Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TOXSIN
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 06/24/2008, 17:58
Replies: 337
Views: 25,664
Posted By TOXSIN
I'de be willing to help with coding and GMing if...

I'de be willing to help with coding and GMing if you need. I used to run a very well known Runescape private server, learned Java that way, and would be willing to learn whatever other coding...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/24/2008, 17:51
Replies: 40
Views: 8,311
Posted By TOXSIN
:P Did you know you can make things glow +7-+9...

:P Did you know you can make things glow +7-+9 another way aswell... including items that can't be upgraded? I had my wings glowing gold... it was pretty sexy I forgot what value to change since I...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/15/2008, 05:57
Replies: 192
Views: 39,807
Posted By TOXSIN
You didn't make this I gave this to you a LONG...

You didn't make this I gave this to you a LONG ASS time ago... cuzz I wanted to be nice, and I saw you hacking and using a bad hack, so I gave you better ones (Mine) I think this is mine at least...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/11/2008, 18:40
Replies: 23
Views: 3,543
Posted By TOXSIN
A member is trying to help in any way possible,...

A member is trying to help in any way possible, and you insult him. Nice... a much better way to have said that would be as follows.

This is nice, but useless to me, but still good work, and...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/11/2008, 18:33
Replies: 76
Views: 13,697
Posted By TOXSIN
DAMNIT! I was gonna say that then I read your...

DAMNIT! I was gonna say that then I read your post, LOL, anyways on topic this "hack" is "whack" and OBVIOUSLY wouldn't work, otherwise EVERY character in the game would be super beefed up and the...
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 21:32
Replies: 14
Views: 1,413
Posted By TOXSIN
Dude your the one making me rude by your...

Dude your the one making me rude by your responses I am not rude to anyone at first glance USUALLY, but I only reported your thread told you what you did wrong and you continue EVEN STILL AFTER A MOD...
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 21:20
Replies: 38
Views: 5,394
Posted By TOXSIN
Wdf? Theres already a hack to not be hit, unless...

Wdf? Theres already a hack to not be hit, unless your talking about not hit by monsters either?
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 21:06
Replies: 15
Views: 1,240
Posted By TOXSIN
Hey re@per now theres the issue of there beign...

Hey re@per now theres the issue of there beign two of the same threads, doesn't that get an infraction as well? ;)
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 21:05
Replies: 14
Views: 1,413
Posted By TOXSIN
Sorry bro I didn't use lame ass bots to auto...

Sorry bro I didn't use lame ass bots to auto pot... I actually just editted data.pak which is so much better, and less chance for it to screw up do to faulty coding... *cough cough*

And if you...
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 20:56
Replies: 14
Views: 1,413
Posted By TOXSIN
If you have looked through every thread on this...

If you have looked through every thread on this forum you would have seen a post I made JUST YESTERDAY that released the script to a decompiled autoit bot for auto pots...

EDIT: look on the hack...
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 20:48
Replies: 15
Views: 1,240
Posted By TOXSIN
Dude, admit when your wrong you deleted the post...

Dude, admit when your wrong you deleted the post it still needs to be moved hence why I reported it, I didn't report you for flaming, but I could, fucking deal, you post in the wrong section you get...
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 20:42
Replies: 15
Views: 1,240
Posted By TOXSIN
No no I'm treating you like everyone else... I...

No no I'm treating you like everyone else... I reported your thread, because its in the wrong section. I never said you tried to leech a single thing I just simply put that you are int he wrong...
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 20:31
Replies: 15
Views: 1,240
Posted By TOXSIN
Rofl originally I only reported you for wrong...

Rofl originally I only reported you for wrong post thanks now I can report you for flaming me.. wannabe mod... my ass. Its called helping the forums.
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 19:59
Replies: 15
Views: 1,240
Posted By TOXSIN
Um.... Wrong section?... if you desire help it...

Um.... Wrong section?... if you desire help it would be best for you to post in the right section.
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 19:57
Replies: 10
Views: 2,636
Posted By TOXSIN
No longer works.

No longer works.
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 19:56
Replies: 20
Views: 2,225
Posted By TOXSIN
As of RIGHT NOW I am 100% sure auto ban isn't...

As of RIGHT NOW I am 100% sure auto ban isn't implemented on auto pots. I tested this within 10 mins of BMR being released and its still working.
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 19:54
Replies: 111
Views: 18,755
Posted By TOXSIN
Your trying to make a vac hack on styx... correct...

Your trying to make a vac hack on styx... correct me if I'm wrong? 1) Your in the wrong section to make a vac. Vac isn't editted there... and also... don't be a retard and vac in open python.
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 19:51
Replies: 2
Views: 773
Posted By TOXSIN
Someone else already posted this today... The...

Someone else already posted this today... The mods are aware of the problem, and are working on it.
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 19:50
Replies: 2
Views: 505
Posted By TOXSIN
Yeah, the mods are already working on doing this...

Yeah, the mods are already working on doing this they still would need to find every post about it and even after thats done. People would still probably post in the wrong section. But rest assured...
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 19:47
Replies: 2
Views: 1,152
Posted By TOXSIN
All of that is possible yes you just need to know...

All of that is possible yes you just need to know what your looking for. Search for pplwnd thats the advertisements btw, around in this section of data.pak you will see lots of "window" names and...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/08/2008, 10:20
Replies: 26
Views: 4,823
Posted By TOXSIN
elitepvpers - Search Forums...

elitepvpers - Search Forums ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

...via the search button.
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 10:10
Replies: 26
Views: 3,468
Posted By TOXSIN
Theres an auto-ban risk no matter what hack you...

Theres an auto-ban risk no matter what hack you use, you never know how fast they can change what does an doesn't auto ban. My best advice to give you if your worried about a ban, then don't get into...
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 10:08
Replies: 10
Views: 2,636
Posted By TOXSIN
Worst or best? I didn't try to hide my clues very...

Worst or best? I didn't try to hide my clues very well... ;) but I still know that MOST people won't be able to find what I'm talking about cuzz hell I just searched and I forgot what thread it was...
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 10:05
Replies: 6
Views: 757
Posted By TOXSIN
Because some areas are used more to hack in then...

Because some areas are used more to hack in then others, so they do damage control on the most populated areas first then slowly increase to the less used areas... like I said I'm am just repeating...
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2008, 09:28
Replies: 20
Views: 2,225
Posted By TOXSIN
Honestly I am trying to help the forums... I have...

Honestly I am trying to help the forums... I have nothing better to do and I'm on more then 3x as much as the other moderators. :) one of the mods who I won't name already told me that if they need...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.