As it's pointless anyway now, have fun with the Mastersword
(may be a bit off)
Edit: Wow, I can't use multiple spaces after in a row... Have fun with this pile of crap? x)
Sure, but since I'm not going to download every server, I need someone else with Skype/TeamViewer and Cheat Engine to get the information I need from him. If you want to, you can add me and I'll do it, it won't take much time (I think xD)
Sure, but since I'm not going to download every server, I need someone else with Skype/TeamViewer and Cheat Engine to get the information I need from him. If you want to, you can add me and I'll do it, it won't take much time (I think xD)
Hey, the Max HP & MP are not working.. and the attacking speed too..
and can u make skill with no cooldown.. i want dagger skill for ninja class .. im from server Focus
Hey, the Max HP & MP are not working.. and the attacking speed too..
and can u make skill with no cooldown.. i want dagger skill for ninja class .. im from server Focus
Not sure what you're trying to explain. But I think this is easier as an explanation
That picture is actually wrong, Y and Z are switched and + and - (increasing and decreasing the coordinates) are like that when they start with 16XXX, if it's 49XXX, it's vice versa
I added a picture for each case to show it now, can you please remove yours to prevent misunderstandings?
I'm thankful for any suggestions, criticism and ideas, please write them down here and I will try to improve the tool to your likings.
You got questions? Write them down here as well or add me in Skype "dragonica.scripts".
Will be added soon:
- more servers (I need someone to play that server with Skype/TeamViewer + Cheat Engine)
Strawpoll: Creating the tool for EX as well? --> Keep HP & MP bars as well as potting? -->
hack tool not working windows 10.fix Dragonnica Fous not working in server Dragonnica Hydra
[Release] Mabipake + My hacktool Kit & Instructions 07/20/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 24 Replies Well, here is my kit for manual bypass plus some stuff from Ga3e K1ller. Also contains instruction on how to extract & supress hackshield. "Cheat Engine + plugins" will allow you to inject dll files when need++. The have also included my modified eaglent.sys "Instructions included in package". Damn Arabs know what they are doing.
Only a select few people are allowed to use this package. That is unless you have a Nvidia Tesla card and a good rar cracker.
Here is the link
...