Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loa Castle Bridge

Discussion on Loa Castle Bridge within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Loa Castle Bridge

Lol you guys got any idea why the Bridge in Loa castle is away and I can't reach map2 ?

oO

Any Solution?
Old 05/11/2014, 19:57   #2

Data/map .. the new loa doesnt have the bridge anymore just add back old loa map files and its back
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2014, 02:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer93 View Post
Data/map .. the new loa doesnt have the bridge anymore just add back old loa map files and its back
Or just put a warp in at the start of the bridge, or down it a little.
No need to revert back to old loa lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2014, 10:01   #4

I am just answering his question . Whats lol about it ? He ask why the bridge is gone and i am telling him how to get it back . This will also bring back the portal , all u gotta do then is add back warp.csv line if it aint ther yet
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2014, 08:29   #5

Thank you ;D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bridge von WP zu WBB
05/24/2013 - Web Development - 2 Replies
Hi, ich suche eine Bridge zwichen Wordpress und Woltlab Burning Board 3. Da ich weiß das es auf einigen Seiten bereits schon so gemacht wird muss es da ja was geben, kann mir da vllt. jemand weiter helfen? Grüße
[NEW MARCH 2012 UPDATE]Castle Ville Hack Tool | Free Coins Crown Reputation Castle an
10/10/2012 - Facebook - 5 Replies
Finally, we are done our Latest CastleVille Hack and you can now check it out below. This is the second version of it and visit this site regularly for updates on it. We will be sure to update you guys on the latest version of this CastleVille cheats. Feel free to post comments below if you like the bot or not. We appreciate any comments that you can give. http://modsplatform.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/c astleville2.jpg?w=604 Castleville Cheat Engine 2012 Features: Coins Hack Crown...
Ivy Bridge
01/06/2012 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Wann kommen die neuen Ivy Bridge Prozessoren von Intel raus ... und wie teuer werden sie sein ?
Co2 Bridge
04/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok. SO I have been working on a copy of the CO2 pserv and my tester pointed out that the bridges don't work. I don't really have a whole lot of compiled-source experience, however have been a web programmer for a number of years now (8+), so I get the basics, I'm just not completely comfortable with the environment yet. Thus far I have figured out that the tiles are reported as inaccessible and that when you try to move onto the bridge, it sends a 0x3f2 packet to the server (subtype 138)....