Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: D4rkWorkx
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/21/2014, 15:16
Replies: 17
Views: 3,082
Posted By D4rkWorkx
http://puu.sh/8V9GW.png

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/21/2014, 10:14
Replies: 17
Views: 3,082
Posted By D4rkWorkx
same ... and yea I changed to pdo, got no erros...

same ...
and yea I changed to pdo, got no erros in the frontend...but no changes in table. This is so fucked up<.<

edit: I found a little crazy thing.
If I insert something with pdo and do a...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/21/2014, 07:33
Replies: 17
Views: 3,082
Posted By D4rkWorkx
same as before...can I use an other function to ...

same as before...can I use an other function to connect ?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/20/2014, 15:12
Replies: 17
Views: 3,082
Posted By D4rkWorkx
@janvier123 Warning: mssql_query(): message:...

@janvier123

Warning: mssql_query(): message: Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table 'USER_PROFILE' when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to OFF. (severity 16) in...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/20/2014, 06:47
Replies: 17
Views: 3,082
Posted By D4rkWorkx
no database named db and connection is ok. I can...

no database named db and connection is ok. I can do SELECT's but no INSERT <.<

But if I try with query analyzer:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
It works

But if use my php code like that:
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/19/2014, 23:21
Replies: 17
Views: 3,082
Posted By D4rkWorkx
same as before... I think the problem is the...

same as before... I think the problem is the config...(sql server) but dont know where
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/19/2014, 23:05
Replies: 17
Views: 3,082
Posted By D4rkWorkx
What you wanne see? There's only the connection ...

What you wanne see? There's only the connection


GLOBALS["DB"] = mssql_pconnect($Server, $User, $Pass);


and the query:

$msdb = mssql_select_db("account", $GLOBALS["DB"]);
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/19/2014, 19:26
Replies: 17
Views: 3,082
Posted By D4rkWorkx
Why the databases? ^^ I think its a config...

Why the databases? ^^ I think its a config problem..^^
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/19/2014, 18:25
Replies: 17
Views: 3,082
Posted By D4rkWorkx
Php Register Script

Hello,

I got a little Problem.

If I run my register script than the USER_PROFILE table crashes with timeout:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Here is my php code:
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/15/2014, 22:16
Replies: 5
Views: 662
Posted By D4rkWorkx
it is enabled... it told me: Couldn't...

it is enabled...

it told me: Couldn't connect to SQL Server on 178.33.XXX.XX

edit: I checked over telnet if packets come to destination Port 1433...and yea..my pings come.

But webserver...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/15/2014, 19:42
Replies: 5
Views: 662
Posted By D4rkWorkx
mssql connection?

Hello again,

I tried to configure my homepage to connect to my dedicated server (sql server DB 2000) with this:


$GLOBALS["Connect"] = mssql_connect("178.33.XXX.XX","USER","PW");

/**
*...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/15/2014, 07:52
Replies: 16
Views: 1,441
Posted By D4rkWorkx
ok so I must add the support for this :D...but I...

ok so I must add the support for this :D...but I don't know where I should begin
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/14/2014, 07:40
Replies: 16
Views: 1,441
Posted By D4rkWorkx
what the fuck are you talking about... Back to...

what the fuck are you talking about...
Back to topic please...

It don't matter which font I use..I can't use ü ö ä ß...
So lol
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/13/2014, 15:01
Replies: 16
Views: 1,441
Posted By D4rkWorkx
no... in german we have ö ä ü ß But in...

no... in german we have ö ä ü ß

But in english not...I want to use this chars in chat and game (quests whatever)
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/13/2014, 14:52
Replies: 16
Views: 1,441
Posted By D4rkWorkx
can't find anything ..you get a better...

can't find anything ..you get a better description? :D
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/13/2014, 13:07
Replies: 16
Views: 1,441
Posted By D4rkWorkx
I mean... I can't write words with ö ä ü ß...

I mean... I can't write words with ö ä ü ß ....(in chat or whatever)
as example: for = für .... But I can't write für and I DON't want to write fuer...its shit
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/13/2014, 08:30
Replies: 16
Views: 1,441
Posted By D4rkWorkx
Question Add öä ü ß ? oO

Hello,

is there any Method to add


ö ä ü ß


Because I wanne translate something (German) and we got that chars :D
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/13/2014, 08:29
Replies: 4
Views: 732
Posted By D4rkWorkx
Thank you :D ;D

Thank you :D ;D
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/11/2014, 18:00
Replies: 4
Views: 732
Posted By D4rkWorkx
Loa Castle Bridge

Lol you guys got any idea why the Bridge in Loa castle is away and I can't reach map2 ?

oO

Any Solution?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/11/2014, 13:01
Replies: 7
Views: 487
Posted By D4rkWorkx
thank you ^^...:)

thank you ^^...:)
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/09/2014, 21:50
Replies: 7
Views: 487
Posted By D4rkWorkx
Solution?

you got any solution for this problem ? (Action9)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Thank you
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.