Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Professional
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/09/2013, 18:17
Replies: 116
Views: 101,338
Posted By Professional
I also need a working L2Walker for Lindvior on...

I also need a working L2Walker for Lindvior on official US servers.
Forum: Lineage 2 01/07/2013, 07:19
Replies: 1
Views: 477
Posted By Professional
Lightbulb WTS: 1B Adena on Chronos (Made in America)

I'm quitting the game and want to sell what I have left. I have a little over 1.15 billion adena and I will compete with the cheapest legitimate adena price you can find, just send me the link.
...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/13/2012, 11:56
Replies: 116
Views: 101,338
Posted By Professional
Official (Retail)...

Official (Retail)...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/13/2012, 08:16
Replies: 116
Views: 101,338
Posted By Professional
I am using this version and it worked fine...

I am using this version and it worked fine everywhere except on succubus mobs like inside and outside Imperial Tomb. It does not detect them at all... Kinda defeats the reason I'm using it. Any...
Forum: Lineage 2 11/03/2008, 20:18
Replies: 4
Views: 901
Posted By Professional
Have you tried becoming a hero first?...

Have you tried becoming a hero first? ..............:rtfm:
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/01/2008, 05:52
Replies: 5
Views: 2,616
Posted By Professional
Nonstop is correct. I can add to this. Usually...

Nonstop is correct. I can add to this. Usually farmers use one computer per party. The leader (usually BH, tank or TH) is usually run on IG, while the rest are on OOG. It's much easier to run...
Forum: Lineage 2 03/01/2008, 05:44
Replies: 163
Views: 20,079
Posted By Professional
Alright, so there is a work-around for OOG now....

Alright, so there is a work-around for OOG now. Apparently some people have it working. If you're brave enough to use OOG, there you go. If you're like me and refuse to use OOG ever again after...
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/28/2008, 12:59
Replies: 337
Views: 103,675
Posted By Professional
I'll bake magic brownies for whoever fixes my bot...

I'll bake magic brownies for whoever fixes my bot train :rolleyes:
Forum: Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 02/28/2008, 03:50
Replies: 65
Views: 32,610
Posted By Professional
I would LOVE to run Lineage 2 without GameGuard,...

I would LOVE to run Lineage 2 without GameGuard, but honestly I don't think it's safe to do so, as I can't be sure that there is no way for them to detect this in some way. Tampering with the game's...
Forum: Lineage 2 02/25/2008, 12:40
Replies: 163
Views: 20,079
Posted By Professional
That must be it. Now version 1.96 is out. That...

That must be it. Now version 1.96 is out. That usually happens when new versions come out, sometimes not though. I'm sure someone will post an updated crack as soon as they can ;) Someone like...
Forum: Lineage 2 02/25/2008, 08:12
Replies: 163
Views: 20,079
Posted By Professional
Every once in a while they will change an IP or...

Every once in a while they will change an IP or port number, or something. I hope this is just as simple as one of those times, where all we will need to do is open something to change a number, then...
Forum: Lineage 2 02/25/2008, 08:01
Replies: 163
Views: 20,079
Posted By Professional
Something Changed...

Earlier today we were running a group on IG 1.94, but we took a break. When we came back it would not verify. Something must have been changed. If anyone knows what I need to change, let me know. I...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.