Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ristorxious
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 12/26/2015, 15:28
Replies: 42
Views: 7,858
Posted By ristorxious
From all my days of lurking, I think this might...

From all my days of lurking, I think this might be exactly what I was looking for. Sounds rough like some raw, uncut, cocaine. Will give it a try in a bit.
Forum: WoW Private Server 12/21/2013, 21:51
Replies: 1,844
Views: 404,275
Posted By ristorxious
Greetings everyone! We are working on a TBC,...

Greetings everyone!

We are working on a TBC, 2.4.3 serv

We are using Trinity core.


I`m here because we are in need of some staff members for our server
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.