I mean... I can't write words with ö ä ü ß ....(in chat or whatever)
as example: for = für .... But I can't write für and I DON't want to write fuer...its ****
You must edit the files that are in data/script/string and use the chars you want for the game(quests etc). For the chat I'm sorry but I don't know to help you. I hope that I helped you ;p
man you're dumb, they werent called ß, they were called SS, SchultzStaffel.
they were NSDAP guards, or hitlers personal army I should say. Heinrich Himmler was their leader and a good friend of hitler himself.
OT:
Im surprised nobody mentioned the font file - anyone checked if it includes those letters?
i geuss you got some catching up to do m8, besides are you really mad about a **** letter? **** your a letdown to this community.
In the German alphabet, ß (Unicode U+00DF) is a consonant letter that evolved as a ligature of "long s and z" (ſz) and "long s over round s" (ſs). Like double "s",
its not the font, its the way the game launches. somewhere it must have a value that's set to EN_US. this is why you can't use it, try to write alt+0153 (™) see if you can pop that up, if not either 2 things happen here;
1. dekaron doesnt support Ascii
2. dekaron doesnt support DE (wrong parameter).