Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TKsTurtle
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 11/20/2020, 21:29
Replies: 79
Views: 23,322
Posted By TKsTurtle
Main reason I ask why you say it cant be, is due...

Main reason I ask why you say it cant be, is due to a lot of other Lag switch programs that have been detected in the past by BE games...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 11/20/2020, 21:05
Replies: 79
Views: 23,322
Posted By TKsTurtle
How can you say it cant be detected? They could...

How can you say it cant be detected? They could still ban you for using a lag switch...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 11/20/2020, 19:36
Replies: 64
Views: 21,820
Posted By TKsTurtle
Post says 5 months UD but a post above states it...

Post says 5 months UD but a post above states it got detected recently?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 11/20/2020, 19:32
Replies: 5
Views: 3,619
Posted By TKsTurtle
I don't think they ban IP for the first offense,...

I don't think they ban IP for the first offense, I got my alt banned and was only using a hwid spoofer at the time. I logged in on my main after restarting (to go back to my actual HWID) and have...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 11/15/2020, 03:58
Replies: 9
Views: 3,150
Posted By TKsTurtle
So these are for CIS region only? Im in NA so I...

So these are for CIS region only? Im in NA so I wont be able to use these?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 11/12/2020, 17:36
Replies: 226
Views: 47,187
Posted By TKsTurtle
Is it detected?

Is it detected?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 11/12/2020, 17:31
Replies: 122
Views: 25,690
Posted By TKsTurtle
So considering the post above, is this detected?

So considering the post above, is this detected?
Forum: Fall Guys Trading 08/19/2020, 22:39
Replies: 161
Views: 36,663
Posted By TKsTurtle
Is there no way to buy with Paypal?

Is there no way to buy with Paypal?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 02/26/2020, 13:39
Replies: 484
[Selling] sales closed
Views: 85,455
Posted By TKsTurtle
I purchased the cheat, auto delivery hasn't...

I purchased the cheat, auto delivery hasn't delivered the product yet however I have been charged the full price of the product.... The site states I have the pending order still in progress...
...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 05/21/2019, 00:55
Replies: 60
Views: 12,133
Posted By TKsTurtle
Ordered a LVL 30 R6S Account, was delivered in...

Ordered a LVL 30 R6S Account, was delivered in roughly 10 minutes through the Autodelivery.

Will update this when I test it
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.