tell me "Can't use ServerControlTool!! Now ServerData Sync"?

Edit: Nvm I found out, but everytime I open all the maps and such, they all spam me with errors saying...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 11/06/2010, 02:49
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,393
Posted By -AsS
Weird error I've been getting. Anyone know what...

Weird error I've been getting. Anyone know what to do?


[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Private Server Advertising 11/02/2010, 07:26
Replies: 1,143
Views: 244,393
Posted By -AsS
You change the client IP in the file...

You change the client IP in the file PatcherConfig.ini in the Dragonica folder.

It should look a little something like this:

[LOCAL_INFO]
NATION_NAME =
ADDRESS =
PORT =
SUB_ADDRESS =...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 61

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.